• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yet another Fire Emblem RP idea...

Hard to say. I've not had a lot of time recently to do much else than post small responses on other rp's I've involved myself in. Spring break has just started though, so maybe I'll get some breathing room.

Hard to say. I've not had a lot of time recently to do much else than post small responses on other rp's I've involved myself in. Spring break has just started though, so maybe I'll get some breathing room.
Spring Bunny Chrom on break!??!
Squeeeeee~!!!!!!!
My husbandu might make the thread soon!

Oh dear. She doesn't mean me, does she? Ah well. Regardless, Archdemon Archdemon is in the same boat as one of our already signed up companions. I will be playing as one of the royals as well, and we already have one other confirmed for the position. You two would need to figure out who plays the third.

Oh dear. She doesn't mean me, does she? Ah well. Regardless, Archdemon Archdemon is in the same boat as one of our already signed up companions. I will be playing as one of the royals as well, and we already have one other confirmed for the position. You two would need to figure out who plays the third.

Dante Verren Dante Verren
You and Archdemon Archdemon have something to discuss.

I don't really care if I can play the third lord, I'd Dante Verren Dante Verren wants it then they can have it. I was just saying if you needed one I can fill the position. I can be a lord's bodyguard though, or a retainer if we want to get technical.

Reinhardt Reinhardt
Certainly. Once the three lords have been made, you can be a retainer for one of them. And speaking of lords...

Dante Verren Dante Verren @CreekStar
The three lords have finally been narrowed down. Since I've got some more free time now, I'll be putting up a rough character skeleton for you to use, and then the character I will use to try and act as an example. DO NOT POST IT HERE. The only character sheet I should see complete on here will be mine, the example. Please wait until I've made the character thread to post it.

Archdemon Archdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf Reinhardt Reinhardt Satire Satire StuckUpSnivy StuckUpSnivy
As for the rest of you, feel free to use the rough character skeleton to flesh out your character as well. Like I said before, DO NOT POST IT HERE. The example will be the only one posted in the interest thread. Please wait for the character thread to be created before posting.

That being said, once it's finished, feel free to add more onto it as you see fit. If I forget something that might be important, don't be afraid to slap it on there. As usual, if you have any questions about anything, I'm always listening.

Reinhardt Reinhardt
Certainly. Once the three lords have been made, you can be a retainer for one of them. And speaking of lords...

Dante Verren Dante Verren @CreekStar
The three lords have finally been narrowed down. Since I've got some more free time now, I'll be putting up a rough character skeleton for you to use, and then the character I will use to try and act as an example. DO NOT POST IT HERE. The only character sheet I should see complete on here will be mine, the example. Please wait until I've made the character thread to post it.

Archdemon Archdemon theunderwolf theunderwolf Reinhardt Reinhardt Satire Satire StuckUpSnivy StuckUpSnivy
As for the rest of you, feel free to use the rough character skeleton to flesh out your character as well. Like I said before, DO NOT POST IT HERE. The example will be the only one posted in the interest thread. Please wait for the character thread to be created before posting.

That being said, once it's finished, feel free to add more onto it as you see fit. If I forget something that might be important, don't be afraid to slap it on there. As usual, if you have any questions about anything, I'm always listening.
Where's the skeleton?

Okay, here's the rough skeleton. The example should be up shortly as well.

NAME:

APPEARANCE: (This can be a picture, description, or both.)

CLASS: (If you have an idea for a custom class you'd like to use, please let me know via p.m, and we can discuss it.)

PROMOTED CLASS(ES): (This should only be listed for promotable units.)

WEAPON(S): (Players playing as one of the lords should remember to list the sacred weapon of their country. It will already be in their possession.)

ITEM(S): (Vulneraries, Tonics, etc.)

SKILL(S): (Remember that each unit has their own unique Skill!)

PERSONALITY: (This defines your character. Try to make this as detailed as you can!)

HISTORY/BIO: (Your characters background and their life leading up to the invasion from the Empire.)

NOTABLE RELATIONSHIPS: (This is optional. A list of friends and other trusted people of your character that you feel should be mentioned.)

OTHER: (If there's something else that doesn't quite fit the categories of the others, or are just fun facts of your character, list them here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back