• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yet another Fire Emblem RP idea...

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys and gals! I've been itching to try and get back into some Fire Emblem RP's recently, and I think I've got a semi-good idea for a possible one.
The basic story takes place in one of many worlds of the FE Universe. It revolves around three nations; The Imperial Province of Sanguard, The Republic of Camison, and the Kingdom of Melisse. These three nations live together on a large continent called Iux, with the land split fairly evenly between them. But before you know the nations, you need to know some history.
Long ago, two powerful spirits lived on Iux. They lived in the very center of Iux, on an incredibly large mountain with they called Spike Peak. Together, they used their power to create animals, people, plants, and pretty much everything. However, as humans became a larger and larger presence on the continent, the spirits decided they needed to guide them somehow, so that they would go astray and ruin the world they created. However, they disagreed on how they should do so. Peon, the Spirit of Will, argued that they should be lead with patience and teach them virtues befitting them, so that they could all get along. It would take a significantly longer time than what Yax, the Spirit of Might, suggested. He said they needed to learn quickly, that only the strongest survived and that the weak were merely slowing the better down. The two spirits argued so fervently that a fight broke out between them. Their powers collided in an awesome display, but their powers were evenly matched. Desperate for aid in their plight, the two spirits called out for aid from the humans. The humans answered, but they rose in defense of Peon, and with his help, they imprisoned Yax and sealed him away, hopefully, for good.
As a thank you to the humans, Peon granted their leaders a single gift each and helped them create nations that they could all call their home. To the first Emperor of Sanguard, they received Xarx, an Axe that is said to contain the fury of Yax himself. To the first King of Melisse, they received a blade unlike any other, one that grew stronger with the will of it's user, and was linked to Peon directly. And to the first Equo, the leader of Camison, they received a lance so sharp it could pierce a dragon's hide in one blow. Armed with what would be later known as the Destined Three Treasures, the leaders and Peon formed their nations, and when they were finished, Peon went into a slumber, saying that one day, he was certain he would be called on again.
Many decades have passed since then, and while the three provinces have lived in harmony for millennia, the Empire has very recently began to slowly move into the other two lands without any kind of warning. What's worse, dark rumors of an ancient magic have been making their way around. Could this be the day that Peon meant so long ago...?

Okay, now that you've read all that (hopefully), the plot will revolve around three friends and their band of misfits as they try and subdue the evil that is about to surface. The plot revolves around the three heroes, so I will need two others to have a Hero role, as I will be taking one of them. However, as to which province you belong to is up for debate, and more about your preference. So, if this sounds interesting to you, please speak up! And if you're interested in one of the Hero roles, please say so, so I can identify who wants to do what. Thanks!

Link to OOC
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-of-a-kind-ooc.325310/

Link to Supports
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-of-a-kind-support-logs.325311/

Last edited:
Why is no one responding? Anywho, if it's FE, you can count me in. Got any character sheets? And would we have to be one of the three Heroes?

I have basic character sheets in mind, but until this grabs a decent amount of support, I think it would be best if they stayed in the folder for now. But no, you do not HAVE to be one of the three Heroes. We just cannot start without their players being selected and their characters being made.

I have basic character sheets in mind, but until this grabs a decent amount of support, I think it would be best if they stayed in the folder for now. But no, you do not HAVE to be one of the three Heroes. We just cannot start without their players being selected and their characters being made.
I getcha. Hopefully people do respond, I'd love to do some FE RP

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon I'm in! I'm wondering, though, which classes you will make available for characters, assuming that characters will be a set class? For instance, will it just be a few basic ones, or will it extend all the way to every class that has appeared in the games? Also, will the three heroes be lords?

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon I'm in! I'm wondering, though, which classes you will make available for characters, assuming that characters will be a set class? For instance, will it just be a few basic ones, or will it extend all the way to every class that has appeared in the games? Also, will the three heroes be lords?
Any class throughout the series will be available. Your character can start as a base or promoted class if you wish, but they will be facing larger challenges than the rest if they are pre-promoyed. The three Heroes themselves are going to be Lords, yes. Their main weapon will change depending on which nation they are from. If they're from the Empire, they'll be axe based. The Kingdom will be sword based. The Republic will be lance based.
Would you prefer a soldier or a Lord?

Any class throughout the series will be available. Your character can start as a base or promoted class if you wish, but they will be facing larger challenges than the rest if they are pre-promoyed. The three Heroes themselves are going to be Lords, yes. Their main weapon will change depending on which nation they are from. If they're from the Empire, they'll be axe based. The Kingdom will be sword based. The Republic will be lance based.
Would you prefer a soldier or a Lord?
Hmm... I guess I'll be a lord, since you haven't gotten one yet.

Okay, I can put that as your preference. We'd still need another person willing to make a Lord, though.

Most probably. If not, you could always just add it in. The sheet i give you guys later is mainly just the basic requirements. And yes, you can be a dark mage. Any type is acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back