• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yet another Fire Emblem RP idea...

Dont feel obligated to do so. If you want, you can have your character be a solider or something like that.

Another question, are the skills we have restricted to existing FE skills, or are we allowed to make our own kind of skills? Provided that they are balanced, of course.

Though I much prefer Frederick, I know what you mean.

I expect the skills you have for your personal skills to be unique, but unless it's a custom class that we have specifically discussed, then no.

Though I much prefer Polite Jaegen, I know what you mean.

Fixed.

I expect the skills you have for your personal skills to be unique, but unless it's a custom class that we have specifically discussed, then no.

Please elaborate. Are we allowed to create our own skills as our personal skills (something like you "Heir to Light"), and then the rest are class-restricted skills that exist in FE games?

Which set of skills are we allowed to use - the ones from older games such as Genealogy, Sacred Stones, etc, the new ones (Awakening, Fates), or all of them. Does this include FE Heroes skills?

I think you mean Jaegen with better hair.

Yes, that is essentially what I mean. Any and all skills from the first all the way up to Fates may be used, besides the ones restricted to baddies and the ones in Heroes cause some of them are bs. Unless you have spoken with me about a custom class you wanted to create, then you should only have one unique skill. The other skills you get are the ones based on your class path.

I think you mean Jaegen with better hair.

Ayy, you're catching on with the FE memes my man!

Yes, that is essentially what I mean. Any and all skills from the first all the way up to Fates may be used, besides the ones restricted to baddies and the ones in Heroes cause some of them are bs. Unless you have spoken with me about a custom class you wanted to create, then you should only have one unique skill. The other skills you get are the ones based on your class path.

So simply put, all skills from FE1 up to FE14 are for use, but are restricted to the character's class, and we are allowed to craft one skill. Is that right?

If so, then in your case, the "Heir to Light" would be your unique skill?

2016-12-19-20-57-55-620127902.png
I have been a purveyor of memes for many years. This isn't my first rodeo.

You have the gist of it, yes. It's essentially the Fates way of doing things. Every unit has a unique skill and the ones they learn from different classes.

I have been a purveyor of memes for many years. This isn't my first rodeo.

Cool. And, GOOD.

You have the gist of it, yes. It's essentially the Fates way of doing things. Every unit has a unique skill and the ones they learn from different classes.

Gotcha. Haven't played any of the newer games, last one I played was New Mystery on an emulator, so I'm a bit rusty. Doesn't mean I don't know jack shit about them, though.

I can understand where he's coming from. It's difficult sometimes to find a good knight image that doesn't put them in their forties.

The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses
Well, go ahead and read the first little tidbit of info on the first page and then the small summary of nations on page three. The link to the Character Page should be around there too.

Oooooo! Question! (I dont know if this has been asked yet) My ocs include a lordling, a myrmidon and a wyvern rider, do you suppose I can be a travelling Lordling masquerading as a simple mercenary? Or is that not okay? (sorry if this has been asked before)

Mm....im not exactly sure how a fourth Lord would be implemented. The story already revolves around three. If you really wanted to use that character, they wouldn't exactly be plot important like the other Lords.

No, it's fine. I was unaware the others were already filled when I asked, so. I'll just go with... hmmm... I'll figure it out. Don't worry. :3

I'm thinking about a soldier who is apart of the enemy force in the rp. I won't disclose anything about them until I am able to post the CS.

Still not sure if they shouldbe male or female.

I'm thinking about a soldier who is apart of the enemy force in the rp. I won't disclose anything about them until I am able to post the CS.

Still not sure if they shouldbe male or female.
Just hope we don't accidentally kill them like I did with Gaius in my first Awakening play through.
I don't think soft reset exists here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back