• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yet Another Fandom Search | TVD & SPN (For Now!)

Squeezy Peachy

A Crazy Milkshake!!
"Hey Alexa! Play American Cliché By FINNEAS"

A l o h a & W e l c o m e
Hello, I'm Peach and I'm here to welcome you to my fandom search. Now I only have two fandoms right now, which are Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. I have not finished the shows yet, but for both I know everything about the later seasons. I honestly can't remember for the The Vampire Diaries, but for Supernatural I'm on season 7 I think. I just don't have time to sit down and watch TV so I'm being a bit slow. I do have a couple of rules and things that I want my partners to know.

R u l e s
Please help me plot - This is honestly one of the most important things to me, it's not going to work if only one of us try's.

Realistic face claims - I honestly have nothing against anime, but reals ones are just a lot more realistic for the roleplays that I do. The length of the sheet is up to you.

At least one paragraph - I do not do one liners, the stories just don't go anywhere. All I ask for is one paragraph, I don't think that is asking for that much.

NO GHOSTING! - Okay this is honestly my most important rule, if you're not interested in our roleplay anymore please just tell me before you leave and stop talking to me. I honestly will not be mad, unless you leave with no warning.

Controlling Characters - I'm not someone who will freak out over you controlling my character, but I will only allow you to control them slightly. You can predict a motion they are are going to preform, if you have any question about this one let me know!

Character sheets - I like to have them, just so my partner can get to know my oc a little bit. I just find it ten times easier to have them, then to go into our roleplay blind with knowing nothing about each others oc's.

Posting - I'm an active person, while I would love to find someone who is active to all I ask is for one reply a week. I know everyone has a life outside of roleplay, I do too so if life gets busy please give me a little heads up so I know.

LGTBQ+ Friendly - Your oc can be who they want to be, I will never judge who you have your character be. I mainly do m/f but I'm happy to do f/f or m/m depending on what the pairing is.

Dark Themes - The shows themselves are pretty dark, but I like to make them a little darker because that's just what I like. So please be ready for that!

A b o u t m e
My time zone is PST - Honestly you can be in anytime zone because it does not matter to me, I'm a huge night person so I stay up until like three in the morning writing or watching something.

Pictures and such - I like to make playlists, aesthetic boards, and sometimes even mood boards when I roleplay. I like to use pictures and gifs in my reply's, I cant do code no matter how hard I try, so I stick to gifs and pictures. If you code please feel free to do it!

Reply time - It honestly just depends on my day, I can be active when my day is slow but I can always be slow when I have things going on. If something comes up I will always let you know.

Ghosting friendly - I will let you know if I'm not interested in the roleplay anyone, but that will be very rare. I'm always looking for people to write with, so I will almost always partner up with the people that are interested.

What kind of thread is this? - To answer the question you are probably wondering, this will be a canon x oc thread, I just don't like doing oc x oc or canon x canon. I like to have my own little tough to the shows that I love. It does not have to be canon to she show, I just want to involve canon characters.

Characters - I honestly always work hard on my characters, as of right now I'm making permanent sheets for my fandom oc's which is going to take me a bit but once the history's are done I will be charing them with you.

Romance is a must for me - I just love roleplays when they have romance, I don't do anything that is Platonic so if you're looking for that I'm sorry this is not the thread for you.

Supernatural
Looking for Dean

Who I can play
Castiel
Sam
Gabriel
Lucifer
(Honestly anyone, just ask lol)

The Vampire Diaries
Looking for
Damon
Elijah
Klaus
Alaric
Kai

Who I can play
Klaus
Elijah
Stefan
Caroline
Alaric
Bonnie
Enzo
(Maybe more, just depends. But I will not play Elena, she is the most annoying character in my opinion.)

I don't have any ideas for either fandom, I would love to come up with something together or if you have something in mind please let me know. If you're interested please pm me or reply to the thread, whichever one if better for you. Thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, hope to hear from you!

Love Peach 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back