• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern yes sir, I can boogie (but I need a certain song) (m/m, f/f, 18+) COMPLETELY UPDATED

spektri

ребята давайте жить дружно
NOW SUPER SPECIFIC!

who am I?
  • kuu, 23, gmt+2 (finland)
  • I've been roleplaying since I was about 10, though with a several years long pause after I turned 16
    • I have been writing other stuff in the middle, but really want get back into rping now
  • paragraph style, 3rd person present (writing past tense also possible)

what am I looking for?
  • one or two people to rp with
  • people who are over 18, preferably closer to my age
  • lgbt themes, preferably with people who are lgbt themselves (i'm nonbinary & lesbian). no m/f
    • romance is completely optional, but if we do it i'd love some slow burn, friends to lovers type stuff (or similar)
  • modern/realistic
    • with horror or fantasy themes,
    • post-apocalyptic or dystopian,
    • or slice-of-life, tongue-in-cheek
    • can also mix & match those elements.
  • literate, semi-casual (no need to do billion replies a day, few a week works great), am I using these words right?? who knows.
  • realistic face claims or descriptions (no cartoon/anime faceclaims, please)

what will I do?
  • male, female, nonbinary characters—i'm honestly cool with any of them
    • trans characters are included in "male or female" btw
  • healthy or unhealthy relationships
  • friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies to friends, estranged friends to friends/lovers, exes, all that fun stuff
  • adult characters of a range of ages (ha. it rhymes.)
  • adult themes, gore
  • worldbuilding, plotting
  • chatting ooc

what won't I do?
  • m/f
  • majorly emotionally manipulative relationships
  • minors
  • paedophilia, incest, furries
  • power imbalance
  • fetishising lgbt people or relationships (no uke/seme stuff)
  • preferably nothing set in a school environment, unless you have a REALLY good idea
  • fandom, rpf

other stuff
  • i'm fine with using:
    • rpn
    • discord (pm me for my username)
    • google docs, email (pm me for my address)
  • i write lowercase ooc but do posts all proper and stuff.
  • i tend to curse a fair bit but I can filter that stuff out if it makes you uncomfortable for any reason
  • i am respectful of triggers, squicks, limits, your real life business and all that, even our personalities not matching for any reason.
    • I'd rather you didn't ghost, just a quick message saying you're out would be nice (should it come to that). it happens, and it's completely fine, and I'm even ok with you contacting me after a while, like. I'm seriously pretty chill about that.
  • i also take constructive criticism on my writing & portrayal of characters, though absolutely don't demand it (we're all here to have fun after all.)
  • i have a cat and a dog and i WILL send you pictures of them if you want.

reply me in this thread or send me a pm if any of this sounds good to you! x

Last edited:
Hello! Did you have any ideas for original characters or scenarios that you would be interested in? I love fantasy mostly but I am happy to role-play most other genres :)

Hey there! I'd love to know what your Specific Pairing Preferences from Specific Fandoms are :)

oh man. well, currently the ones I'm most into are mccree/hanzo, genji/lucio, and moira/mercy from overwatch; sirius/remus from harry potter; and newton/hermann from pacific rim.

Hello! Did you have any ideas for original characters or scenarios that you would be interested in? I love fantasy mostly but I am happy to role-play most other genres :)

I don't have anything specific currently; I like to write characters to fit a premise and I like to plan premises together with people. I'm totally up for fantasy though, especially if magic (specifically the "dark" magics such as blood magic and necromancy) is involved

oh man. well, currently the ones I'm most into are mccree/hanzo, genji/lucio, and moira/mercy from overwatch; sirius/remus from harry potter; and newton/hermann from pacific rim.

I'd be down for something McHanzo! You want to discuss over email or something?

I'd love to rp with you! I do only rp by kik or discord tho so send me a message here or reply to the post and I'll send a pm with the information. (I'm 18 BTW)

Hey, I opened the thread thinking it was Star Trek related, but I guess Im also in for anything scifi or post apocalyptic and gay. :D

Hey, I opened the thread thinking it was Star Trek related, but I guess Im also in for anything scifi or post apocalyptic and gay. :D

I'd love to do something ST related eventually, but unfortunately I'm only on season 3 of TNG and season 2 of VOY so I don't consider myself well-versed enough yet (though if you're not averse to some hand-holding, it could be arranged provided we used OCs).

I'd love to do something ST related eventually, but unfortunately I'm only on season 3 of TNG and season 2 of VOY so I don't consider myself well-versed enough yet (though if you're not averse to some hand-holding, it could be arranged provided we used OCs).
I have seen literally everything that exists from TOS to Discovery and all the movies on top. But I am not one of those hardcore ppl who like to bully others for not knowing enough and Im willing to help. That said any other scifi and postapo setting can be discussed too. :) I dont mind to branch out every once a while.

after finding me some good ass rps I updated this thing with what I want right now
it's pretty specific but maybe someone is into the same stuff as me? here's hoping

Hey there love! If you are still looking for rp partners, I would love to start one with you! :) we could do it on here or Discord, which ever is easier for you.

Last edited:
Hey! Id love to do an mxm roleplay with you! Im still new and unable to send a pm myself, so If you want to do something with me, could you get us a pm started where we can discuss more?
Or we can move to Google docs or discord if you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back