• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yer a wizard/witch! (Hogwarts Legacy RP)

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hogwarts.png
Harry Potter Cravings

Hello all! I'm Marvel, and I consider myself a well versed roleplayer. It's been a long time since I've done anything Harry Potter related, but the new game has really got me obsessing. I would love to do something set in the same time period as the game, but I'm open to discussing other things.

More details:
OCxCanon, I would love if someone could play Ominis or Sebastian for me.
I do prefer to double
I'm actually open for any pairing for this though I do not have much experience with mxm pairings so just keep that in mind plz
I have completed my (first) playthrough of the game so no worries about spoilers here
Also, not really interested in doing anything involving the Marauders or the Golden Trio.

I'm not going to make this super long so feel free to msg if you have questions and let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back