• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ye old fantasy Plots

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
Hi, hello, good day! (Night?)

My DnD campaign has now left me craving for some character building, so why not pour that into some good old role playing? If you fancy some "ye old timey" things, welcome! If not...it's cool. The modern world does have a draw to it.

Let me introduce myself... 'Ello! The name is Ash, (or whatever you'd like to call me I guess.) I've been writing stories since elementary school and role playing since 2008 (ish). (Leave me be, I'm in my 20's and can't bother to remember my freshman year date) Besides writing I enjoy art, video games, and comics. Sometimes I like my dog. I have two jobs, one being retail management for a game company and the other a commission artist. So it's safe to say around the holiday I vanish. (And the occasional con weekend.) That's me! Exciting, I know. Ha.

What I'm looking for

1. An active user! Don't get me wrong, life happens. But please don't leave me for a month or two.
2. Decent writing skills! We all make mistakes. Please don't make me pull out a decryption tool though.
3. Someone who likes to share ideas! Seriously, this is both your story as it is mine, so let's work together! *Insert cheer or some other pep rally type gunk here*

Pairing(s)/Plot(s)
(Character(s) in bold are the ones I prefer to play)
(I prefer to write from the male perspective. So either MxF or MxM is cool with me!)

1. A young rouge like assassin is forcibly hired by a King who wants to protect his offspring. The King's child is not pleased with this plan, nor do they feel like they need protection. Throughout their adventures the assassin must act as a body guard to the daughter/son. Eventually they form a bond, the assassin even teaching the son/daughter how to protect themselves. (Note: I only have a bare bones line out for this because I'd love to hear your ideas!)

2. Pirate x Royal family member

3. Human Familiar x Witch/Wizard

Interested? PM me!

Hello there!

I know it may seem like I'm a novice, being new to this site and all, but I do have around two years of RP experience. Hopefully my new member status isn't an immediate deterrent!

Unfortunately, I don't believe that I can send PMs just yet. However, if you're interested, I would love to share some ideas with you! The assassin plot synopsis sounds rather fun to try and build upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back