• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere! I will love you to death...

Are you interested in this rp?

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (why are you here lol)

• Bruh I'm here for the cookies

• Total voters

Saint Nhoj

King of Naps
First off if you don't know what yandere means imma take a stab at the dark and say this is not for you :3 I know this type of rp would run better as a 1x1 but I want to try it as a group rp where some of the players are just plain bystanders caught in the cross fire. I would also like for the rp to start off as an honest romance but then Segway into overwhelming horror and just plain creepiness. Keep in mind this will be a mature rp (no "h" scenes lol only fade to black to adhere to site rules but blood gore and language are a go) if you are interested post here so I can hear your thoughts ^-^

This might be the Yandere simulator talking,but a stalker anime and a narrative surrounding an unrequited love turning violent sounds fun. Afterall the only difference between a crazy person and someone in love, is we don't stigmatize the love struck fool. xD

here are some plot options if you think any of these are interesting

- group of friends on their last year of high school when one day at the beginning of the year their home room class gets a new student (male or female ) and they decided to make one of the group their target of affection and obviously the fact that their target that has friends that are not them leads to a downward spiral of death.

-a harem except all of the girls as crazy in love and don't appreciate the fact the mc lets the harem go on driving them all insane and to a bloody rampage

- a reverse harem where a bunch of seeming nice guys all like the same girl which she finds charming at first but realizes all of them are literally crazy about her and dundundun crazy rampage time.

- one more humorous option could be a high school student transfers to a new school and then everyone in his class (male and female) turn out to be yandere and he/she is the target of all of them for some reason. Once again leading the class to a downward spiral of bloody death.

Feel free to add to that list or comment on which one you would be more interested in. This is just the idea phase so I can get a more concrete idea of what people would like to make it as fun for everybody as possible! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I am sorry for the many gramatical errors you find I'm not editing this like I would in an rp because this is just my idea forming page to see what you guys would be interested it. @Thaumaturge we could also have the class teacher make the mistake of noticing what was going on and try to get involved to help the target

Perhaps we could do it more like Sherlock Holmes-style for the helpers, like they have to figure out how the main character and the yandere relates to the, eh, things happening in class or something. For example, let the helpers think that there's a rogue murderer sneaking into school or stuff like that.

P.S. It's just about the complexity, mate, just about the complexity of the crime scene...

i once had a plot idea of a yandere getting stuck in school with the class after a eacher was found dead, locking the entire shchool own with everyoone trapped inside for a weekend. that would be a good plot point...

and of all your ideas, i like the last one the best

@Thaumaturge ah I like it so far I'll start fleshing out a more solid plot, and @ValkyrieRose I think the lady one would but fun to do as well and it would be super fun to have an oblivious main character on top of the whole class being yandere

Sadly I'm drawing a blank, but I like most of these ideas. Especially being a crazy dude chasing the girl. xD

That would have been hard to rp out because we'd all be killin eachother eventually

Well the killing other charters is a must but I want it to be tastefully done and plot driven. obviously I would want the characters creator to give permission for the death but everyone being should going in to this rp expecting there character to die in some glorious way trying to win the affection of their target!

Actually, I kinda planned my character to die helping the target escape, reason of murder being 'there must be nothing between me and my true love', or that kinda stuff.

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]Well the killing other charters is a must but I want it to be tastefully done and plot driven. obviously I would want the characters creator to give permission for the death but everyone being should going in to this rp expecting there character to die in some glorious way trying to win the affection of their target!

[/QUOTE]thats easier said then done, but I trust you mister gm

Worse come to worse I break out my mean face and start some light micromanaging of people's characters through pm :3 I'll do a terms of conditions thing before people join @Bacon is fluffy

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]I think we are going to go with the fourth option I listed unless you prefer another or have an idea of your own

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me !

The main character will prob be a npc that I control because I want the players to all be yanderes to make it more fun. Unless someone absolutely wants to be the target then I shall do my best to accommodate!

I would not mind playing a creeped out girl or being a lesbian after a girl or a boy after a girl. I only have slight reservations for being a girl after a boy, but that can be overcome by the madness lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back