• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere! I will love you to death...

Are you interested in this rp?

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (why are you here lol)

• Bruh I'm here for the cookies

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]I would not mind playing a creeped out girl or being a lesbian after a girl or a boy after a girl. I only have slight reservations for being a girl after a boy, but that can be overcome by the madness lol

[/QUOTE] Would you mind being a guy character going after a guy? That could have potential lol

You've got one more person interested if you're still looking for people~

Can honestly say I've never done a Yandere RP before but feels like it'd be one hell of an awesome experience! Love and Death all in one?! What's not to like?

SoraHikari said:
You've got one more person interested if you're still looking for people~
Can honestly say I've never done a Yandere RP before but feels like it'd be one hell of an awesome experience! Love and Death all in one?! What's not to like?
For some reason it don't notify me that you posted I already have a thread up if you wanna make a character @SoraHikari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back