Other "Ya awesome" - Positivity Thread

Aukanai

crazy = genius
So..hm. I haven't seen a positivity thread floating around lately. (Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, and well..this is in the wrong section.)

I mainly wanted to do this to let people know they're super awesome and because I'm too much of a wimp to let them know directly. I'm so awkward and a scaredy cat. Please have mercy

Quark Quark
I'm so glad to have met you and be your friend. You're such an amazing person and I love talking to you. Your ideas a pretty cool and thanks for keep my logics in check. Your coding is looking pretty cool, too.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Bab <3 I love the ideas you come up with for roleplays and you make things fun and interesting. You're lovely and I wish we could talk more. (I will always love Lily and Lyllith).

deer deer
You are super coding senpai. Your codes are always so pretty and visually pleasing and hnnng. Your ideas are interesting and I love talking to you when we do.

@Starfish
Precious Holy Star senpai. You're so nice and your characters are always so interesting. I wish we could talk more but I'm awkward and don't know what to say.

Nano Nano
I think you're really cool. Your ideas are interesting and your codes are just godly. I love your characters as well. I'm too awkward and scared of trying to talk to you directly. I really don't know what to say and I'm scared making a fool out of myself.>.<

Luckz Luckz
Ayeee. Your bois are perfection and I love them so much. huehue. You come up with such interesting characters and daiim.

C Clio
You know I love you lots <3 Griffova will always be in my heart. I look forward to being able to talk you again. Good luck with all your assignments.

Cosmos Cosmos
Lil' Pika always so friendly and bubbly. I love roleplaying with you. Your characters are always a fun addition to have.

Cychotic Cychotic
Your codes are pure beauty and I love staring at them. I'm glad to be able to roleplay with you because London is a treasure.

Rustic Rustic
I'm only in one roleplay with you, but I think you're cool and I love lil' Abt.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Also only being in one roleplay with you. But you seem fun and your character in intriguing.

thoughtless thoughtless
I haven't spoken with you hardly ever before, but I think you're awesome and I love all your codes. I'm always super happy when I see you like something on mine >w< I hope, maybe, we could talk sometime?

So..hm. I haven't seen a positivity thread floating around lately. (Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, and well..this is in the wrong section.)

I mainly wanted to do this to let people know they're super awesome and because I'm too much of a wimp to let them know directly. I'm so awkward and a scaredy cat. Please have mercy

Quark Quark
I'm so glad to have met you and be your friend. You're such an amazing person and I love talking to you. Your ideas a pretty cool and thanks for keep my logics in check. Your coding is looking pretty cool, too.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Bab <3 I love the ideas you come up with for roleplays and you make things fun and interesting. You're lovely and I wish we could talk more. (I will always love Lily and Lyllith).

deer deer
You are super coding senpai. Your codes are always so pretty and visually pleasing and hnnng. Your ideas are interesting and I love talking to you when we do.

@Starfish
Precious Holy Star senpai. You're so nice and your characters are always so interesting. I wish we could talk more but I'm awkward and don't know what to say.

Nano Nano
I think you're really cool. Your ideas are interesting and your codes are just godly. I love your characters as well. I'm too awkward and scared of trying to talk to you directly. I really don't know what to say and I'm scared making a fool out of myself.>.<

Luckz Luckz
Ayeee. Your bois are perfection and I love them so much. huehue. You come up with such interesting characters and daiim.

C Clio
You know I love you lots <3 Griffova will always be in my heart. I look forward to being able to talk you again. Good luck with all your assignments.

Cosmos Cosmos
Lil' Pika always so friendly and bubbly. I love roleplaying with you. Your characters are always a fun addition to have.

Cychotic Cychotic
Your codes are pure beauty and I love staring at them. I'm glad to be able to roleplay with you because London is a treasure.

Rustic Rustic

Also only being in one roleplay with you. But you seem fun and your character in intriguing.

thoughtless thoughtless
I haven't spoken with you hardly ever before, but I think you're awesome and I love all your codes. I'm always super happy when I see you like something on mine >w< I hope, maybe, we could talk sometime?
; A ; *hugs and cries all over your shirt*

QwQ Auka-Senpai~…. I love you too!!!!!~ :3

Quark Quark

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

deer deer

@Starfish

Nano Nano

Luckz Luckz

C Clio

Cosmos Cosmos

Cychotic Cychotic

Rustic Rustic

thoughtless thoughtless

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
thank you! you're an amazing coder yourself and i love talking to you! lets vibe off each other!

Quark Quark

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

deer deer

@Starfish

Nano Nano

Luckz Luckz

C Clio

Cosmos Cosmos

Cychotic Cychotic

Rustic Rustic

thoughtless thoughtless
Ahhhhh your codes are beautiful as well!

Quark Quark
You flatter me, pfft.
But I have to agree that our friendships here is one of the best things on RPN, and one of the reasons I came back XD.
You're a solid RPer, and I love the shenanigans you bring up. Thank you also for the code!~~
(I'm glad you like my ideas. I aim to please :3 )

Rustic Rustic

oh wow, thank you! i'm surprised you think so, but i'm flattered.

i'm really glad i've gotten a chance to meet you, too. you've been a pleasure to work with, and your posts have been enjoyable to read. i hope we get the chance to do something fun together, whether in oMaV, or anywhere else on the site!

feel free to invite me to whatever you do next!

Nano Nano
fite me. Getting physical is the best way to bond 9òAó9
jk, I feel like that's a terrible thing to say

In all seriousness, tyvm! I also haven't really seen a positivity thread lately either, so props to you for that. I might post something here later, although I fear that I might forget someone, haha...ha...

Anyway, have I come off as aggressive? I think I'm p chill? :'D Okay, maybe I am sometimes as prickly as a porcupine. Feel free to just be casual~ I won't lie and say I won't laugh at something you did or said, but it won't really be in a mean way. Besides, that's just how people are aren't they? Feel free to laugh at all the stupid things I do, too, in return. I mean, my friends do that to me all the time. Yes, I make a lot of stupid mistakes. orz

13-everything-is-awesom.w529.h352.jpg

OMG this is so cute Aukanai Aukanai !!!
Thank you so much!

But your ideas for all types of roleplays are amazing! I love them so much and thank you for letting me be apart of them!

Quark Quark

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

deer deer

@Starfish

Nano Nano

Luckz Luckz

C Clio

Cosmos Cosmos

Cychotic Cychotic

Rustic Rustic

thoughtless thoughtless

Aw, Auka, you're so sweet <3
Love you too!
You're great fun to joke around with!

Ahhhhh your codes are beautiful as well!

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
thank you! you're an amazing coder yourself and i love talking to you! lets vibe off each other!

You're all lovely. <3 thank you. I hope we can talk more sometime~

You flatter me, pfft.
But I have to agree that our friendships here is one of the best things on RPN, and one of the reasons I came back XD.
You're a solid RPer, and I love the shenanigans you bring up. Thank you also for the code!~~
(I'm glad you like my ideas. I aim to please :3 )
Quarkie pleases a lot. <3 I'm glad my randomness doesn't bother you xD

oh wow, thank you! i'm surprised you think so, but i'm flattered.

i'm really glad i've gotten a chance to meet you, too. you've been a pleasure to work with, and your posts have been enjoyable to read. i hope we get the chance to do something fun together, whether in oMaV, or anywhere else on the site!

feel free to invite me to whatever you do next!
Yes, I'd love to be able to roleplay with you more, and maybe talk sometime. (I'm sorry, I'm bad at conversations lmao).
I will surely think of you when I make a roleplay~

fite me. Getting physical is the best way to bond 9òAó9
jk, I feel like that's a terrible thing to say

In all seriousness, tyvm! I also haven't really seen a positivity thread lately either, so props to you for that. I might post something here later, although I fear that I might forget someone, haha...ha...

Anyway, have I come off as aggressive? I think I'm p chill? :'D Okay, maybe I am sometimes as prickly as a porcupine. Feel free to just be casual~ I won't lie and say I won't laugh at something you did or said, but it won't really be in a mean way. Besides, that's just how people are aren't they? Feel free to laugh at all the stupid things I do, too, in return. I mean, my friends do that to me all the time. Yes, I make a lot of stupid mistakes. orz
ahh ;a;
I'm just more so an awkward person that struggles with conversation. ehe. Sometimes I annoy myself when I'm sacred of talking to someone I suppose, I'm just always unsure on what to say to most people without coming off as weird. But, maybe we can talk more in the future, roleplaying with you is fun~ <3

OMG this is so cute Aukanai Aukanai !!!
Thank you so much!

But your ideas for all types of roleplays are amazing! I love them so much and thank you for letting me be apart of them!
<3 Luckz bab is awesome and love roleplay with you. Hopefully we can rp more in the future and talk sometime c:

Love you too!
<3 Gen bab is precious and you're always so fun. I'm glad I'm in your rps~

Everyone here is awesome in many ways. And I love you guys. Even I never talked to any of you or meet any of you. Just remember there is always someone out there for you.

(God, i am so cheesy)

Love you too!
*appears in a flash of confusion* ......x.x uhh....*throws skittles* TASTE THE RAINBOW......<.<....>.>.....
Really? O.O pfft naaahhh xHx

I read all these sentences and didn't have a coronary. Now that's real positivity for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back