• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy y e l l s for mxm (always open)

cumbernickle

hhhhhhh
hello!!! my name is cumbernickle, but you're free to call me as you wish :00
i've rlly been looking for partners lately, but every time i post a thread on here i never really get much notice, i'm assuming it's because of my lack of capitalization )^:

i can be really enthusiastic !! and i love coming up with new things to rp with my partners, which means i have an abundance of characters waiting to be used

i normally do fantasy, but i'm always up for more realistic roleplays, but i'll most likely be willing to make any sort of character to fit your wants/needs!!

while i'm great at making characters, i'm rather lacking when it comes to plots ): i'm really used to winging it, seeing where things will go on their own, or building up a plot over time, i absolutely LOVE communication, and i don't want rp to be the only thing taking place over pms. i would like to know about you! ask how your day was, and i'm always there if anyone needs to vent, because i know that everyone has bad days ))^: i have a few too many, but i still try to remain optimistic!!

-

i don't have many rules, i just want people to know that i don't want you dropping out if the rp at any point gets boring!! please tell me, communicate, because communication is key. i'll give you a poke every now and again if you've stopped talking, but please, i really stress this, tell me if you're loosing interest. I will try my best to fix this!! we can start a new rp, think of something else, but if it's because of me, and even though i'm really looking for long-term partners, don't hesitate to ask if you may leave. i don't want you to keep doing something you don't want, but i don't want you to abandon me withour say-so either! it'll probably happen anyways, but please )): no one likes it

and, this ones small, i'm not really picky about post-length! although, i'd love for any post to be at least 1-2 paragraphs. mine usually vary, but i can get a little too enthusiastic over rping!! i'm not asking for an entire novel by any means < 333

-

i don't necessarily have pairings, because i don't mind who goes with who! i do have a few characters i'm really wanting to use, but i'll try and fit up a character that best matches with yours!! i have copious amounts of nagas, mermen, harpies, even a 'taur or two, and plenty more characters than that.
but i will tell u ive rlly been craving an rp w my demon boy!!! sad, sad boy. i think rlly the one pairing i really wanna do is a priest/demon sort of thing
hes not necessarily a demon demon, idk he just has... demonic traits? scary cross on his back that bleeds
cries blood
that edgy shit yk
he likes piano
hes likr my only edgy esgy character ♡♡♡ but he a sweet boi i love him

if you're interested, please shoot me a PM! it'd be lovely to hear what things you're interested in < 3 and thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm sure as heck interested. I have been craving a malexmale role-play! I am currently in one right now but my partner is offline...So let's do it! I have a plot in mind if that helps.

Oh, I'd PM you but I'm new and I still can't do it. Although I kinda have a plot I want to do or I can think of a new one.

Hello, As-You-Wish!

Sorry, I just had to. Haha. If I wasn't so lazy about making character sheets, I'd probably volunteer. But best of luck to you! (:

Hello! I was wondering, would you be all right if I played a fantasy character that's different from the usual lore? He's an elf, but he's not like elves from The Lord of the Rings and such (he's more based off the elves from the Artemis Fowl series, if you've ever read that). Either way, I'd love to roleplay with you!

Hello, I'd love to RP with you! I also have a few plots we could try, throw me a PM and we can discuss more. :D

hello!!! my name is cumbernickle, but you're free to call me as you wish :00
i've rlly been looking for partners lately, but every time i post a thread on here i never really get much notice, i'm assuming it's because of my lack of capitalization )^:

i can be really enthusiastic !! and i love coming up with new things to rp with my partners, which means i have an abundance of characters waiting to be used

i normally do fantasy, but i'm always up for more realistic roleplays, but i'll most likely be willing to make any sort of character to fit your wants/needs!!

while i'm great at making characters, i'm rather lacking when it comes to plots ): i'm really used to winging it, seeing where things will go on their own, or building up a plot over time, i absolutely LOVE communication, and i don't want rp to be the only thing taking place over pms. i would like to know about you! ask how your day was, and i'm always there if anyone needs to vent, because i know that everyone has bad days ))^: i have a few too many, but i still try to remain optimistic!!

-

i don't have many rules, i just want people to know that i don't want you dropping out if the rp at any point gets boring!! please tell me, communicate, because communication is key. i'll give you a poke every now and again if you've stopped talking, but please, i really stress this, tell me if you're loosing interest. I will try my best to fix this!! we can start a new rp, think of something else, but if it's because of me, and even though i'm really looking for long-term partners, don't hesitate to ask if you may leave. i don't want you to keep doing something you don't want, but i don't want you to abandon me withour say-so either! it'll probably happen anyways, but please )): no one likes it

and, this ones small, i'm not really picky about post-length! although, i'd love for any post to be at least 1-2 paragraphs. mine usually vary, but i can get a little too enthusiastic over rping!! i'm not asking for an entire novel by any means < 333

-

i don't necessarily have pairings, because i don't mind who goes with who! i do have a few characters i'm really wanting to use, but i'll try and fit up a character that best matches with yours!! i have copious amounts of nagas, mermen, harpies, even a 'taur or two, and plenty more characters than that.
but i will tell u ive rlly been craving an rp w my demon boy!!! sad, sad boy. i think rlly the one pairing i really wanna do is a priest/demon sort of thing
hes not necessarily a demon demon, idk he just has... demonic traits? scary cross on his back that bleeds
cries blood
that edgy shit yk
he likes piano
hes likr my only edgy esgy character ♡♡♡ but he a sweet boi i love him

if you're interested, please shoot me a PM! it'd be lovely to hear what things you're interested in < 3 and thank you for reading!

I'm interested!!!! Are you still looking?

I would totally be down for doing a priest/demon Rp. I have a priest all ready to go! But he's kind of an a-hole... He's soft on the inside though, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back