• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern *xSouls Achingx* - A soulmate roleplay

Souls Aching

Imagine a world where you can feel the exact moment when your soul mate is about to die. Imagine how many lives are saved by someone rushing home, just in time, to prevent an awful accident or call an ambulance.

On the downside, imagine having to comfort a child who begins panicking on the second day of kindergarden, even though they can't understand what that god-awful feeling in their soul is.

Imagine getting that feeling and rushing home to find your partner just fine- and the look on their face when you explain that you came home because your soul was hurting. Would you feel guilty knowing your partner of ten years wasn't really your soul mate, and now yours was gone forever?

Imagine being just a room away from your partner and falling: you've hit your head, you can feel the blood, but you can't rightfully make enough noise to call them for help. They should have felt you were in mortal danger, shouldn't they have?

A role-play in which everyone will have a soul mate, but that soul mate may not be the person you're with.

tumblr_mayzehTnuC1rgq9ifo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm intrigued.

Out of curiosity, do characters have to be heterosexual?

(Most soulmate roleplays require that, heh)

[QUOTE="Fallen from Heaven]I'm intrigued.
Out of curiosity, do characters have to be heterosexual?

(Most soulmate roleplays require that, heh)

[/QUOTE]
nope nope nopity nope

all sexualities are welcome, everyone has a soul mate right? :)

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Schuyler]nope nope nopity nope
all sexualities are welcome, everyone has a soul mate right? :)

[/QUOTE]
In that case, I'm 100% in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back