• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Xmen based RP Interest Check

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I am in love with Xmen and lately found myself coming up with a possible plot or so

Basically what if we allowed some original characters such as wolverine, sabretooth, Cyclops, Rogue ect. to be a part of it and now that things have slowly become a bit more .. well tamed in other words. Mutants have seemed to vanish and humans are now no longer seeming to fear everything. Yet not all remains the same, humans still refuse to accept those who are different. Now more mutants are popping onto the radar, some with higher instincts than most and thus need help to control everything.

My character I have is a wild cat feral. Specifically a snow leopard feral, she has silvery hair with streaks of black through it and snow white ears and tail, if one looks closely enough there are spots on her skin which make it appear as though it is a tattoo, while her eyes are stunning mercury silver dipped blue with cat-like slits. She has been in hiding, making sure her tail is wrapped around her stomach under a loose fitting shirt with a bandanna over her hair to pin her ears down against her hair and wears sunglasses to hide her slit orbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back