• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings XIV

This roleplay has previously started. But I want to continue it, the nature of the RP is easy to get into and drop out of. I want to continue the story! It's okay, not much has happened and it's easy to get into!

XIV... The number 14. To most it's an ordinary number, but in this world it holds power.

Forewarning: This is an original world so it contains it contains unique places and I'd like original characters. It does take inspiration from JRPGs. A big inspiration being Square Enix and there games (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts) and nods to them are okay, such as attacks and spells from them.

The set up for the plot is: There are 14 members who are hand selected to join. Each one has a legend that follows them. They are plucked from their world, to be introduced to the many worlds beyond their own and asked to join. Each member having their own reason, agree and are granted a new power. The Memoir Crystal. A lady turned to crystal forever stuck in stasis. She holds 14 orbs. Each granting a person a number and allowing them to access their legend and use it as power. Not everything is as it seems, as a legend is just that, each member knowns their true story. Each member has their own reason for joining, but they don't always make it obvious. They hide their true power hidden. This organizations leader objective(s) is to send then out on missions like slaying gate creatures, collecting memories, legends, and memoirs. Despite this each member has their own secret agenda.

Setting: This takes place over multiple worlds they travel to via. The Gate a magic sphere they walk into so they can travel to worlds or different areas. This is because some of the worlds are closed off on there own.

In this the characters aren't do black and white, they can, but most the members are in a grey area, some act evil and aren't, others act evil and are, you can never know.

Character Layout: Each has a number on their armor, yes each member has hand crafted armor usually with a color scheme. The number placement on it can be anywhere. Each character has a legend behind them, which is a supernatural weapon, power, trait and/or ability. This is the power which is bestowed onto them by the Memoir Crystal Maiden. Lastly, they have the power from their actual legend. They must have a reason for joining. Which can include a number of reasons. They might have even joined because they died, so this is a second chance. They could be seeking power, etc. In this story the characters are sometimes forced to do jobs they don't like but they want to stay in the order so they do. Sidenote: You don't have to be human you can be any race or monster-like race of your choice.

For story set up, the player would introduce their legend, their experience when they joined, which doesn't have to say why but to show his feelings and experience with joining; And then you'd skip to present day, not everyone joined at the same time! But of course there are exceptions if you decide you did join with another player and or npc. This also means if you want to play more than one character you can, but it isn't required.

This is a concept, as for the exact plot I'm open to everyone contributing to a plot we would all enjoy. This is a template. I'm very excited for this!

Last edited:
This actually sounds very similar to a very very old RP I used to be apart of. Great times, and I'd definitely be interested

No, the number 14 is just the name of the roleplay. It has inspiration from some of square Enix titles. It just has a very JRPG feel in my mind though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back