• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ᴍxғ] ʟᴇᴛs ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ!

TheKillerKnight

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings,

I'm August, a 21+ male from the IST time zone.

Ħɛяɛ'ƨ α ℓιттℓɛ αвσʋт мɛ:

I write in the third person, in the past tense, and only use original characters.

While my focus is primarily on crafting male characters, I am open to exploring the intricacies of female side characters and incorporating diverse personas into my writing.

I'm comfortable with MxF and MxFxF pairings, and I possess a natural inclination towards romantic relationships; however, platonic connections are also of great interest to me.

I can take a few days or up to a week to reply, but I'll stay in touch with OOC during that time.

I can average 1000+ words when the story has room for character-building or world-building.

I prefer replies longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs, but I never impose unnecessary information on my writing partner.

༺═──────═༻​

My favorite genres include High, medium, and low fantasy; Historical; pirates; Science fiction; Dystopia; Post-apocalyptic; Medieval; Horror; Victorian fantasy; Time travel; and some selected game fandoms.

I'm not interested in slice-of-life, arranged marriages, high school, or military genres.

My favorite tropes are Slow-Burn, Forbidden Love, Enemies to Lovers, Betrayal, Revenge, Time Travel, Shared Past, Stuck Together, and Dark Secret.​

༺═──────═༻​

I'm looking for someone who is 21 or older, enjoys OOC conversation, and communicates if they're going to be away for some time.

Strictly looking for female writers and please be able to provide a sample when requested.

I love discussing story-related topics and planning future plot points, so I'm hoping to find someone who shares this interest.

I'd like a partner who is willing to write longer responses when the story requires character- or world-building.

Someone with writing goals in mind who is open to discussing darker themes and creating boundaries

And lastly, I'm looking for someone who contributes equally to the story and is patient when it comes to replies as long as OOC communication is ongoing.

If this ad piques your interest, please message me with your writing standards and what interests you, and let's get to know each other before diving in headfirst.

Feel free to ask any questions or request further information.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Hey there! I’d be interested in writing something with you!

Hey I’m in search of a mafia style RP if you’re interested! If not I’d still be up to brainstorm something, I think we’d make a great team ⭐

You had me at time travel. I don't have time to message you about it now, but if I remember to do so I can later today.

hello !!
i am 20 and will be 21 at the end of the year, may i ask of that is alright with you ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back