• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Xenoblade Chronicles 2 PostScript: New World, New Threat

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Hey there! I started Xenoblade 2 again and remembered an old idea I had, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested!

This idea would take place after the end of the game, long enough ago that the happenings have become a distant memory or relegated to history books. The people have mostly put aside their differences, building up industrial cities and returning life to some semblance of a new normal.

Blades are still common, and to bond with a blade is still a dangerous affair. When you become a driver you are expected to register with toe coalition, a way to keep Drivers accountable for their actions, as they often hire themselves out as mercenaries to take care of dangerous beasts, deadly monsters, and troublesome bandits. Not all Drivers are good, though, and some go rogue - using their powers to harm others for their own gain.

The player characters would be drivers within the coalition, new or veteran, and would be dispatched together on a few jobs, each of which begin to point to a new, larger threat to the newfound peace...​

I am interested in this idea, but are we only allowed to play Drivers, or can we play as other characters, or have side characters/NPCs alongside the driver main character?

I am interested in this idea, but are we only allowed to play Drivers, or can we play as other characters, or have side characters/NPCs alongside the driver main character?
I mean you'd probably at least also play your blade. Beyond that I've never really had players do major NPCs before

Really wishing I'd finished that playthrough by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back