• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Daredevil felt anger and pretended to play along, in a deep tone:"let her go you cruel sorceress!"
Lily:'fine i will stay out of it for now' she thought
Her watch beeped
Lily checks and then leaves the dorm room
Five men in white:"we have a temporary deal....."
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki tightened the staff around her neck and pretended to think it over.
"Fine."
He started towards the men, holding Lily tightly against his chest. When was as close as he needed to be he let her go and shoved her forward. As soon as one of them grabbed her she disappeared and Loki already had his helm off. He swung it hard and fast, hitting a man solidly in the head.
"Mischief and lies are my game! Do not mess with a god!"

Yahhah Yahhah @Miasmith17

The symbiote roared with glee. Now you can kill’em said Alex. It surged forward landing among the men with on powerful leap. Its mouth went forward taking a bite out of one enemie’s arm before its right appendage transformed into a spiked mace crushing the unfortunate.
@Miasmith17, Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Daredevil moved out of the way
Lily left xaiver school grounds and is now further into the city, going into a dark alleyway
The men were dead

Loki smirked and made his helm evaporate into thin air.
"Sorry about the fake Lily. Lies and tricks are my forte."
He held out a hand to Lily's father.
"I'm sorry, I do not believe I got your name."

@Miasmith17

Daredevil:"daredevil. hurt her and i will make you hurt horribly" he left heading behind the school, changing back into matt and his normal clothing
Lily spot a demon drinking blood of a recently dead person

Frenzy panted. Sharp tongue lolling out before looking around. Was that it? Humans were just so....weak. Frenzy began to walk away. Alex was silent they could return to the school in a bit. Right now they were just stretching their legs. Frenzy walked along the street. Looking around to make sure it was alone. The suit dissipated allowing Alex to walk on his own for a bit. Still hungry? Thought Alex. That was enough, for now said Frenzy back. Alex sighed

Loki shrugged and dropped his hand.
"Lies are my thing, but I wouldn't dream of hurting a young woman. I also cannot image that she will let me hurt her. Seeing as she is your daughter."
His clothes shifted back to his own and he teleported back to the dorm.
"Everything is handled, Lily. Lily?"
Loki appeared in front of Lily's father.
"She's gone."

@Miasmith17

Matt almost punch loki:"please stop doing that. It messes up my senses. She must of had to go track something or needed something from the appartment"
Lily hide behind a trash bin and touch her necklace
Galaxia cover lily and transform her into white archer
White archer fix her hood and domino mask before attacking the demon
Demon fights her

Loki dodged the almost punch.
"Thank you for informing me. I was only worried those men were a distraction."
He walked back to the dorm and climbed to the top bed. He waved his hand and the white sheets and blankets became green to match his style.

@Miasmith17

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 right side is his side of room)
Matt:"my name is matt but my vigilante name is daredevil but some call me the man without fear or the devil. Your welcome"
White archer shot an angelic arrow
The demon was hit its skin burning amd his wings burned
White archer shot another angelic arrow
The demon turned into ashes

Loki nodded and looked over at Matt.
"You already know my name. But I am curious of your knowledge of Norse mythology. If you know anything then your reaction intrigues me."

@Miasmith17

Matt:"i actually dont know much about it, im blind so i cant read unless its a book for the blind"
White archer heads back to the school

"Ah. then do not know of the gods in the legends. Perhaps if I say their names they will sound familiar. There is the Allfather, Odin, and his wife - the Allmother - Frigga. Their watchful servant, Heimdall - who is said to watch over us even now."
Loki had slid down from his bed and watched Matt with curiosity.
"But my favorite is the God of Mischief and Lies. He is curious and shadowed by his brother Thor - the God of Thunder."

@Miasmith17

Matt nod:"ok so your the god of mischief."
White archer hide behind a bush putting her two used angelic now grey tip arrow in her arrow bag. Touching her suit, galaxia change her back to lily
Lily walks back to the dorm room

Emmas arrives at the security guard arms crossed looking over the individual, eye moving up and down before she finally speaks "Are you aware theres just been 5 deaths on campas at the hands of a savage?" tilting her head backwards in the direction of the front gate, though her entire demeanor and is drastically diffrent from what you would expect from your normal reporter of such.

Loki looked over at the man.
"How could you tell so easily? From my knowledge you are blind. And you claimed no knowledge of Norse mythology."

@Miasmith17

Matt:"im not a normal blind person, my senses are heighten by radioactive accident. Except it caused my blindness, i can tell because you used magic and lied. I am a walking lie detector"
Lily walks in noticing loki and matt

Alex yawned as he reentered the dorm room. He flopped down on the bed opposite where the creeper had been creeping around. He pulled a book out of his bag and decided to start studying while Frenzy quiet for once came and perched on his shoulder like a parakeet. Pretending it could read as well.

"You might as well be Heimdall himself."
Loki chuckled and pat Matt on the shoulder. He looked over at Lily and smiled.
"Your father is an incredible man."

@Miasmith17

Clint barton looks at emma, drinking his coffee before awnsering her:"Some days it just feels like I'm here for the normal things like artifacts almost being stolen and the eternal hope that I shall be issued minions. Why is there always something crazy and not human when im around......"
He sigh:"i'll take a look at the monitors of the secruity cameras and see, if its as serious as you described then i will call in the top guns to help track this savage down"
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Giving him a blank stare for a moment before turning to leave "See that you do, fortunately the victims were not students and may have been a foiled attack, but still that degree threatens far too much, especially if it can happen so easily." She sighs to herself and taking begins to head back to her dorms "I do hope this is addressed with severity it deserves."

Lily smiled:"yes he is" she notice it was getting late in the afternoon and was almost evening
Lily lied a bit:"i guess you need to head back and do some office work"
Matt chuckled and nod at loki:"i may as well be"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back