• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Matt:"i hope to see you around i'll come by to visit"
Lily hug matt
Matt had a shiver for a moment but hug back before walking over to the door with his walking stick and suitcase:"goodbye"
He heads out and left
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki smiled and went to his chair. He sat down and looked over at Lily.
"Interesting school so far."

@Miasmith17

Lily lay in her bed:"it is intresting, do you want to go get some dinner?"
*intercom comes on* loki come to the principal office i repeat loki go to the principal office
Lily looks at you:"you must have made my friend mad to be sent to her office
( Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 do you know any supergirl? I been looking for one)

Clint barton looks at the footage and is shocked:"what in the world is that?! I need to report this" he walks over to the office and tells angelina about the footage
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Loki startled at the voice above.
"By the Norns."
He stood up and left for the principal's office.

@Miasmith17

Loki complied and sat in the chair. He sat as if it were a throne, one leg placed over the other, and looked up at them with a slight smirk.

@Miasmith17

Angelina:"it doesnt seem that way, lily appeared in that sorceress arms and he was holding her hostage to trade her to the men."

Finally noticing the reaction of the man she decides to hang around about, noticing the green clad youth heading over to the office following the announcement, they were not seriously going to accuse the wrong individual were they? Regardless it wasnt her business.....but if the school did make the mistake and place this on the wrong person it would tarnish the examples and its status, and as a result her status having attended such a place, not to mention the issue still being unresolved and could result in it happening again.

Crossing her arms in the hallway as she listens to the minds inside she almost feels some form of guilt. A tinger of frustration eventually showing on her features before she turns around and heads back to the office. Standing next to the door just within view so her sillohete could be seen through the opaque glass and waiting.

"Socerer, not sorceress. It was a man not a woman. And which Lily? This one?"
Behind Loki, Lily appeared out of thin air. She placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Or perhaps this one?"
Another Lily appeared behind him and placed a hand on his other shoulder. He smirked up at the two. Both Lilies sat on an arm of Loki's chair.
"I do not believe sorcerer is the correct term here."

@Miasmith17 Comicwolf Comicwolf

Both Lilies disappeared and Loki leaned back in the chair.
"I have no use for such a brutish monster. If I needed one I would simply borrow my brother. I have never seen such a creature. And i have seen many a thing."​

Angelina:"do you know where it ran off to?"
Lily explores down the dorm hallway, her symboite sends shiver down her spine as she passed by alex room
Yahhah Yahhah

Emma takes this moment to knock on the door before entering "Yes i am barging up, and what im doing is filling in a detail your missing" speaking before they can, already preempting the questions of the two. She move a eye from the adults to the boy in the chair before continueing crossing her arms but taking a single finger to gesture behind her in the directions of the dorm "Its currently in my room" looking to Barton "And i wanted to see how the school handled security issues like this since im sure you can imagin the impression it gives that such happened not a day after my arrival at this school" her entire tone cold and somewhat bored. "Its obvious what your going to ask so ive been saving your breath, no thanks neccessary"

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 @Miasmith17 Comicwolf Comicwolf

She creeps and tattles said Frenzy slithering out of a vent. The symbiote and human has agreed to eavesdrop on the meeting going on below them when Loki has been called. Alex sighed. A day huh. New record he guessed. “Think we should leave” said Alex. Hoisting his bag onto his shoulders. Frenzy nodded perching on his shoulder. They will hurt us Alex. Break us apart, lock us up. Burn ussss. Said the Symbiote. Alex took up pen and paper. And wrote down. Nice while it lasted, I guess. And opened a window. Frenzy surrounded him in his suit as he prepared to jump. They barely felt Galaxia’s presence.
Yahhah Yahhah

PlusUltra PlusUltra Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Angelina thought about it:"technically theres no problem......those men have been after lily for a long time and will send more......"
Comicwolf Comicwolf clint barton:"what do you suggest?"
Angelina:"we arent going to attack him or kick him out of school, he will be allowed to stay but only if he promises to protect the school and not hurt the innocent"
Lily notice her symbiote shiver start to fade off and look at alex room door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back