• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Bet that must’ve been interesting.” Slade said with an eye brow raised. “Did a few tours in the sandbox myself. Then went freelance as a military consultant. Met some interesting people myself.” Slade said as he stared at Clint for a brief moment. “So you said something about showing me around this place? Anything uh... interesting going on?” As he calmly walked out of Clint’s office, already assuming Clint would follow.
Clint tells slade as they walk out into the hallway to begin the tour:"it was but now i like to help the fellow students by teaching them archery...intresting, yes we should begin the tour..."

He start to show him where the english and physics class is:"well the queens kids were almost kidnapped yesterday and we had protests to deal with..."

“Terrible. Just terrible. Were the children retrieved?”
Clint tells him:"they defended themselves i think or some vigilanties from starling came to protect them, their recent child though kinda stayed in hidding till the situation died down..."

Jason wandered his way back into school, ridiculously late, but determined to reassert himself. The student had disappeared to spend time by himself after having a particularly aggressive argument, but he seemed to have calmed down by now.

He adjusted his clothes anxiously as he glanced around the hallway, retrieving a scrunched up timetable from his pocket and frowning at it. "... Huh," he had no clue where he was supposed to be, and so he continued walking around the building aimlessly, not a care in the world.

- -- -

Edward arrived in a small, green car, dressed as tidily as one could be. Suit, tie, and all. He double checked his appearance in the front mirror, making sure not a strand of hair was misplaced, before stepping outside and looking at the building with a nervous squint.

This was going to be his big break. A chance to change paths and redeem himself, prove he was the smartest man from Gotham, even if he still struggled with villainous intent on occasion. Eddie was certain that his interview with Bruce Wayne would show how promising he was - well, of course it would! He was the Riddler! Shrugging his bag onto his shoulder, he approached front of the school cautiously.

- --- -

Dr Crane arrived a bit later, having travelled by train, and made haste to get inside the building. He was shockingly calm demeanoured, despite knowing he had an interview with none other than Bruce Wayne - the playboy millionaire himself - and held a lukewarm cup of coffee in his hand as he hopped up the front steps, his bag bobbing at his side.

Once inside, he spotted the familiar bright green of Edward Nygma and froze, almost choking on his beverage. Well, if this didn't look suspicious, he didn't know what would. He stayed at the opposite end of the hallway, trying to avoid eye contact with the puzzle-loving maniac as they waited to be let inside.

Jason wandered his way back into school, ridiculously late, but determined to reassert himself. The student had disappeared to spend time by himself after having a particularly aggressive argument, but he seemed to have calmed down by now.

He adjusted his clothes anxiously as he glanced around the hallway, retrieving a scrunched up timetable from his pocket and frowning at it. "... Huh," he had no clue where he was supposed to be, and so he continued walking around the building aimlessly, not a care in the world.

- -- -

Edward arrived in a small, green car, dressed as tidily as one could be. Suit, tie, and all. He double checked his appearance in the front mirror, making sure not a strand of hair was misplaced, before stepping outside and looking at the building with a nervous squint.

This was going to be his big break. A chance to change paths and redeem himself, prove he was the smartest man from Gotham, even if he still struggled with villainous intent on occasion. Eddie was certain that his interview with Bruce Wayne would show how promising he was - well, of course it would! He was the Riddler! Shrugging his bag onto his shoulder, he approached front of the school cautiously.

- --- -

Dr Crane arrived a bit later, having travelled by train, and made haste to get inside the building. He was shockingly calm demeanoured, despite knowing he had an interview with none other than Bruce Wayne - the playboy millionaire himself - and held a lukewarm cup of coffee in his hand as he hopped up the front steps, his bag bobbing at his side.

Once inside, he spotted the familiar bright green of Edward Nygma and froze, almost choking on his beverage. Well, if this didn't look suspicious, he didn't know what would. He stayed at the opposite end of the hallway, trying to avoid eye contact with the puzzle-loving maniac as they waited to be let inside.
Luna was in the office currently since she was the secratary assistant during this hour since clint was giving slade a tour of the school
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint tells him:"they defended themselves i think or some vigilanties from starling came to protect them, their recent child though kinda stayed in hidding till the situation died down..."

“Ah. The hero bunch.” Slade said with a smug voice, as if he were referring to an ant beneath his boot. “That crowd make their way around here often?” Slade asked Clint as he continued with the tour.

Luna was in the office currently since she was the secratary assistant during this hour since clint was giving slade a tour of the school

Jason was minding his own business as he wandered the halls, when he noticed Clint guiding an unfamiliar face around the school grounds. He hesitated, and then tried to sneak into the boys toilets to avoid them, not wanting to get caught out of class.

---

Edward was the first to approach Luna in her office, peering at her with a huge grin. "Hello ma'am! I'm Edward Nygma - I'm sure you've heard of me - here to apply for Mathematics and Engineering," he introduced himself, and then chuckled, "well, you might as well hire me on the spot, I'm sure your school could use a man of my expertise." He stood with his hands behind his back, absolutely beaming with excitement.

---

Crane stared on at the other man in amazement, sipping his drink. He was wondering what the odds were that two ex-Arkham inmates would apply to the same school, outside of Gotham, at the same time. I guess you were never very original, his inner dialogue quipped bitterly.

Clint notice jason and said:"young man are you lost?"
--------
Luna look up at edward:"yes sir, first mr barton or someone on the staff must interview you...currently mr barton is showing mr wilson around the school so if no one else can interview you or your comrade here then i will have to give the interview...."
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat NightTerror NightTerror StrokeofDeath StrokeofDeath

“And who might this be?” Slade asked Clint looking at the boy. He could tell there was something strange about this boy. Slade just couldn’t put his finger on it...

“And who might this be?” Slade asked Clint looking at the boy. He could tell there was something strange about this boy. Slade just couldn’t put his finger on it...

Clint notice jason and said:"young man are you lost?"
--------
Luna look up at edward:"yes sir, first mr barton or someone on the staff must interview you...currently mr barton is showing mr wilson around the school so if no one else can interview you or your comrade here then i will have to give the interview...."

"I'm not lost," Jason replied sheepishly, obviously lying. He was embarrassed about being caught, but took this as an opportunity to meet the stranger that Clint was with.

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the taller man, his appearance making him uneasy. "Who's asking?" Jason responded rudely. He wasn't exactly the spitting image of a star pupil, that was for sure.

---

"Comrade?" Eddie turned to see who else was in the room with him, and gawked in surprise when he noticed Crane, who looked unamused, "you again! Why can I never be rid of you?" He sighed in annoyance, and then rolled his eyes at Luna. "I will wait for this 'Mr Barton' - and Scarecrow can follow my lead, if he so desires."

With that, he marched off to wait down the hall.

---

Crane chose not to react to Edward's childish behaviour, but paused next to Luna, nodding his head calmly with a taut smile. "I'll babysit him," he reassured, and then trailed after the green-suited man unenthusiastically.

Clint shrug:"must be a new student..."
"I'm not lost," Jason replied sheepishly, obviously lying. He was embarrassed about being caught, but took this as an opportunity to meet the stranger that Clint was with.

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the taller man, his appearance making him uneasy. "Who's asking?" Jason responded rudely. He wasn't exactly the spitting image of a star pupil, that was for sure.

---

"Comrade?" Eddie turned to see who else was in the room with him, and gawked in surprise when he noticed Crane, who looked unamused, "you again! Why can I never be rid of you?" He sighed in annoyance, and then rolled his eyes at Luna. "I will wait for this 'Mr Barton' - and Scarecrow can follow my lead, if he so desires."

With that, he marched off to wait down the hall.

---

Crane chose not to react to Edward's childish behaviour, but paused next to Luna, nodding his head calmly with a taut smile. "I'll babysit him," he reassured, and then trailed after the green-suited man unenthusiastically.
Clint tells jason:"well if you need help im showing mr wilson around if you like to join us..."

Luna tells them:"alright then...they shouldnt be too far...."

Clint was with slade and jason near the boys restroom beside chemistry and enginering classroom
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat StrokeofDeath StrokeofDeath

“Slade Wilson, my boy.” Slade greeted Jason with a handshake. Slade then turned to Clint and asked “Is there a class we could observe? Just to get the feel of things around here.” Slade questioned in a calm, composed voice.

Jason shook Slade's hand reluctantly, "Jason," he responded, a bit less standoffish now that the other man had introduced himself first, but still cautious. He listened to Clint's offer and shrugged, "sure, I haven't got anything better to do anyway".

He decided that a tour was probably the best outcome - definitely more entertaining than studying, and so he decided to latch on.

---

Edward and Crane eventually appeared as well, wandering a few metres apart. They didn't seem to get along very well, bickering amongst themselves as they approached.

"Excuse me, are you Mr Barton?" Edward piped up once they encountered the group, greeting them with the same, overexposed grin. "My compatriot and I would love to tag along, since we're here for an interview anyway". He gestured towards Dr Crane, who offered a mild smile in return.

"Unfortunately, Edward isn't quite smart enough to find his own way around," Crane commented sourly, earning a sharp glare from Nygma.

“Slade Wilson, my boy.” Slade greeted Jason with a handshake. Slade then turned to Clint and asked “Is there a class we could observe? Just to get the feel of things around here.” Slade questioned in a calm, composed voice.
clint look back at slade and nod:"yes we have a few right now, theres martial arts, magic defense or physics....."

Jason shook Slade's hand reluctantly, "Jason," he responded, a bit less standoffish now that the other man had introduced himself first, but still cautious. He listened to Clint's offer and shrugged, "sure, I haven't got anything better to do anyway".

He decided that a tour was probably the best outcome - definitely more entertaining than studying, and so he decided to latch on.

---

Edward and Crane eventually appeared as well, wandering a few metres apart. They didn't seem to get along very well, bickering amongst themselves as they approached.

"Excuse me, are you Mr Barton?" Edward piped up once they encountered the group, greeting them with the same, overexposed grin. "My compatriot and I would love to tag along, since we're here for an interview anyway". He gestured towards Dr Crane, who offered a mild smile in return.

"Unfortunately, Edward isn't quite smart enough to find his own way around," Crane commented sourly, earning a sharp glare from Nygma.
he then look over seeing edward and crane:"yes i am, we are about to go observe a classroom but i will let you pick which one...afterwards we will be going to chemistry and engineering classrooms. history, martial arts, magic defense or physics....."
tinfoil hat tinfoil hat StrokeofDeath StrokeofDeath

(if physics then Albert_Drake Albert_Drake if not then it would be NightTerror NightTerror for magic defense or martial arts..)

“Martial Arts sounds intriguing.” Slade said with a raised eyebrow, implying Clint lead the way.
Clint smirk:"alright then but make sure to stay a few feet from the teacher during his class..so tell me what kind of school do you think this is?" He knows from the pamplets and brochures of the school that it seems like a normal acadamy for people with talented skills like smart or athletic

He walk over to wade class and open the door, he sees deadpool and swift about to fight;"this is mr wade wilson..."
NightTerror NightTerror tinfoil hat tinfoil hat StrokeofDeath StrokeofDeath Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Slade peers at Clint. “Isn’t it obvious?” Slade pauses for a moment. “It’s a school for the gifted where they can excel and eventually uh... how’s the saying go? Change the world?” He said sarcastically with a flick of his wrist. “I was considered the top of my career field by many many organizations around the world, so I believe I can shape these young men and women into the elite... the best of the best.” Slade pauses and looks back at Clint after seemingly looking everywhere at once. “Satisfied with my answer, Mr. Barton?” Slade asks with that trademark smirk of his.

Slade peers at Clint. “Isn’t it obvious?” Slade pauses for a moment. “It’s a school for the gifted where they can excel and eventually uh... how’s the saying go? Change the world?” He said sarcastically with a flick of his wrist. “I was considered the top of my career field by many many organizations around the world, so I believe I can shape these young men and women into the elite... the best of the best.” Slade pauses and looks back at Clint after seemingly looking everywhere at once. “Satisfied with my answer, Mr. Barton?” Slade asks with that trademark smirk of his.
Clint frown:"yes but i like to hear what crane and edward think as well..."

Lily sit there in wade class she look over at the doorway seeing clint and a few new teachers and a new student no doubt a junior or senior...

Jade notices the new people in the doorway backing more into his corner with his storm around him showing his scared emotion

“A volunteer!” Deadpool shouted pointing to the girl with her hand enthusiastically raised. “Tell me your name and pick your weapon!” He said pulling his pair of hammers off his back.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

@Miasmith17 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
“Swift. And a sword or katana. Please.” She added the last part quickly, not wanting to make an impolite impression in her first martial arts class.
NightTerror NightTerror

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back