• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴏx - ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛꜱ

Main
Here
OOC
Here

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Character Rules.

✦ Please create a complex character with well-written personal motivations.

✦ Keep in mind that his is a dystopian society full of desperate people. Think Divergent or Hunger Games esque.

Character Sheet.

Name:
Nickname: (if applicable)
Role: (optional)

Hair:
Eyes:
Build:
Faceclaim: (only realistic)

Personality: (either 2 paragraph form or 5+ listed traits like vices, virtues)
Motivations: (fears and ambitions)
Background:
Why did they join the project?: (examples: needed the money, are already serving in the army and wanted to become better, wanted a soulmate, etc)
What kind of soulmate do you want for them?: (ex. enemies to lovers or very compatible, give me and idea of what you want for them, preferred gender)
Do you want a romantic or platonic soulmate?:

soulmate paradox

the cast.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

"he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose."

YASMINA ALMAZ

• warning!

His expression was serious, but I liked how it softened slightly when he looked at me.

Like the way he looked at me was different from how he looked at everyone else.

continue

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

catherine.

rosalie.

name.

rosalie jung

a.k.a.

rosie, rose

age.

twenty-three

gender.

female

ethnicity

korean

visage.

height.

5'3"

appearance.

Rosalie Jung possesses an ethereal beauty that captivates those who cross her path. With her delicate features and a soft, porcelain complexion, she exudes an air of gentle elegance. Her eyes, framed by long, sweeping lashes, shimmer with a warm, hazel hue that holds a hint of curiosity and innocence.

Her long, flowing chestnut hair cascades down her back, its silky strands catching the light with a natural luster. She often wears it loosely, allowing it to frame her face and accentuate her radiant smile. Her smile, a reflection of her kind and compassionate nature, has a way of lighting up a room and melting the hearts of those fortunate enough to witness it.

Standing at an average height, Rosalie possesses a slender, graceful figure that moves with a quiet confidence. While she may not be adorned with flashy or extravagant attire, her sense of style reflects her romantic spirit. She is often seen wearing soft, pastel hues that complement her fair complexion, and her outfits carry a touch of whimsy and femininity. Flowing skirts, delicate lace accents, and floral patterns are frequently found in her wardrobe, reflecting her love for beauty and art.

faceclaim.

kim jisoo

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Roman Heart
heaven is unfit for our love
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Roman Lexander Heart
    role
    Subject Orpheus
    age & sign
    28 / Capricorn
    AKA
    Romy, Manny, Mr. Heart
    sexuality
    Undecided
    test preference
    MxM
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

torro.

Patroclus.

Valentine Alvarez

♡coded by uxie♡

APRÉS MOI.

artist

PATROCLUS.

I.

my desires were a stomach bile corroding my esophagus.

name

Tiago Chantico Iquiti.

known as

Torro

Twenty-six.

Date of birth

April 3rd

gender & pronouns

nonbinary; they/she

sexuality

will not be prone to give a straight answer; usually uses the terms queer, bisexual, pansexual, sapphic, or lesbian to describe their sexuality.

role

patroclus

occupations

currently in prison. formerly a stunt person and a member of a small crime organization.

reference

valentine alvarez

a note

my take on Patroclus is written with Cavity’s Achilles in mind.

II.

and in remedy, he gave me a golden soup down my sallow gullet.

physicality

6'1''. A towering mien of a snake that has somehow, someway learned how to walk but slithers past unnoticed. An overgrown wooly mammoth who somehow made it into the Anthropocene and is traipsing through Times Square with only their thunders of note. Torro hails from Newark, but the looming quality of NY skyscrapers are written in their phenotype. Lanky and lithe, they are akin to a widow spider, something quick and easy to hide in the shadows. Prone to sneaking up on people, Torro tries to make themself known before they speak. A heap of bones strung together to form a human being. Even she forgets this fact, more of a weapon than anything visceral. Their gaze reminds one of this fact, this self-image, as she holds a look so emotionless, only to flit away a moment later. It is not a meek sort of shadowy shyness, but rather a deliberate motion to keep their head pointed downward and their hands angled upward towards some higher being, which is never a god but instead a chosen one to live in service to. Everything else, their body tells, is circumstantial and easy brushed off. They are invisible without the ties that loop their mess of bones around another’s soul.

aesthetics

style

Comfort is always key with Torro, even if they seem over-dressed. The sensory experience of clothing has always bothered Torro, and overtime, Torro has learned to understand and work around this. Preferring mostly monochrome and pants-shirt combos, you can find her looking roughly the same day to day. More about their style can be found here.

habits

picking at hangnails, leaving out coins for good luck, flicking a lighter as a way to stimulate themself, buying clothes that are a size too-big so they don’t constrict their throat, sitting in silence with others even if it discomforts them.

traits

aloof, somber, macabre, cold-temperament, literal, blunt, steel-souled, independent, part-time adrenaline junkie, the rock and the hard place, hard-wired, intrinsic, strategic, particular, nothing at all, loyal against her better hard-wiring or perhaps it is the other way around, logical to a fault, wolfish, a mocha-nut shell with a softened interior, sobs in solitude but spits in your face, feels most alive when close to death, stopped asking questions long ago but you can see their murderous intent tattooed on her lips.

likes + dislikes

[ LIKES ] chipped nails, bar-crawling, people-watching, cooking, working, solving logic puzzles, the daily wordle, + doing sudoku, pick-pocketing, reading before bed, concerts (with earplugs), talking (listening) with their mom on the phone, going to museums

[ DISLIKES ] the perilousness associated with their jobs, their practically-untouched college degrees, chatting with their mom, homesickness even after all this time, missing her family and ACHILLES, carrots, squirrels, and being in the back of a squad car.

in detail

tkcoming soon

motivations.

[ LOYALTY ] — An ambition. Obsessed with tales of knights and honor, Torro has an equal interest in loyalty. It is their natural stasis, often having chosen others and what Torro perceives as their desires over what they would prefer. A prodigy, Torro had little interest in the game of chess, but they succeeded at it and won their mother’s affection. They were frightened by the change in scenery from their hometown to Newark, but they realized it was better for their family so they adjusted. They took up their own debt to free their father from the yoke of their own sin. Much like the mythical Patroclus, they have done the same for Danny, calling their undying friendship something akin to love. They perceive loyalty as equated with purity and as the mother of all virtue, hence why I would call it an ambition. Of course, there are clear instances where they have not maintained this loyalty, such as with their career as a stunt person.

[ USELESSNESS ] — A fear. A theme to Torro that I expand upon later is their fear of no longer being useful to those around them. They are never loyal to themself, always to others, and in that is also the fear of being casted aside and of that loyalty becoming no longer enough to sustain their worth to others. Torro gives very little thought to matters outside of what they perceive to be the best course of action, giving them a sort of tunnel vision that stems from this fear.

[ RETRIBUTION ] — An ambition. Being arrested and separated from Danny and also being a fully-fledged disappointment to their family has given them cause to seek retribution. In prison, they have realized how hollow their self is, particularly when there is no motivation other than to keep up the lie that they are a good person worthy of those that they love, including and especially their family and even, to an extent, Dan. The weight of the boy they accidentally killed is unmistakable, especially given the years that their father lived a double life, the wasted potential as a result of Torro taking up said debt, and the many lies they have told along the way.

[ LEGACY ] — A fear. Throughout their entire youth, they were often reinforced with this idea of legacy, particularly their own. There was an expectation placed from early on that they should "make something" of themself, especially given their talents. Instead, they sense that they have squandered those, along with other opportunities that might have allowed them to create that legacy their mother wanted them to have. Subconsciously, Torro knows that they have always lived in service to other people's wants and desires, and this may be why they have yet to craft an identity that is worth remembering, yet one of their greatest fears is being forgotten. Their loyalty and love comes from this innate want, and it is how they justify many of the choices they have made. For example, they seek to wash away the crime that weighed on her father and the family, while they also remain loyal to Dandan out of the knowledge that they will be remembered by their ACHILLES as someone worthy.

III.

but i had already put the leaches upon my body

themes

[ TRANSCENDENCE ] — There are many things that weigh on Torro’s soul, and much of their arc will be about overcoming these feelings of guilt while also complicating them more. Transcendence is perhaps a hope of Torro’s, though it is a much more subconscious one. They want to rise above their earthly form, and they often use love as a means to do so.

[ A WEAPON VS. A HUMAN ] — While playing chess and typing at a computer does not equate one with a weapon, there is a certain level of objectification that Torro has sentenced herself to. In an effort to be worthy of others, she frequently denies the bodily elements to themself, including their own feelings. In many ways, they are attempting to guide their body as a ship with their mind and soul at the helm without much consideration for what the mind and the soul are actually perceiving on the horizon. Furthermore, they prefer it the most when someone else is at the wheel as that has been the case for most of their life, and those periods where they have succeeded in being the version that one wants them to be have brought them immense joy, even if they are at a cost to Torro’s person.

[ IDENTITY ] — A subtheme to the above. Prison has caused Torro to recognize that they have a lack of their own identity outside of others. I am interested in exploring how the Soulmate experiment will challenge that or feed into their lack of an identity.

why did they join
the project?

Between the ages of 19 — 21, they were arrested for a crime that is TBD, but likely grand theft, armed robbery, or manslaughter. They enrolled in the project to lower their sentence, while the FBI/governing bodies hope to see Torro turn on their counterpart in exchange for washing away their crime completely.

what type of soulmate
do you want for them?

Someone who brings out the person they are and causes them to realize there is more than just devotion in loving another.

do you want a romantic or
platonic soulmate?

I am open to either, though romantic would be preferred.

IV.

and dissected myself with anatomical grace.

history

— born in Hércules, Mexico as the eldest sibling of what was a family of four, including her parents and her sister, Chantico. Their life together was happy and content, despite the financial struggles that often stressed their mother and father. Their mother, Itzel, was a teacher, while their father worked as a pharmacist. Their mother was a former competitive chess player in her youth and had encouraged her children to take on the game, making it a family tradition of sorts. Their father, on the other hand, took on more creative pursuits and music was greatly valued within their family, particularly the genre of corridos.

— At the age of five, Tiago and her family moved to Newark, New Jersey where Itzel’s sister resided. At age seven, Itzel comes to believe that Tiago is an aritmetic prodigy.
[ AN INSIGHT ]
When Tiago rested their gossamer head against the armchair, they inhaled the acidic pages of the book of Arthurian legends, the smoke of her mother’s Turkish cigarettes, and fallacies. Tales consumed them, and smoke filled her lungs as she sat against Itzel’s calf.
“Tell me again!” The book jumbled in their lap, sensing,
too, that another legend might be told. “How did you beat the Grand Master?”
“Which one, dear?” Esty knew her mother knew exactly which one
“The one from New York!” She patted her library book, pointing to the label from the NYPL. The librarian in Newark had ordered it for her.
“Ah,” Itzel sighed out a dragon’s breath. “Reuben Fine. He was a good match.” She ashed her cigarette, straightened her black slacks. “I didn’t beat him, though. He fell for the Slav, but the bastard out-maneuvered me in the end.”
“How old were you?” Her mother always cooed when she asked this question.
“Twenty.” She smiled, tucking a lock of her raven prize’s hair. “And how old are you?”
“Seven.”
“I was ten when I won my first chess match. Thirteen when they were calling me a true-prodigy.” Her mother read a prophecy, not a legend.
Brows knitted, Tiago picked at the plastic-covering of their library book. “When did you stop?”
“Hm?” Their mother was lost in reverie. “Oh. Twenty-one.”
“Why?”
Itzel picked up her child and plopped them in her lap. Cupping their cheeks, she twacked their nose with her index, thick diamond on her finger swallowing Tiago’s vision whole. “Children always ask such silly questions.”
Their mother’s words were sharpened icicles that broke them free of the chains of innocence. Giddy, they took this to mean adventure.
“I’m not a baby?”
“Not according to your teachers, dove, no.”
Quizzical, Tiago curled against her mother’s breast. “Why did you stop, Mama?”
“I got pregnant with you.”
The spring babe nodded against the circadian chest as their mother began to hum, rocking them to sleep.

— At age eight, Torro began playing competitive chess.

— At age ten, they lost their first game in competition, which happened to be their first competition in New York. After the Kennedy Jrs. competition, Torro played in Central Park with some of the other children who competed. One was the winner, who Torro had lost to in a rather embarrassing fashion (they fell into the Scholar’s Mate, almost by accident). He was rather snot-nosed, looking akin to a horse with a chin that jutted outward to an elfish point. As Torro would tell it, his chin looked like someone had stuck a gnome’s hat on the end of it, though this is perhaps editorializing. He began to taunt Torro over the simplicity of their loss as the pair walked lonesomely along a stacked-rock edge around a flower bed. Torro planted their heel on the stone, turned, and shoved the boy as hard as they could. The boy stumbled off the 3ft-high wall, his little body waterfalling down, his head formed a great crack off the jutted edge of a park bench, and a pool forming around the broken skull.

— Torro tells their father, who tells Dandan’s father. It is unknown to Torro who Danny is as at this time. The death of that boy could have been avoided, the father dressed in silk slacks and a Hamptons-white blazer tells her. Tiago insists it was all a dream, much like the man himself, whose identity would be learned much later.

— Tlaloc, Torro’s father, paid a monthly fee for the cover-up of his child’s accidental crime. They never speak of the matter, though the months in prison have brought to Torro’s attention the memory of their stained fist curled around their father’s hand, “Tiago! I’ve been looking for you for almost twenty minutes. Where have you been?”, the look of apathetic wonder that later turned to shock on Tlaloc’s face as he saw their hand, the quiet tap on his shoulder from a hand attached to a Hamptons-white blazer, and finally: “Maybe we can help each other?” This is around the time when the Iquiti family begins to experience financial issues.

— The family always manages to rise above the debt owed, particularly once Torro begins to rank in bigger and bigger competitions and to attend university for their undergraduate in Theoretical Mathematics. Their mother’s expectations only mount in these years, though they have yet to butt heads. At seventeen, the family’s issues become apparent when Torro does the family’s taxes “for the practice,” as her mother told her. It is not until they are walking back through the alley from the corner bodega that she learns where the $1,000 of missing income goes every month.

— “He does this for you, you know.” It was a similar phrase their mother had told them, especially on those nights where her father was not home to tuck Tico in. I do this for you, became a frequent phrase over the years, especially with their mother’s barren, almond-shaped nails picking away at the prematurely gray hairs forming at their widow’s peak. This time, though, it was being spoken by that man. “You’re going to graduate from university soon, correct?” Torro nodded. “And do you remember you murdered that little boy, ten years ago?”

He does this for you. They are the words of a parallel father, and they haunt Torro on the walk home. They continue to murmur when their father stops by for dinner, kissing them on the top of their head, before running off to whatever odd job has been assigned to him in penance for Torro’s crime. But you could do it. This is their own thought, and it builds off the origins, the expectations carved into them by a generational desire for someone in the family to rise to the occasion that their genotype has allowed.
We all do this for you. We moved here, Tico goes to public school while you go to some private boarding school. (Es a universidad, mamá). Well then you should be doing better than B’s. You should have an internship or at least a job at some place better than that stupid Super 7. (What is this really about? Me not winning?). Their mother is bent over a check book at the kitchen table, and only now that the truth has been reintegrated into Tiago’s memory do they wonder if she knows the discrepancy. Just go to your room. Or your dorm. Wherever it is that you spend your time because it clearly isn’t at home. Before they head out for the bus to take them back to NYU, Itzel tugs their lanky form down to kiss the top of her head. I’m sorry. We’re just under a lot of stress.
Instead of studying or practicing or working on that overdue internship, Torro rises to the task of lifting up the receiver on an antiquated pay phone. “I’ll do it,” she tells the man on the other line. “And you tell my father the debt is paid.”

— In their years at New York University, they begin to pick up the skill of pickpocketing. It began innocently, as most petty crimes do, and it became a compulsion. Already having struggled with the use of study drugs, they knew they needed to find another outlet for the long hours awake, stressing over strategy and proofs that made even a prodigal brain burst. The streets were filled with tourists, and NYC had felt much like a playground ever since they were a child and had moved there. The comprehension of consequences didn’t occur to them, though they nagged at the back of one’s head. It was not until after she had agreed to a much higher level of criminality that the NY piggies finally caught onto her. In the irony of it all, Dandan’s father was the one to bail them out, telling them in a low tone that they were to watch over his child. You’re better than this, and much wiser too. Perhaps some of your humility will rub off on him.

— Despite their newfound career, Torro finishes their undergraduate degree and pursues a Master’s in Computer Programming. Their responsibilities amongst the crime organization include the technological end of things, along with serving as the occasional footsoldier. Over the course of several years, they grow begrudgingly close to Danny, coming to a point of loyalty that rises above even that for their family. Torro’s father, in light of the debt being paid, goes back to his singular job as a pharmacist, and the family’s financial troubles fall away. Furthermore, after finishing their Master’s, Torro begins a side-job as a stunt person, getting their first job as a stunt person in a student film production, and much to their mother's dismay, they drop their prodigal talents completely. By their family’s understanding, Torro is perhaps a disappointment, and they are treated as such.

— They begin to speak to their family less and less, though their relationship is more strained rather than nonexistent. Chantico is now the star of the family, taking up music and becoming quite a talented pianist. She plays Carnegie Hall at seventeen, attending Torro’s alma mater as a Music Education undergraduate on a full ride for her involvement in the school’s orchestral programs.

— At twenty-four, two years after completing their Master’s, Torro is sent on a job by Danny where she is chosen as the fall guy. While she does not sell out Dan upon their arrest, they are sentenced to fifteen years for [CRIME TBD]. Their affection for Dandan continues, and they pretend as though everything is fine (it is, truly). A sense of betrayal brews within the pit of Torro’s stomach, but they know it is selfish and an unruly thing that must be ignored.

— In an attempt to get Torro to turn their back on their counterpart and in offering of lowering their sentence, they are enrolled in the Soulmate Project.

V.

"here," i tried to tell them, but in my hand was my throat.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
seamus faulkner
as heathcliff
intense, melancholic, assiduous, incurably romantic, standoffish, intelligent, obsessive, eager, devoted, unsettled, resilient, observant, tenacious, self-driven though internally conflicted
/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */
© weldherwings.

heathcliff

seamus

name.

seamus faulkner

birthdate

may 9th

age.

gender.

cis male

sexuality

bisexual leaning femme

visage.

height.

6'3''

appearance.

standing tense and tall at 6’3’’--uncomplaisant to his towering, umbra-felt silhouette. once willowy and gaunt as a child now naturally lean and under the guise of an esteemed young man, but still with the same slight concave hollowed in his chest since birth.

even now into his twenties, still seeming to take a conscious control over his formidable structure rather than comfortably growing into it. skin fair–sombre, almost overcast of color except for the doting moles peppered all over his body like an action painting and in contrast with the white overlay of scars on his knees, hands and elbows.

dark, feathery and often furrowed eyebrows to match the lashes hovered over his sullen eyes of a miasmic brown and green. the gaze in them–far enough away in hopes nobody cares to notice. hard to read, a defaulted expression morose and spacey. a wall put up to hide himself behind his constant daydreaming only interrupted if he objects to focus on the stranger before him. (even then, a show of contentedness around strangers is only slight whether false or not).

the deepest brown of curls in decoration down to his earlobes–sometimes grown longer if he’s distracted enough and almost on the edge of being unruly.

he thinks of his appearance minimally and only in short bursts. more often than not–looking low maintenance. poise only owed to his own abetted tortures he’s reconciled with to contain his sanity.

faceclaim.

louis garell

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
soft placeholder for patroclus for the moment ♡

/*top banner*/
can't find the words...don't look at me, it hurts.

/*left middle*/
kamon anurak

/*left bottom*/
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ patroclus

/*right bottom -- picture with grayscale filter*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© weldherwings.

dandan.

Achilles.

Hei Hangzi (黑航仔.)

♡coded by uxie♡

MONEY TREES.

artist

ACHILLES.

I.

pick your poison, tell me what you're doing.

name

Dandan (丹丹.)

known as

Danny; Tóng (彤.); Saffron

The later days of twenty-four.

Date of birth

August 12th.

gender & pronouns

amab; he/him

sexuality

fluid in the sense he has never questioned it nor bothered with it; could say something along the lines of pansexual, or queer.

role

ACHILLES.

occupations

interim leader of a small organized crime group, former busboy and vermin catcher.

reference

hei hangzi

II.

the one in front of the gun lives forever.

physicality

A rat pushes down the ash of another used pack beneath grimey metatarsals, a bow-legged appearance blatant. Sinew strains to hold together the body that rests somewhere between a warrior of old and vermin splashing callously in the sewers. Cardinal hair keeps ACHILLES noticeable at his 5'7" stature, gelled spikes made with as much love as the desperation of second place. Purple curtains under eyes fail to show the remorse expected of youth; sallow cheekbones only aide to accentuate his apathy as much as his arrogance.

aesthetics

style

Loose clothes hangs, a curtain draped over forgotten furniture until ghosts alone know the shape beneath. Loud colors yell where a thin-lipped face fails to make sound, the clink of pierced ears and silver adornments as much a cat's bell strung on his neck as an answer to questions. An obsession with preening takes the block of color before scraps of mirror and diner windows, fashion as much as function.

psyche.

Hubris; A cage filled with rats, screaming at the fire before them; Sealed letters crumpled deep into pockets, used as napkins; The lingering scent of smoke, the taste of iron; Books with notes in the margin, words circled with a firm hand; Regret; 'My name is Nobody'; Cadmium paint spread under the brush of dust and grime, faintly admired; Strings that tie together, that force along a path.

[wip.]

likes + dislikes

[ LIKES ] hands sticky with sweets; the scent of cigarettes; spring sun on grass shoots; filling nighttime hours with books; music box tunes, crackling and slow; the color yellow, saffron; peaches

[ DISLIKES ] an arrogance that matches his own; mistakes that are undoubtedly his own; forgiving grudges; the winter season; the smell of pine and sage; shades of red and the notoriety that comes with it; reminiscing on what was, what may have been.

motivations.

[ ARROGANCE ] — coming soon.

[ MAN VS SELF ] — coming soon.

III.

tell the truth, this the last time you'll see my ass.

why did they join
the project?

coming soon.

what type of soulmate
do you want for them?

coming soon.

do you want a romantic or
platonic soulmate?

yes.

IV.

from the gardens where the grass ain't cut.

history

— coming soon.

V.

steal your watch and tell you what time it is.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

malik el guindi.

Mr. darcy.

hasan ali.

♡coded by uxie♡

TOY SOLDIER.

artist

MR. DARCY.

I.

laughter or tears; haters, lovers

name

Malik Ravi El Guindi.

known as

Just Malik, honorifics make him squirm.

Twenty-five.

Date of birth

May 8th.

gender & pronouns

Cismale, He/Him.

sexuality

Lableless purely out of his avoidance to affections. However, his history before he developed a stick up his ass can confirm he's not straight. Is best described as a demiromantic bisexual.

role

Mr. Darcy.

occupation

Reluctant son, Special Forces commanding officer.

reference

Hasan Ali.

II.

strangers with faces like the backs of thumb tacks

P H Y S I C A L I T Y
6'2". A menacing shadow in the background bled into a photograph's void. He stands unlike his men who at best keep the composure of feral bloodhounds—their well-trained thoroughbred commander on a tight leash. Broad shoulders taut; wound up like a tin soldier only to never be let go. An Olympian body carved from a treacherous life trailed in blood. Calloused hands trace the jagged scars across his form, his lips lay in their resting sullen shape at the sight. His eyes ache for rest, as heavy as they are murky, critical, and stern. He has worked himself to the bone. The finality in his steps suggests no end.
A E S T H E T I C S
visuals.
S T Y L E
A tampered wardrobe once filled purely with mundane semi-formal wear. A mixture of himself and the image his sister wanted him to be for the project handed to him—dark and mysterious as he was practical and austere. Varieties of fabric mainly in the palette of reds, blacks, and other muddy colors. He enjoys his layers of jackets no matter what the weatherman says and admittedly, he has slowly begun to take a liking to the silver he was once made to adorn; more can be found here.
P S Y C H E
coming soon.
L I K E S & D I S L I K E S
[ LIKES ] the pink noise of rain; pressing flowers between book pages; the comfort of a bed, or any surface to rest; the bitter aftertaste that comes with black coffee; a romance novel behind locked doors; the growing hoard of trinkets collected from his deployments; an occasional sweet.

[ DISLIKES ] the awkwardness of small talk; ego within titles; violence towards the innocent; harm for harm's sake; the medicine-like taste of grape flavoring; nosey pushers with no self-control to stop; the rumble of thunder.
M O T I V A T I O N S
[ ATTACHMENT & VULNERABILITY ] a fear. wip.
[ DUTY ] an ambition. wip.
[ FAILURE ] a fear. wip.
[ REPUTATION ] an ambitious fear. wip.

III.

armies running through streets of blood waving winebottles

WHY DID THEY JOIN THE PROJECT?
"An act of duty and service to his country." Definitely not because he was peer-pressured by his higher-ranked father to act as a test guinea pig for the next super soldier. Totally.
WHAT TYPE OF SOULMATE DO YOU WANT FOR THEM?
More of an opposites attract trope than enemies to lovers. Someone who can bring him down to earth and cause him to see past the assignment aspect of his part to play and focus on having a genuine connection with a person and unabashedly allow himself to lean into it than pull away.
DO YOU WANT A ROMANTIC OR PLATONIC SOULMATE?
Any and all of the above < 3

IV.

people so tired mutilated either by love or no love.

H I S T O R Y
— wip !
— Freshly off a counter-defense task with his unit and barely through his family home’s front door, a folder is shoved into his arms. He doesn’t ask questions, doesn’t moan or whine, and doesn’t display a single falter in an already blank face.

The folder is open and read before his duffle bag hits his bedside.

V.

people just are not good to each other one on one.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
H e L p how do you guys make it look so cool instead of just text

Or should I just make it text (I'm sorry I'm new and stupid)

Name: Hector 'starr' Garcia
Nickname: Starr (Doesn't like his first name so he always prefers using his middle)
Sexuality: Bisexual (No lean)
Role: Idk whatever is needed ig-

Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark brown
Build: Standing at 5'8, he is a athletic skinny male. He doesn't have insane muscles or anything like that, but it's obvious he's decently fit. Multiple scars are on his body, but nothing big or noticable in his usual clothing. The biggest scar he has is on his forehead, but it's usually covered up by his hair.

Personality: Starr is a very obsessive partner. He always wants to be around the one he loves (of course giving them space when they ask for it) and his jealously is through the roof. He doesn't mean to be clingy but he can't stand the thought of being separated for longer than a few days. He's very kind to most people he meets, always trying to make a good impression, but isn't afraid to speak his mind either. If he doesn't like you, he isn't going to pretend to be your friend. He's not the best at controlling his anger, and fights are something he often gets into. Despite his time spent fighting, he doesn't know a thing about properly bandaging a wound, so tiny scars are not uncommon on his body. Outbursts are still something he's learning to control, but that doesn't mean they don't happen. When he hurts someone he loves he'll tear himself up for hours after, begging for forgiveness and doing anything they ask him too, trying to make it right. When it comes to a relationship, he's always going to agree with his lover. He'll voice any concerns he has, but it won't be hard to get him convinced.
Likes: Cars, especially tires, Grapes, cuddles, and board games.
Dislikes: Separation, weed (hates the smell), chocolate, and pollen.
Motivations: To find someone who won't one day disappear. Someone he can spend the rest of his life with with no worries. He can only hope this so called 'Bond' would be strong enough.
Background: When he was 5, his dad had left him and his mom to fend for themselves.He didn't understand why, and it angered him that his father would just up an leave when they were already struggling. Unfortunately for him, he was named after his father, and was stuck with that name. He wanted it changed, but his mom would never let him, so people started calling him by his middle name, Starr. Growing up he had multiple jobs, and learned how to cook and clean a lot younger than most his age. His first heartbreak was in 10th grade, where his girlfriend broke up with him. Starr didn't understand why people always left him, and the fear of people leaving has always been a fear ever sense he saw how it destroyed his mother. So he remained single, working at a car repair shop. Until this project came along. A strong bong between two people that can't be broken? It's the cute to his fears.
Why did they join the project?:
Starr joined this project for one thing only, to find a soulmate. His abandonment issues leave him anxious to join a relationship, but he believes if he finds a soulmate they won't leave him. Ever.
What kind of soulmate do you want for them?: No preferred gender, but I want someone who is able to deal with his clinginess in a healthy way, Not push him away(unless for clear reasons).
Do you want a romantic or platonic soulmate?: Romantic preferred

Did I do this right? I hope so.

Attachments

• [12cs_ BL] [Text] Hoa niềm vui - Chương 1_ GTNV.jpeg
    [12cs_ BL] [Text] Hoa niềm vui - Chương 1_ GTNV.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 14

title

artist

cleopatra

T

he Individual.

name

Aamaal Ramaiah

known as

Amu (to family & close friends), Commander Ramaiah

fc

Amita Suman

cis woman

sexuality

Heterosexual

occupation

Strategic Combatant Command Officer [War Tactician]

role

Cleopatra preference [but also flexible!]

p

hysicality.

5'5". She is not small. Simply average, simply just so. She is easily lost, a figure quickly forgotten. It is of no fault of her own; she is thin like a reed, her posture a rigid peak not to be beaten into submission by the wind and rain. She stands like any soldier of her rank: proud, immovable, unshakable. A woman of her figure, narrow and small, long delicate fingers, a supple frame, is not meant to be a soldier; the common gaze cannot penetrate the allusion. It disguises hard muscle and strong shoulders developed from years of training, endless days of beating and being beaten. Her hands, slight in shape, are nimble and calloused, have handled countless weapons, have held countless lives. She is all sharp corners and dark features, but it is her gaze that sets her apart. A rich dark brown, easily mistaken for black in dim lighting; a window to the soul, her eyes large and brooding, whispering words sealed behind tight lips, an expression taught not to fail, to remain the same. Her hair is the color of ink cast in shadow, bleeding brown under the sun's glare. It is brushed into submission, like everything else, waist-length waves taking on the appearance of rigid, straight hair, the ends frayed. And though her expression is cold, she is most beautiful when she smiles-for even shadows can be touched by light.

p

syche.

Everything is calculated; nothing happens without purpose.

It is a doctrine that Aamaal breathes like a dying man gasping for air, embedded within every action, laced in every word. It is why Aamaal is so meticulous, a perfectionist to her core, fueled by the desire to be the best, to achieve the most. It gives her frigidity purpose, and the emotionless mask she wears meaning; everyone wants something from you and you need something from everyone else, it is ignorant to pretend that friendships form out of emotions and a need for connection.

Aamaal is highly skilled in reading between the lines, to the point that she can quickly pick apart a person long before they can find out even the most basic facts of her identity. It is the consequence of someone who trusts rarely and is suspicious of everyone; a competitive edge is always necessary, the high ground always attainable if one looks hard enough.

If everything is calculated, everything purposeful, then everything can be predicted.

But once someone worms their way through her facade, who gains her trust, rare as that is, there is a chance to view an Aamaal rarely seen, a prized bird glimpsed beyond the bars of an iron cage. This Aamaal is proud, with an ego that is easily bruised, and deep insecurity in her identity. This Aamaal, Amu as she is lovingly called, is fiercely loyal, dangerously protective, obsessive in her need to maintain the happiness of those she cares for at the expense of her physical and mental health and to prove to her country how useful she is.

Reading, Hydrangeas & Lavender, Tea, Cats, Strategy-Based Games, her mother's cooking, awards & being the best
DISLIKES
A messy or disorganized environment, cloudy skies, people-pleasers, smoking, alcohol

m

otivations & Ambitions.

[Man vs. Self] With an identity highly questioned by those around her, Aamaal struggles to understand who she is and is desperate to prove to herself and the world around her that she is who she says she is, though it's at the expense of her cultural identity. Furthermore, she hates herself for allowing her trust to blind her.

[Man vs Man] Aamaal despises her friend for manipulating her and using her trust and is actively trying to enact revenge on the woman whom she used to call dear to her heart.

[Man vs. Society] Aamaal is a prisoner of war for the enemy and also being pushed to fight for them despite her own wishes. She wants to get out, to return to her own side but at the risk of her family's deaths, she isn't sure what she should do.

h

istory

Aamaal was born in East Berlin to an Indian-Nepalese couple, a pair of intellectuals who moved to Germany long before the war in pursuit of better economic opportunities. Her father, a doctor, quickly found a job in medical research but her mother, originally software developer, became a homemaker after giving birth to her eldest, Amu, and then her youngest two daughters, Aadarshini and Akshara. They were like any other first generation immigrant family; hard-working, driven, and desperate to prove themselves worthy of the place they called home.

But like many other immigrants, they faced scorn filled looks and hurried whispers. Sometimes they were blatant shouts.

"You don't belong here."

"Go back to your country!"

"They're stealing the jobs meant for real Germans."

"A waste of good resources meant for Germans, not rats charading as good hard-working folk!"

Words are scathing. Sticks and stones break bones, and yet words seem to break one's soul parasitically, eating away at confidence, gnawing at one's self-worth. Her parents seemed unaware, or rather, unfazed continuing to push on past judgemental eye. Her youngest sister stubborn and unyielding, proud of her identity and displaying it proudly wherever she went. It seemed, though, that the words of the silent judge, their community, had begun to gnaw at the identities of Aamal and Aadarshini. Aadarshini fought her battles internally, though her struggles with identity reflected in her choice of friends and the way she lived life. For Aamal it was more obvious, her motives more transparent to those who knew her well enough.

In the name of proving her worth and value, Aamaal through herself into her studies, driven by achievement, obsessively perfect in a way that she was continuously the highest scoring student and eventually graduated the top of her class. But it seemed like her hard work wasn't enough; the words were still there, the hurt worse. Couldn't they see she was just as German as they were? And so, to prove her loyalty, she joined the military.

Aamaal was quick to rise up through the ranks, proving to be excellent in whatever position she found herself in and she relished in the praise of her higher ups and the proud looks of those around her; not just her parents but occasionally those judgemental eyes who had condemned her as irrelevant, an intruder. Her overseers quickly became aware of Aamaal's skills in planning and tactics, which proved especially obvious when she became an officer in the Security & Intelligence department. She was finally recommended after successfully organizing and executing an important mission, and became one of the youngest combatant command officers, skilled in war tactics and soon known both by enemy and ally for her advances on the western front of the war.

During this ascent, Aamaal made few friends. She tended to be cut off, desperate for any opportunity to shine and polite when necessary, though never truly found friendly. Though most were thrown off by her icy demeanour or bothered by her rather intense desire to be the best, one woman stuck around. She was friendly, far friendlier than Aamaal ever was or could be with a sweet smile and cheerful words. She was a dreamer, Aggie, with hopes for a better world without war. She was nothing like Aamaal, and yet they became fast friends. Maybe it was because Agnes posed no threat to her career or simply that she seemed to reach out to her, to see her as herself instead of an individual trying to charade as something she wasn't.

They grew extremely close. Constantly put on the same missions, placed in the same departments. Eventually, they were assigned separate positions; Aamaal a combatant commander, Aggie a commander of the Security & Intelligence department. Or she was the commander, until Agnes defected.

It left Aamaal in shock, alongside the rest of the army. One of their brightest, gone to support the enemy. Her praises became curses and suddenly Aamaal found her dearest and only genuine friend in the military gone, with only lingering sneers and judgemental comments in her place. Aamaal was left in shock, confused and startled by her sudden departure and the disturbing fact that she'd never detected nor plan for Agnes's actions. She'd trusted her to stay, and it tore Aamaal, unsatisfied with her friends betrayal of their cause.

Agnes soon fell into the back of Aamaal's thoughts, too concerned with the missions she was planning and continuing to make gains on both the western and no southern borders of their territory, much to the chagrin of the enemy. And then suddenly, while out on the field, maps and troop movements before them, they captured a spy. Not just any spy; Agnes, who had long been marked for death for her betrayal. She was quickly thrown into a cell, but not before she was able to glimpse at her friend, who's face seemed rounder, eyes brighter.

Aamaal wrestled with the thought of Agnes dying that night. It disturbed her, one of her only friends collapsed on the floor in a pile of limbs and blood. A friend who'd seen her and loved her for who she was.

So she decided to let her go.

It was easy, after all she was one of the highest command positions there and with a little hotwiring the cameras turned their gaze somewhere else, allowing her to set her friend free. Aamaal thought she'd leave then forever, parting with the gift of freedom she'd given her as an act of gratitude. But instead, Aamaal discovered how fickle Agnes was, how easily she manipulated her trust. Aamaal, the planner, the one who saw before others found herself suddenly in a room full of fellow soldiers, enemy spies organized neatly around the room, blood staining their clothes.

They didn't kill her. She wished they had. But Agnes, brought her a few choice leaders with them, guns pressed to the backs of their skulls. The journey past the border was rough, the final destination painful. They extracted information from them all bit by bit, scar bit scar, and soon they were all nearly dead, spirits broken and steeped in their shame for caving. They were to be executed that day, but Aamaal found herself alone in her cell, wincing at the distance shot of death around the corner.

She hadn't died because they needed her. Agnes, it seemed had convinced her overseers to keep her alive, and to use her for their own territorial gain which had been dwindling against Aamaal's ruthless tactics. She refused and they decided to threaten her with a report, one that exposed her crime of letting a highly wanted defected soldier go; her family would die as a result if they sent the report, a cruel punishment that had happened even to her friend's family. And so she agreed, allowed herself to become a tool of the enemy, her trust shattered, her family's life held close to her chest.

g

eneral.

Why did they join the project?
She's been slipping, purposefully, and it's finally come to the attention of her captors. In order to maintain her loyalty, and ensure she doesn't betray them, they place her in the soulmates study, knowing that whatever the scientists do to her will ensure that she is used to her max potential to allow them to win the war.

What kind of soulmate do you want for them?: (ex. enemies to lovers or very compatible, give me and idea of what you want for them, preferred gender)
I'm actually flexible!

Do you want a romantic or platonic. soulmate?:
Again flexible, though preferably romantic.

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Elora Winslow

Romeo

FC- Jewel Staite

♡coded by uxie♡

elora winslow

sexuality: bisexual
role: romeo
hair: brown
eyes: brown
build: 5'6", 127lbs,
lean with a little bit of muscle
fc: jewel staite

personality

personality: Elora has a knack for reading people and anticipating their needs and actions. She enjoys being around people, as it gives her more to do, and she appreciates the anonymity of being in a crowd. She is very observant and notices the small details in things. Particularly charming, she uses her charisma to her advantage, getting people to trust her or to gain people's favor. This isn't to say she can't be genuine though- her display of confidence and charm that she uses for work is just a reflection of what she's like with those she truly cares about. She's quite loyal and is someone you'd want on your side in a conflict. She chooses her loyalties carefully, assessing the character of a person to determine wether or not she'll ally with them. She'll be a good friend to you if you let her. Elora constantly has this bright cheery demeanor that seems unusual for someone who grew up in extreme poverty. But, if you look a bit closer you'll find that she uses positivity as armor, it doesn't give away too much about herself and keeps her safe. She doesn't like people knowing too much about her and she finds that being positive causes people to think she is just an open book, with no surprises hidden inside, even when in reality they're only seeing the cover. On the inside, she isn't all smiles. She knows about desperation and survival, and is sure to look out for herself. Still, what's life without hope? She retains some positivity, searching for a bright side to most things, knowing that her spirit would be crushed without being able to genuinely see the good things in life. Guided by her emotions, she sometimes makes reactive, impulsive decisions that get her into trouble. She’s very empathetic and demonstrates kindness and understanding to those she meets. A hopeless romantic, Elora falls hard and fast- she’ll do her best to sweep the person her heart desires away with a fairytale romance- unfortunately her affections are not always matched. however, after about a week of wooing she’s fine with moving on to the next “love of her life”, she enjoys the thrill of the chase and hopes that the next person she falls for will be her perfect match.
Likes: elaborate dates and gifts, warmth, pretty clothes, sweets, crowds
Dislikes: the smell of blood, gambling, being alone, dust
Fears: death, never being able to fully feel a connection with someone
Ambitions: finding her perfect match, someone who fills her with excitement and joy.

history

Background: Elora was born to a farming family in abject poverty. Her family has struggled since before she was born, having to bring up children only seemed to worsted their burden, but for some reason her parents thought that if they had more children they could work even harder and in turn gain more money and pull themselves out of poverty. She was no stranger to hard work, even at a young age she was out helping in the fields. Elora has four siblings- one older brother, two younger brothers, and one younger sister. The siblings have always banded together to support each other, but really it was mostly Elora and her older brother, Gerald, providing for the youngest. Shortly after their youngest sister, Teresa, was born, their mother died and their father fell into some drinking problems. Elora was 13 when this began. So, that left Elora and Gerald to manage everything. Often feeling like work consumed her, Elora turned to romance as an escape. A avid daydreamer, she developed crush after crush, each one worse than the other. She was hopeless, many people in her small town have had brief flings with her- but none lasted too long. Still, her home life occupied most of her time. When she was 15 and Gerald was 19, Gerald made the decision to join the military and give his family any money he made. This gave the family a bit more financial security, but left Elora with much more work. She was the emotion backbone of the family. Still, she kept it all together- maintaining a happy face by finding joy in the small things. This lasted until not long ago, when the family received the news that Gerald was killed in battle. Elora was devastated, she spent days isolated in her room, but she can around and knew that her family needed help now more than ever. She heard about the soulmate project and decided it was what she needed to go to ensure that her family had shelter and food on the table. So, she left, terrified of what’s to come- but the daydreamer inside her is excited to meet her alleged perfect match.
Why she joined the project: Her family needed the money. She also really likes the idea of having a soulmate, someone who is perfect for her in every way.
Ideal soulmate type: Ideally wlw. Maybe someone who looks like a perfect match on paper (i.e. hopeless romantic, kind, thoughtful) but may have key differences (lack of excitement, too clingy- Elora might just enjoy the thrill of the chase a little too much) that are brought to light later.
Romantic vs platonic: Romantic preferred!

gallery

ELORA

SCROLL >>>

coded by mountainpost

Last edited:

Penelope (or Juliet)

fc: elle fanning

Wendy Byrne

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Appearance
Hair: Light auburn brown

Eyes: Dark brown and doe-eyed

Height: 5'7''

Build: Trim but girlish; it's been years since she's dobe things such as martial arts and dance, but she still prioritizes her fitness.

Traits: Laser focused; Katherine has an unnerving ability to fixate on things. When she dedicates her attention to something, it's 100%; fully locked in.
Gentle touch; Rin's work entails handling things much older than herself. Documents, Books, and Letters with yellowing pages and brittle edges, and, as such, she has a feather-light touch when handling things. At times, one may not even notice her touch.

Dist. Features: On the back of her neck rests a brown, apple-sized birthmark shaped like a painting of a cloud.

Style: There's no reason to dress up when you spend every day in the back rooms of a library or warehouse rifling through dusty shelves with humming pipes to keep you company. Even before she abandoned her life, Katherine was a rather relaxed gal, choosing simple sweaters or t-shirts and a nice pair of jeans to spend her days in. Her preferred palette is neutrals or fall colors that don't draw attention to herself. The culmination of her effort is in her hair and make-up. There's nothing more horrifying to the young woman than an unseemly appearance. Split ends and breakouts would actually send her over the edge.

Faceclaim: Violet Brinson

full name
Katherine Vivian Corbyn

nickname
rin (preferred), crow, viv

sexuality
bisexual

occupation
records archivist
Romeo
scroll
new notification

Missed Call From Isaac

new notification

Voicemail From Isaac

new notification

Isaac: Are you still ignoring me?

new notification

Isaac: Very mature Katherine.

Personality
Personality: Dreaming is what I'm best at Katherine is a charming but simple young woman. She's a big flirt with a nice sense of humor, conventionally pretty, and a bit of a nerd, but spent a significant portion of her life sheltered and even after leaving, she kept to her small bubble doing the same things each day because she didn't think there was anything else for her. When people look at her, it's easy to see that she's the kind of girl that's easy to fall in love with, because her passion make it easy to envision settling down with. And in her desire for connection, Rin plays up the demure, naivety to keep people around without allowing them to get too close.

The ingenue charm comes naturally to her and makes it all too easy to get others to overlook her flaws. But in these shortcomings is where the real Katherine Corbyn resides; a young woman who grew up with every object and opportunity amidst a war-torn society. This young woman has a vindictive streak, is fickle but with an obsessive sort of intensity towards the objects of her interest that scorches hot and fast like a firework. As an only child frequently left to do whatever she pleases, however she pleases, but with little true agency in her life, Rin doesn't know how to handle her problems. Instead, opting to run away entirely and rarely admit fault while loathing the lack of direction she has as an adult. She has great difficulty seeing the big picture and frequently gets caught up in the details, which makes for a great skill in her archiving job and much less effective in her relationships.

Vices: Fickle, Intense, Short-sighted(figuratively), Liar, Avoidant, Low self-worth

Virtues: Flirtatious, Sensitive, Passionate, Book-smart, Determined

Likes: Competition, Journaling, Antiques/Artifacts, Intimacy, Dancing, Sneaking around

Dislikes: Confrontation, Commitment, High stakes, Empty spaces, Spicy foods, Impatience

Motivations
A flawed approach:
They never stay long As the years have gone by, it's been harder to ignore that creature in the back of her mind, hissing that the only people who could love her are those that are forced to be around her. And in a moment of vulnerability, Rin saw the project as a solution to her loneliness.
Contract breach: Fucked. Privileged rich girl is a pawn in her parents' pursuit of wealth. Agreements are made, contracts are signed, and at 15 she's in an arranged marriage to a guy 3 years older than her. At 18, she makes a break for it and never looks back. That is, until they find her and serve her a lawsuit and divorce papers. Joining the project gives her the funds she needs to deal with her legal troubles while also giving her a safety net; so long as she's actively working for the government, the suit is postponed.
Purpose: What do I have to give? She's a pretty face with no tangible skills. And as the war has ravaged homes and lives, Rin has grown bitter with herself. Her nation is wracked with poverty, but rather than utilizing her privileged position of wealth, she scorned it and ran away. The skills she has look good on paper, but aren't very practical. And her lifestyle is a direct result of her tendency to run from her problems. Rin feels like everyone can see how useless she is - how she takes up space - and she's desperate to prove herself. To do something of value.

Biography
Background:
Why did they join the project?: Rin has spent her life running from one thing or another. She knew they'd catch up to her, but she didn't expect it to be so soon. Like a cornered animal, Rin was desperate and took the first out she could to escape her troubles. Part of her does want to contribute to something bigger than herself, but it'd be deceitful to say her initial motivations were anything but selfish.

What kind of soulmate do you want for them?: Shallow, Surface level relationship. They have great chemistry and confuse that for something more.

Do you want a romantic or platonic soulmate?: Either works

© pasta

Last edited:
ORION DRAKE

Role: Paris
Demisexual
Male
N/A
THE SOULMATE PARADOX
PERSONALITY & MOTIVATIONS

Orion is a charismatic and enigmatic figure, with a charm that draws people to him effortlessly. He carries himself with a certain grace, his every movement calculated and deliberate. Despite the harsh realities of the world he inhabits, he maintains a sense of poetic idealism, fueled by his unwavering belief in the power of art and the human spirit.

Driven by a desire to ignite hope in others, Orion often finds solace in creative expression. He uses his words as weapons against the oppressors, crafting powerful speeches and rallying cries that resonate with those who have grown weary of their bleak existence.

Orion's primary motivation is to inspire change and liberation. He yearns for a society that celebrates individuality, embraces diversity, and cherishes the pursuit of knowledge. He envisions a world where the arts flourish, and the human spirit is set free from the shackles of oppression.

BACKGROUND

Orion's history is intertwined with the rise and fall of his city, once a flourishing center of culture and enlightenment. He was born into a family that valued knowledge and intellectual pursuits, with parents who were avid collectors of books, paintings, and artifacts from a bygone era. From a young age, Orion was exposed to the beauty and wisdom of the past, which shaped his worldview and ignited a passion for preserving history and fighting against the forces that sought to erase it.

As he grew older, Orion witnessed the gradual decay of his city as a tyrannical government took hold, suppressing freedom of expression and suffocating the once-vibrant arts scene. The authorities sought to control the narrative, rewriting history and erasing any dissenting voices. This oppressive regime crushed the spirit of the people and left the city in ruins.

Determined to resist and protect the remnants of the city's rich cultural heritage, Orion became an active participant in the underground resistance. He utilized his extensive knowledge of history and art to preserve hidden artifacts, smuggle banned books, and spread messages of resistance through covert means. He became a symbol of hope and resilience among the people, rallying them to hold onto their identity and fight for a brighter future.

However, Orion's involvement in the resistance came at a great personal cost. He witnessed the suffering of his fellow citizens, the loss of friends and loved ones, and the destruction of cherished artworks. The weight of these experiences forged a steely resolve within him, and he vowed to do whatever it took to liberate his city from the clutches of tyranny.

LIKES & DISLIKES
literature
nature & the outdoors
reading

dislikes:
ignorance
close-mindedness
destruction of art and culture

MISC.
✩ Hair: Black, shaggy
✩ Eyes: Blue
✩ Build: Fit, tall, lean
✩ Faceclaim: Thomas Doherty

✩ Why did they join the project?: Orion's strong sense of justice and his disdain for oppression drove him to join the project to actively combat the injustices perpetrated by those in power. He sees it as an opportunity to level the playing field and give the oppressed a fighting chance.

✩ What kind of soulmate do you want for them?: Open to any form of soulmates / preferred gender: female

✩ Do you want a romantic or platonic soulmate?: Romantic

© pasta

Last edited:
Willa Black
Juliet
  • 7162-angelbow.png
    7825-rose-white-draw.png
    3157-lambstuffie.gif
    9469-flowers-white.png
    Name
    Willa Black
    Sexuality