• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴏx - ᴏᴏᴄ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
rattling the idea of Achilles around in a little olive jar

Putting an idea for patroclus in a pringles can and shaking

Cleopatra has my little gremlin eye

Gimme some placeholders to look at!!!

Jamming out and working on my submission for Achilles as we speak.
no cs thread is up yet that the gms wanted out there I think??

I don’t think so? And also even if someone has I am open to more than one person having the same role since it’s meant to be an experiment
Oh awesome!! Will there be a character limit? I'm not sure how many I'll do, but sometimes I get lost in charactering hahaha

Oh awesome!! Will there be a character limit? I'm not sure how many I'll do, but sometimes I get lost in charactering hahaha
For now I would limit it to two but it depends if the numbers end up being even or uneven. I the would suggest only applying for one of the roles listed and then if you’re making a second character they will be without a role (or you can make one up, there’s lots of famous lovers i didn’t list)

For now I would limit it to two but it depends if the numbers end up being even or uneven. I the would suggest only applying for one of the roles listed and then if you’re making a second character they will be without a role (or you can make one up, there’s lots of famous lovers i didn’t list)
Alrighty!! Will do, thank you!!

mark antony, heathcliff , romeo or juliet....

pondering....

ill be a lil inactive this coming week, but im drafting ideas here and there <3

i made a pinterest board for the vibes because this is my new obsession

i am going to try and work on lore tomorrow, let me know any questions that you have and i will try and work on them tomorrow

i am IN LOVE with all of the current placeholders and can’t wait to see more! a reminder that roles are NOT gender locker (lbgtq+ is encouraged) and there are allowed to be two sets of each pairing so feel free to apply for a role that someone else is already applying for.

other ideas for couples if you don’t want to use the ones listed
lancelot and guinevere
tristan and isolde
laurie and amy (little women)
jane and rochester (jane eyre)
jay and daisy (the great gatsby)
orpheus and eurydice

A4D56083-A55A-42C1-A476-16C94842D1C9.jpeg

just popping in here to say hi !! i am somewhat stuck on what role to give forrest and in between concepts for cleopatra but i should have definitive characters up shortly !!

all these placeholders look so good yall have got me frothing at the mouth

and i'm 👁️ 👁️ on darcy and even a second??? maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back