• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men : Devolution (OOC) (closed)

Do you prefer Discord or is the OOC sufficient? (Bias to OOC since not all have access to Discord)

• I prefer Discord

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I prefer the OOC

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Would either of you be in the business of helping decide between Fcs if have trouble picking?

would this work as a character power? I don't know what limits you have for powers.

would this work as a character power? I don't know what limits you have for powers.
Uh.... I guess. So they are just a cat person? Agile? Good balance? Claws? I'll allow it to an extent - as long as they are like 90% human, even better if they look human with some feline qualities like movement, smell, hearing and such. I would rather not have anything too close too furry territory.

Oh they look human 100%

they just have retractable claws, agility/stealth/balance

if allowed they can speak to cats to an extent.

Oh they look human 100%

they just have retractable claws, agility/stealth/balance

if allowed they can speak to cats to an extent.
I like that. They can communicate with cats in some primal fashion which can have them understand you and you understand them to an extent, Also, you can add heightened senses and the like as well. All in all, sounds good.

POSTED my CS, if you want guidelines. Nice and short - with only a bit to give us some insights., and if you have an image, then there is no need for physical descriptions - unless you change form and whatnot.

Posted, hope it's alright. Got a bit of a headache (again) tonight, so I hope the history suffices for now.

TYPE TYPE I'm having trouble picking a power so I'm looking through a database, but is there any that you would like us to stay away from? Are duplicates okay, etc?

TYPE TYPE I'm having trouble picking a power so I'm looking through a database, but is there any that you would like us to stay away from? Are duplicates okay, etc?
We already have duplicates in one person. Bradchon will be used them. And there are way too many powers to veto. Just try and stay away from reality altering, massive power, world affecting things. Powers over fundamental forces are a no-no unless you limit it like our gravity girl. That's a good example of a super powerful ability that I allowed because she self limits it reasonably. So I am open to most things. As long as you show responsibility and make sure it won't be abused in some way. I know this is vague but I hope it helps

We already have duplicates in one person. Bradchon will be used them. And there are way too many powers to veto. Just try and stay away from reality altering, massive power, world affecting things. Powers over fundamental forces are a no-no unless you limit it like our gravity girl. That's a good example of a super powerful ability that I allowed because she self limits it reasonably. So I am open to most things. As long as you show responsibility and make sure it won't be abused in some way. I know this is vague but I hope it helps
Sound good I’ll make a decision and my cs should be up today at some point

I am giving until the end of today for me. So that's about 5/6 hours before I will be going to sleep. I want to finalize the roster before then and prepare some details so we maybe begin by tomorrow. See if you can get it up if still interested, or let me know if you are going to be late. If you are - I want at least a photo, and a name, a title and a power detailed as a WIP by tonight. The rest you can add later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back