• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

X-Men 1x1 Partner Search? (Quicksilver x OC or ??)

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hey!!! I've just been interested in doing a probably Quicksilver x ??? idk anyone you want as long as they've got chemistry? Either an OC or someone else canon (as long as I think it sounds like a decent ship xP) I just had some ideas I wanted to try out in a romance with him. Don't really have much of a plot, but we could figure something out! Looking for someone who is literate and active at least once a day, and can post at least a paragraph each time (that's 4-6 sentences!)

I would also be interested in doing like any other 1x1s too if anyone wants haha, I need some more RPs!! X-Men or any other fandom I'm in, they're listed on my profile!!

Thanks! If you want to see an example of my writing you can see the roleplay I'm in right now on my profile :D thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back