• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. My pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ **BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?**
• **MxF/MLW or MLM pairings**.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers.
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things **SFW** so as long as you aren't weird and you match my vibe I don't care how old you are. (so, let's say 17+)
• **REALISTIC FACECLAIMS ONLY.**
• *Only* roleplay as 18+ characters.

> ▪︎ **WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?**

***DYNAMIC: PARTISAN X REBEL - GRUMPY X SUNSHINE***
● *Okay so, hear me out: I'm a sucker for WWII era, I love studying it and learn more intriguing facts about it. That's why I've been planning to do a new roleplay that focuses on the year 1944/45. It's set in Italy and during the Liberation:*
▪︎ M/C is a war hero, awarded for his contribution to the conquests of Ethiopia and Spain, but also for his glorious acts during the war in Greece. He did this for his country, not for the ideology. He has suffered the loss of many, many of his men and couldn't bear to see it again; so in the last 2 years of the war, he slowly started to become the leader of a Partisan group of his region. Being a skilled, stoic and professional soldier, he was able to train a lot of young men whom joined his side.
However, one day, after a failed attempt to attack an enemy station to gather more weapons, M/C gets injured and has to find a place to tend to his wounds. He gets saved by Y/C, a woman (could even be a male), whom slowly decides to collaborate with the partisans after meeting M/C, despite her/his parents supporting the regime, making Y/C believe that partisans are evil...

> I'm looking forward in finding someone who's willing to play a female character against my Partisan character! Also, I would love to have someone whom can match my vibe and create Pinterest boards and playlists for the couple!

Note: *M/C is 34 years old.*

If interested, please DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back