Ww - the coming storm

Not even flinching, Leslie just turned her head so she could watch the blood flow. Putting her hand on the area just about the cut, she pushed down rahter hard to make more blood come out. As it fell off the edge of the table, and hit the ground, it was like something broke on Leslie.

It point two seconds, she went from the passive, unresponsive state, to biting down harshly on her cheek, eyes watering up in pain as she sat bolt upright, eyes fixed on the blood as she shook slightly. Nothing like what he would have done, but enough that it scared her a bit. She earned it though, she knew that real good. A few seconds later, she was off the table, arms wrapped around Marco's neck hugging him tight enough to hurt.

:: Marco held her tightly, constantly saying sorry ::

Marco: "i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry leslie..."

:: a few drops of her blood hit the table, she had bled, it was over ::

:: he let go of her ::

Marco: "okay, lets go get that cleaned up, you wash it under the tap in the kitchen and i'll get some disinfectant and bandages"

:: he got up, and quickly found some disinfectant and rubbing alcohol ::

"Nothign to be sorry for." Leslie said, "I did wrong, anyway...." She smiled faintly, before doing what he had told her, and went into the kitchen. Looking at the tap she cringed a bit, the thought of pouring water over it seemed like it would hurt. None the less, she flicked it on, and stuck it under, hissing almost automatically.

:: marco came up to her ::

Marco: "stop complaining, the wound needs to be clean"

:: the cut wasn't nearly as deep as previously believed ::

Marco: "there... part of my battlemage training involved the best ways to cut the enemy in torture techniques... the cut i gave ywou was an illusionary technique, it makes the victim believe their tendons are cut and it un-settles them..."

:: hr grabed her arm ::

Marco "okay...."

:: he rubbed the alcohol onto the wound, disinfecting it, and then he wrapped it tightly in bandages ::

Marco: "there..."

:: he bent over, and gave her a kiss on the forehead ::

Marco: "i dont care what you did, Leslie.. you're here with me now... and thats all that matters"

"I'm...not complaining..." She said, raising an eyebrow. "Unless I was talking out loud and didn't realize it." Listening to him carefully, she giggled slightly, "You sound like a proper soldier, you know that? And you shouldn't care." Leslie said a bit miffed he cared that much in the first place and didn't trust her.

:: marco chuckled a bit ::

Marco: "gimmie one reason not to care..."

:: he bent over, giving a sarcastic "hmmm?" into her ear ::

: he leant back after her answer and flicked er on the nose ::

Marco:"and that is for being a bad girl and questioning how i feel about you!.. or do you need some tickle-torture to get the message across?"

"Because what I did is in the past. I don't judge you on what you did." Leslie said, rubbing her nose and sticking her tongue out. "And I'm not ticklish..." She folded her arms over her chest and turned, going into the living room and sat there on the floor in front of the chair before picking up a cd.

Looking at it closely, she frowned before looking at the back, it had only one song on it and she frowned even more. "Marco....?"

:: Marco came into the room ::

Marco: "what is it?"

:: he noticed she was holding a cd, one he hadent seen before ::

:: there was a light batter of footsteps behind Marco ::

Marco:"hey drusilla"

Drusilla: "GAK! how did you know?"

Marco "you've been my weapon for about 3 years now, i know you"

"Who is this?" Leslie asked, holding out the cd single of Unfaithful by Rihanna so he could see. "She's really pretty..." She went back to looking at it, the frown returning as she lifted a hand to greet Drusilla. Poking the thing, she raised an eyebrow. Her past would for once proceed her, as she had never seen a cd before, despite now being a 19 year old going on twenty within a matter of weeks. Poking it again, she looked at it all over, "And how'd she get in there?"

:: marco raised an eyebrow ::

Marco: "thats Rihanna, how could you not know her?... shes always on the TV and the radio"

:: Drusilla gave her a wave :

Drusilla: "yeah, i'm just a magic scythe and even i know Rihanna"

"Never allowed to listen to the radio unless it was a war broadcast on the sole station for wizard news when I was cleaning in the study..." Leslie said honestly, "And I never touched a tv, here or with Hope."

:: Marco slumped on the couch and grabbed the remote, he patted the cussion beside him ::

Marco: "come on, i'll tell you all about it"

:: after she sat down, drusilla sat ont the opposite side of Marco ::

:: he began telling her about the functions of the remote, and he then gave it to her ::

Marco: "go ahead then, we'l watch whatever you want"

Leslie shook her head and passed the remote to Drusilla. "You go for it." She said , giving the scythe a wink from around Marco's head. Leaning her head on Marco's shoulder, she sighed lightly and lowered her eyes lids to half mast.

:: Drusilla turned on the TV, "Ace ventura 2" was on ::

Marco: "awesome, Ace ventura!"

:: they watched the movie, Marco tilted his head and rested it on Leslie's head, while drusilla tried to do the same as leslie ::

From behind marco, Leslie put her arm around, and tapped Drusilla's shoulder, before trying to hold it out like she wanted her hand.

Vent cut his lightning form, and landed in front of Alec.

"You've got the basics down pat...... And you've inspired my next training idea." He said with a grin, holding out his hand.

Alec frowned before taking the hand and standing up. " I don't think it's meant to hurt that much though." Alec said, head pounding quite a lot.

Vent smiled.

"It's fairly rough on the body, especially for a newbie. Or maybe it's just you." He replied, offering Alec his hand.

"That's a refreshing thought..." Alec said, before looking at the hand and raising an eyebrow. "Much rather wait a couple minutes before trying that again, thank you."

~

A window shattered from upstairs.A few moments later, all the lights in Marco's mansion cut out. Given it was night outside, the whole place went pitch black. Doors started banging open and slamming shut, water from the kitchen turned on and off, and a scream spliced through it all, though the only people in the house where right there on the couch.

:: Marco stamped his feet, sending him flipping over the couch ::

Marco: "Drusilla, with me, Leslie, after i leave tis room, attack anyone without hesitation, understood, i'll give you a signal to show its me"

:; Drusilla transformed into a claymore, and marco slung her over his shoulder ::

Marco: "i'll check this out..."

:: he exited the room, looking both ways before scampering tot he other end of the hall, keeping to the walls allt he way ::

Marco: "dru.. what do you make of this?"

Drusilla: "i'd say a prank, an assault using surposed "hauntings" to un-nerve us, or that mosuleum under the basement has a necromancer hiding in it"

Marco "no.. necromancers use blood-magic, and blood-mages can sense each-other, so this is either a prank or an assasin..."

:: he drew Drusilla out, ans took the stairs, keeping to the outside to avoid creaking ::

Sitting there in the dark, legs tucking up tight to her chest, Leslie sat there waiting for Marco to come back, but nothing, no person, what ever came.

~

A boom sounded from the basement, shaking the whole house, and a ghost like apparition swooped down over Marco and Dru, phasing right through them, filling them with a chill before dissapearing.

Vent shook his head.

"I'm done training with you for now, we're taking a break." He grinned, pushing his hand forward a bit more, waiting for her to take it.

:: Marco managed to keep his cool, after seeing all the things he had, ghosts didn't seem to phase him much now ::

Marco: "damnit... LESLIE! CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DONT OPEN THEM!!"

Drusilla: "and how the hell do we deal with a ghost?"

Marco: "we see what the hell it wants... or we bind it to something"

:: he ran down the stairs, seeing the ghost again ::

Marco: "emak lun assar kamt!?" (what do you want here, spirit?) *the undead language... its just my gibberish*

The ghost turned and looked back at Marco, grinning darkly before it tilted it's head back and it's jaw unhinged before it let out a shriek loud enough to make Marco's ears bleed, before dissapearing once again, more turmoil shook the house. And ghosts where everywhere, though some not seen, they were litereally crawling out the grave to get to there.

~

Alec sighed and took the hand, not knowing what he was going to do.

~

:: marco tilted his head ::

Marco: "how bad is is?"

Drusilla: "you might need to stick to soft classical music for a few weeks"

Marco: "damnit..."

:: drusilla durned back to her human-form, there was no point in her bieng in weapon-form ::

Drusilla: "i'll go take care of Leslie, you take care of these... things"

Marco: "right..."

:: drusilla came runnign into the room, and crouched near Leslie ::

Dru: "come on, we need to go, right now!"

:: Marco walked into the basement, soon he came to the carvings in the wall ::

Marco: "avena atishas i;miano deragdo"

:: the wall opened up, the bricks re-arranged themselved and it revealed a deep tunnel, going far down ::

Marco "man.. i hate it down here..."

:: he stuck his head into the tunnel ::

Marco: "granny... you there?..."

:: there was a slight murmor, the ghosts ruling in here were the spirits of his family, but down here was another thing... the Highlands are guardians.. not only of the world... but also guards to the physical gate to hell, bought here in 1904 from Florence, Italy ::

:: he walked down the stairs, a light-spell in his hand, down further and further, were countless tormented spirits escaping ::

Marco: "okay, what the hell happened here!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back