Ww - the coming storm

True to Marco's command, Leslie blindly attacked Drusilla, as she was told to attack anyone who came into the room, and since he said he was going to give the signal, naturally, hearing Dru's voice wouldn't work properly without him there. Though, she restrained the attack as much as she could.

~

The glass in the room Dru and Leslie where in shattered inward, towards them as a group of ghosts came in, solidifying the longer they stayed there.

Vent grinned as Alec took his hand, and they flew up into the air, Vent's winds propelling the two.

"We're gonna go have dinner somewhere real fanc-" He started, before his eyes widened, and chills went down his spine. He nearly faltered in their flight.

"Alec! Something's wrong! The Earth...... The whole world seems off!" He shouted, heading for the source of the disturbance, taking Alec with him.

~

Appearing in the basement, right in front of Marco, was Hope.

He looked, almost zombie like. He wasn't himself. His eyes were a cloudy red, and not the usual sharp, distinct blue.

"Call the spirits of the passed....... Call the spirits of the past......." He said in a low voice, an aura of death surrounding him.

Sincerity was also inside the aura, grinning evilly like no twelve year-old girl should.

:: Marco's eyes shot open, he summoned a fireball to his hand, it was then he noticed what he looked like, and inside the aura, he saw a little girl he had never seen before ::

Marco: "damnit... i should have known..."

:: he used his his left arm to pull out a small kive, and he cut his wrist with it, a bit of it spilled to the ground ::

Marco: "KRAZAR!"

:: a portal opened behind Marco, a large demon, looking like a strange child-jester, yet he had 4 extra arms sewn onto his chest, and he had no arms, only various cutting and smashing tools sewn to the ends of the hands, he wore a large witch's hat with a lantern hanging onto the tip ::

Marco "damnit.. i wanted a demon... but the "lost Jester" is on a whole 'nother level!"

Lost Jester: "yee-hee! the world is going, the world is gone, soon you will sing, but not for long!"

Marco: "cut the rhymes and help me!"

Lost Jester: "you scream you cry, but it wont end, but if i help you, your will, i will bend!"

:: Marco didn't have time for this, he leapt at Hope, thrusting the firehand onto Hope's head, the lost jester came in after him, going for sincerity ::

::Drusilla could feel the aura from Hope ::

Dru: "damnit... Leslie! cut it out, Hope is here!"

:: she deflected a sand-attack, and lept at leslie, grabbing her by the neck ::

Dru: "calm down and listen to me! i dont know what Marco sees in you, but he wants you protected, now lets go!"

:: she pulled Leslie by the arm, taking her to the front door ::

Leslie growled as her arm was grabbed, being pulled out of the house, when she wasn't suppose to leave the room. The markings burned, and she started pulling trying to get away from Dru, who probably wouldn't understand what was going on. "Stop....please....Drusilla...."

~

Alec blinked a few times, following Vent closely "What?"

The aura around Hope was too powerful, and he started to chant, building the aura more. He began to float up, and phased through the floor, passing into the upper floors.

~

Sincerity remained in the basement.

"Marco Highland, I would request that you not interfere with my 'brother' until he's done my work." She asked, stepped forward, catching the jester by one of it's arms, and performing a perfect judo flip, sending the jester crashing headfirst into the ground behind herself. With a twist, she wrenched the extra arm from it's body, and smiled politely, her eyes glowing red, the blood and guts of the jester starting to boil within his own body as she took a bite of the arm.

The blood ran down her face as she turned her gaze back to Marco.

"Any questions?" She asked.

~

Vent seemed panicked.

"Everything's wrong, the winds of the world are panicked. And the earth itself..... You can't sense it, but it's..... Off." He explained, coming up to the epicenter.

"Marco's mansion! What's going on?!?" He exclaimed as Marco's mansion was surrounded by an aura of evil.

~

As hope floated up through the floors, he passed by Leslie and Drusilla, slowly, his red eyes looking into Leslie's own.

A short message would be passed onto Leslie.

Save me.....

He floated past, and kept going up through the floors.

: Marco can be merciless when the situation called for it.. Sincerity appearing to be a small child now meant nothing to him ::

Marco: "i'll leave you to the jester"

:: he ran back up the stairs, untll he got to a small platform used to teleport coffins from upstairs for burials, he slammed his hands down on it, teleporting him to where Leslie and drusilla were ::

marco: "okay, i want both of you to get the hell outa here, i dont care where you go, just GO!"

:: he handed Leslie her contract ::

Marco: "oh, and after i'm done here, i'll be signing your release"

:: it was then that Hope came through, his eyes widened ::

marco: "what the f**k...?"

Leslie looked at Hope, before Marco had drawn up there and given her the contract. As her body started morphing, the demon took full control, though the contract had control of Leslie, it had no power over the demon making the command void. "No." She stated simply to Marco before kicking off the floor and through the ceiling, trailing Hope.

:: Marco looked up in shock ::

Marco: "damnit, WAIT!"

:: he clenched his fist, as much as he wanted with all his being to go after her, he needed to deal with what was happening ::

Marco: "crap, crap, crap, crap... bingo!"

:: he opened a telepathis link to Alec, Vent and even Connor ::

Marco: {"hey, i need you guys here, right now, some serious s**t is going down and i can't handle it on my own.. Hope is all screwed up, some creepy little girl is opening the portal to hell and Leslie has gone after hope! trace my connection to you and get here pronto!"}

Vent landed with Alec at the front door, and kicked it in.

"Way ahead of you, Marco!" He shouted into the house, holding Alec's hand.

~

Hope continued to pass through the floors, and made his way up to the roof. Floating above the house, he waited, the aura of death becoming larger.

~

Appearing in front of Marco, Sincerity was covered in the blood of the jester.

"What did I say about interfering?" She asked, grabbing Marco's arm and lifting, then punching him in the chest our of the air, launching him into a wall, and out the other side.

~

In the basement, the portal started to open.

Following him up, Leslie before stopping at the roof. Looking up at him, she shook her head. "Hope" She muttered before kicking off the roof and tackling him out of the air.

:: from Sincerity's chest, one of the Jester's arms ripped through :

Lost Jester: "you kill my head you kill my heart, but i'll tear through you and rip you appart!"

:: no matter what she did to the jester, it just never freaking stopped, and it seemed like it's blood was evaporating into a power similar to blood-magic ::

:: Marco's skin began to glow blue, his eyes had concentratd power evaporating out of them ::

Marco "this enhanced body... my blood magic... battlemage training... my lineage... all these... all mine..."

:: he let out a deffening scream, as massive wings made from a mixture of blue and red light came from his back, tearing his shirt appart, his watch melted and his shoes blew open in all directions, horns and a tail sprouted, he no longer looked like Marco, nor did he even look like a demon, he looked like a god, and he was eminating a power to match, he had finally reached his final potential, somethign even his father hadn't reached to ::

Marco: "Hope is you're prey, Vent... this little one.. is mine!"

:: an explosion of power ripped the roof to shreds, tendrils of magic reached up, surrounding both Hope and Leslie ::

Marco: "he cannot escape now... go"

:: already, this massive drain on hs magic was weakening him, he bought his fist down on Sincerity, impacting with full force, but even that attack alone almost halved his power ::

Sincerity started to laugh, as Vent was left speechless, suddenly, the jester's arm fell still.

"When you become one with me, you'll see it my way!" she screamed, her voice layered with the jester's for the first part of the sentence. "You think you're powerful now? Marco Highland? You think you can stop what has been put into motion thousands of years ahead of your time?!?" She raged, turning from the little girl into a new shape entirely.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/sunsorbit/anime lonely/21sqyb1.jpg

"You cannot stop my 'Hope', or the power of my 'Despair'!" She explained. "I am..... Despair."

Vent's jaw dropped.

"..... No..... It can't be..... Olivia! Master!" Vent yelled at the sight of Despair.

Despair turned to Vent, and grinned.

"Yes Vent. I am your master. You were nothing but a pawn in my plan. Just like Hope. Just like Marco." She explained.

~

On the roof, now surrounded by Marco's magic, Hope was tackled by Leslie, and instantly the two of them were transported by Hope's dimensional magic.

It was a little grey room.

Hope was inside.

"Leslie, I need your help...." He said, his eyes normal, and begging for help.

Leslie looked at him, "That's what I'm here to do." Offering a hand, she remained unreadable, just staring back at him.

:: Marco bought an axe made of light down upon Dispair, cutting slean through her aura, easily capeable of undoing her unless she took it seriously ::

Marco: {damnt... that took a lot}

:: to conserve energy, he took back the power used to hold Hope down, and bought it back to his body, he leapt foreward, with an inhuman mouth gaping open, he dug his fangs into Despair's aura, tearing a massive chunk of her power away, bringing it inot himself, overpowering her influence an making it neutral, then making it his power ::

:: now back to full strength, he renewed his attacks on Despair, large spears of light came from his mouth, slicing through the aura with ease, each one was aimed at one of her vitals ::

Hope looked a little embarassed, really.

".... I was.... I was wrong. And now I need your help to get control of body back." He explained.

He gulped.

"My sister died five years ago. However, that demon came back using her form, and brainwashed me. I fought against it, and finally realized she was using me as a protector until her full power returned......." He explained to Leslie.

He took her hand, and the grey room around them collapsed. In it's stead was a starry field, and a hideous abomination.

"That's just her influence on me right now, and I cannot beat it alone." He added, sighing.

~

Vent snarled, ready to approach the battle between Marco and Despair, but suddenly someone was in his way.

Conner.

Vent scowled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Same as you. Helping out a pal." Conner replied, punching Vent across the face, sending him sprawling.

"What the Hell?" Vent asked, getting back up, winds swirling around him.

Conner grinned.

"Who do you think brought me back to reclaim my body?" He asked, motioning at Despair.

Vent growled, and launched at Conner, who disappeared, re-appearing in front of Alec.

"I'll deal with you first." He spat, as Vent's eyes widened, Conner swinging at her face with a fist of black flames, his eyes red and feral.

~

Despair screamed as Marco assaulted her, but drew power from the opening portal, returning to match Marco's strength with dark energy.

Tentacles of blackness launched from her back, to mirror Marco's wings, and she batted away his spears of light, launching forward with explosive power, dark energies swirling around her.

"Then don't." Leslie said, smiling at Hope for a moment. Before looking at the beast and cracking her knuckles.

~

Alec caught the fist in her hand, looking at Conner with a raised eyebrow, his attack was the same he used as a child. " Silly boy. " Her eyes slid over to Vent for a second, "Can I borrow something for a moment, dear Vent?" She was of course, referring to the crystal of Meido, and despite it being in vent, it was still easily removed and transfered. "I'd much rather kill him using the thing that caused us to meet."

:: Despair's and Marco's fists met, sending out an explosion that lanched Hope, vent and Leslie far intot he sky, and sent Connor blasting off far, as well as Alec, this blast destroyed the house, debris fell all around them all like rain ::

Marco: "i see, that portal is the source of your power... then if i close it, then you'll be just another ant to crush!"

:: his massive light-axe sliced at her tendrils on her back, cutting them off, he sealed away the power in those wings quickly, bt she could get that power back nia few seconds, he closed his wings around them both, the light came from the wings like needles, slicing at her very cells, killing blood cells, going for the brain, puncturing veins, of course, none of this could be seen, it was all within a blinding light, and this attack was noly supressing the darkness and keeping despair at bay, but she was cu off from her power, but he was imobalised, holding her there ::

marco: "i must admit... of the hundreds i've fought, and beaten... this is the first time i've fought a monster equal to myself!"

:: he jumped back, having done all the dammage he could do ::

Marco: "two monsters, battling together 'till the last one, exhausted and wounded, would stumble into the hole deep underground, and be swallowed up by the portal to hell, while the loser rots on the ground... i love it... its almost... poetic"

Vent sighed, relaxing and nodding. He focused and welled up the Meiso marks into the crystal, and tossed it past Conner into Alec's other hand.

"Go nuts. I'll help out here as best I can....." He replied, shooting up through the holes in the upper floors, just before the explosion. He caught Hope's unconcious body from midair, and couldn't see any trace of Leslie.

What had happened with those two?

~

Hope nodded.

"Okay. Please free me of this. And then..... We'll be even, and you can leave my service. Go be happy with Marco after destroying my 'Despair'." He asked of Leslie, still seeming a bit embarrassed.

~

Conner scoffed as Alec caught the Meido crystal, and grinned as the explosion went off. Using it as propulsion, he flew at Alec, with speed rivaling Vent's Ventus-Umbralus form.

With black flames surrounding his fists, he swung at Alec's right temple.

~

Despair grinned as she took the full-brunt of Marco's assualt, actually matching it in a sneaky fashion. He could pin her down, attack her body, but he could not attack her aura, the true despair that she was made of.

:: Marco continued his assault, but his ligth began to dim ::

marco: "can't keep this up forever..."

:: witht he last of his power, he focused it into a spear, and threw it into the ground, the spear went deep, and soon easily hit the portal, disrupting it's flow, Despair's power fluctuated, going from no power to how she just was at her maximum strength ::

marco: "Drusilla!"

:: Drusilla, who was hiding just under the ground emerged, and went into "ultimate-scythe" form, marc caught her, and wielded her with ease ::

Marco: "enough games..."

:: deep in hell there was unrest, so many damned ones were escaping, and the demons tried in vain to hold them back, and much of the demon populaton was against each-other, some wanted to join the damned souls and bring about the end of the mrtal world but most of the demons were siding with Marco and the others, they were still in debt to the Highlands for clearing the old ones out of hell about a year ago ::

With the crystal in her hand, Meido's voice roared back to life saying some of the nastiest things anyone could say. That is, before she was nailed to the right of the head, things going a bit black. Sparking up a bit of a healing spell, it kept her conscious and as she landed from the blast, she looked at Conner. "Strike one."

Gripping the crystal harder, it wrapped back up over her skin, falling into place, but rather than just cover half, like as a child, it spread out fully, from head to toe. "Would you rather I rip you apart or tear your heart out?" She mused before her aura exploded outwards doubling, as she no longer held anything back. "Or have I already done the last one?"

Meido's eyes flickered over for a moment, "Or was it me Conner.....?" She knew, after the one odd conversation they had in the little china town hide and seek, a lot more than he would probably admit. Cracking her knuckles, the two joined into one solid mind, half Alec, half Meido, all pissed. In the ruble that remained from them being blasted outside, the wings spread back, and not even a moment later, they were launching towards Conner a water charged spell in their hands.

(gonna end up looking like this and what/not,http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/IndifferentFlame/robinangel.jpg just...w/e the hell Alec looks like over the lil' kid)

Conner lept forward, grabbing MeidoAlec's throat, the same red, feral look in his eye.

"Doesn't matter, because whatever I was before, I ain't now!" He yelled, sweeping his right leg to the left, and with his right hand grasping her throat, tossing her to left. He opened his hand, an orb of black flames erupting from it, as he launched numerous hands and arms of black flames at MeidoAlec.

~

At the portal's height, Despair locked it, preventing any furher demons from entering Earth. But, her power was not longer focused on keeping the portal open.

"You're just about finished, Marco Highland!" She screeched, upper-cutting him, launching him into the sky.

"You cannot defeat me alone!" She screeched, following.

~

Vent saw Marco be launched, and set down Hope's body.

"I'll be back for you and Leslie." Vent said in a serious voice, sensing Hope's pocket dimension.

He launched himself up after Marco.

~

As Despair closed in, a giant claw of darkness sweeping at Marco, Vent, in his Voltus Umbralus form shot in and deflected it with a blade of lightning from his palm.

"Olivia, why?" He asked, helping Marco steady himself in the air.

"Vent, do not concern yourself in matters that do not involve you!" She yelled, launching at the two.

Vent's electrical aura built up, and his eyes widened. "Marco! Get ready!"

MeidoAlec took all of them, or seemed to at least, the wings had wrapped around in a sort of shield and took the damage, while inside the feathery cocoon they were activating a spell, Alec using Umbralus Nex, Meido using meido's dragon curse, stringing the two together into a large, spell, all while letting Conner think he was winning.

~

Leslie nodded her head, before looking at the influence and sighing. Cracking claws forward, she moved swiftly, sand spilling from the gourd, following her as she circled it.

Conner laughed.

"I was always stronger anyways, protecting you! You can't win!" He gloated, shooting up to the feathery cocoon, and punching it with a flaming fist. "Admit it, and I'll spare your life!"

~

Hope swallowed, and watched as the gigantic squid like thing bore down on Leslie. He scowled, fully realizing his shortcomings and weaknesses. He was a differente Hope from before.

He thought of Wisdom, and decided when he was his person again, he'd settle the score with his Double.

MeidoAlec made a noise. "Yes....you were always stronger....." It cooed, the spell growing, they still needed a small bit. "Always....better, faster, cooler, first.....Who could win against that?"

~

Leslie's arm brought itself up, the sand creating a shield from the beast, before she moved around it, claws trying to drag at it's skin.

The beast screeched as Leslie's claws bore into it's hide, and it started to thrash about wildly.

~

Conner smirked, an inkling of intelligence behind his feral eyes, as he drew power from his 'master,' growing more feral in appearance.

"I'll show you exactly what I can do now!" He added, transforming painfully.

Screaming with pain as he morphed, Conner began laughing instead of screaming.

http://132.209.40.23/w4/campagne/images/AgeofConan/Fansite Kit v01/Models/Renders/fire_demon.jpg

"Umbralus Fuego!" He yelled, upon entering this final stage. "Can your little boyfriend become this powerful with Umbralus?!?" He asked, taunting further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back