• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WV OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ima use my oc Temora but rid her backstory {Mainly}. I love her and need her in more rps and ill use Artemis as she is my queen.

I think I'm going to need to drop out of the RP. As much as I've been enjoying interacting with everyone and their characters, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed and my anxiety has taken a turn for the worse. 😞

Oh no! Im so sorry we have been overwhelming you! I hope you can find another good rp and community! I also hope to see you in future rps as your writing is amazing!:) I hope you have a good day and if you change your mind just let us know:):)

Oh no! Im so sorry we have been overwhelming you! I hope you can find another good rp and community! I also hope to see you in future rps as your writing is amazing!:) I hope you have a good day and if you change your mind just let us know:):)
Thank you, you've been very kind to me. 😭😭

aww i kind of like persephone
I like her too. She was fun to play around with. :/ I might just have to find another RP to use her in some day!!

quick question for Gao Gao click norris click norris what is the time for you rn? So I can plan so we can interact more- Its currently 9 for me.

Persephonified Persephonified Np! And I hope you find yourself well on your writing journey! You ever publish a book tell me the name and ill buy it lol!

I live/on near the west coast. Gao Gao sadly I gtg in a bit but I might sneak on to reply- Im going to wait on you to post again before I do. *Me knowing full well ill be on here tell god know what time tmr*

That is quite alright!! I’ll be gone for a bit tomorrow so I’ll probably work it into the rp that Grayson gets sick or something to explain his absence so it doesn’t affect anyone else waiting on me

alright! Going to be honest im putting off 3 different assignments due tmr so I might not reply as quickly so I can do those-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back