• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wrong forum

LucidDreamer0

My name is LucidDreamer, and I used to frequent writing and roleplaying sites. I'm looking to fill a creative void that has been building inside me. I don't have as much time to dedicate to writing as I used to, so I'm looking for one patient partner. My goal would be to post at least one advanced, "literate" post a day, although there might be days where I'm not able to post. I can message back and forth about ideas throughout the day and whatnot, but I like to take time and sit down and write a post, as I'm sure you can all relate to. I'm more interested in quality than quantity, but I guess the length of the average post I seek would be 4-5 paragraphs at least.

I love diverse, fleshed-out characters and fantasy worlds with many races. I want a partner that can play multiple characters of different genders, ages, and backgrounds (although maybe one or two main characters apiece?). I love gritty, "adult" themes. I'm looking for a creative partner that's open to building a story that we both enjoy.

I only really have one idea, something that's been playing at my mind a while. I tried to leave it open-ended, but keep in mind the details included can all be reworked.

The idea begins with a band of pirates/treasure hunters that have been tasked to deliver a mysterious book to a noble across the sea. During their travels, the captain reveals the book's secret, and unleashes something trapped inside it. Released is an otherworldly demon who claims to have great power, but has been captured and weakened. The demon makes the captain a very tempting offer; in return for their help in navigating their world and regaining their strength, they can bestow them with power beyond their most imaginative dreams. The captain accepts, but discovers that this comes with a burden they might not be able to handle.

For this idea, I would like to take the role of the demon. I feel like it could go any direction, and I'm open in hearing anything that interests you. I have a few ideas as to where it can go from there, but I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

But I'm not hard set on this idea. Like I said, I'm just looking for a fantasy roleplay to fill this creative void. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back