• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

qunqun

Give me your herbs, worm.

Wow, Minimal Effort

scroll

I'm tired

A generic powered roommate RP. Hooray! We're going back to the basics with this one, there is going to be absolutely minimal effort put into actually making this somewhat serious, I just want something fun and with some dark humor which nobody else will find funny except for a select few people but that's fine because I'm not taking this very seriously.

a very fitting song i promise

plot overview

I expect this to be extremely generic, but just a fun romp around without too much focus on plot. This is going to be an open sandbox and you can do what you want in it.

Basically, you're magical. Hooray! What type of magic are you? Fuck if I know, nor do I care. Maybe you're a vampire, maybe you're a demigod, maybe you're an angel who fell from heaven, maybe you're a human who just stumbled across a really old magical book and now you shoot lasers out of your eyes. But for whatever reason (plot convenience, don't worry about it too hard, you write your own motivations), you've shacked up with a bunch of strangers in a massive mansion that seems to be constantly expanding and changing to accommodate its guests.

Wow! This can only go horribly wrong! Good luck and please don't leave this with a body count!

I expect that realism will come into play a little bit, we are in an alternate modern day Earth where some people just have powers. Humans are the dominant species still, but magic is still viewed as an oddity and something that is uncomfortable socially unless directly profitable. In which case it's completely fine don't worry about it.

Also your characters have to somehow fit into modern day society because the only thing more powerful than a centuries old vampire who can mind control whole crowds of people is culturally ingrained capitalism

Examples

Example 1

A strange vampire that is weirdly attached to snowglobes. A himbo, friendly but socially somewhat incompetent. Means the best, sometimes says some very concerning things.

Example 2

My co-GM told me to make up a mothman character on the spot. I don't know how to do that, but that sounds fun! Someone should do that!

Example 3

Another vampire with a punk rock flair. Sometimes completely normal, sometimes speaks entirely through riddles, a clairvoyant as well. Knows everything about the past, present, and future, but can only speak about the future exclusively in metaphors and strange literature references alongside an attempt at modern day slang that often goes past people's heads. Also has a bunch of rituals that are done in order to help with divination or warding off bad juju. Well meaning, but ultimately just more confusing than anything else.

rules

I do expect that all RPN rules will be abided by, and please for dear lord exercise critical thought and have a brain. Please be respectful and thoughtful.

OOC will be Discord. You will be accepted into the Discord upon CS being sent in. I would request a minimum of 3 paragraphs per post.

Fun will be mandatory! I'm doing this one in order to give myself a little mental break from high effort and high concept RPs because I am slightly burnt out of them. This isn't anything super serious, please just have fun with it.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
69129BBC-B60C-4421-89FE-FEC9E3783A78.jpeg
can’t wait to use all the hot water.

Sounds like the supernatural roommate Rp. Cool. I'll throw down Meren's bio, if you'll allow it.

cs up

ok i have the discord ready, when yall get ur sheets up ill invite u in. lets try shooting for at least one sheet turned in by dec. 29th as im not opposed to people creating more characters as the rp continues on

Meren's bio is fully complete, ready to go and probably the only character I'll use in this RP.

oh well would you look at this

I'm a bit booked for the next two weeks or so but would love to hop in after that- I'd be trying to play a faerie (namely, the same one I was playing previously with some of the participants here).

Eric Andre GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back