Would you rather..

I would say no regrets because achievements don't mean much unless you feel good about them yourself

Would you rather .. Take a peek behind the curtain of heaven or hell?

I would say no regrets because achievements don't mean much unless you feel good about them yourself

Would you rather .. Take a peek behind the curtain of heaven or hell?
Heaven.

Would you rather have free tickets to any concerts for the rest of your life or free tickets to movies for the rest of your life.

Heaven.

Would you rather have free tickets to any concerts for the rest of your life or free tickets to movies for the rest of your life.

Free tickets to movies. I don't go to concerts, but I'm a big fan of going to movies and such.

Would you rather:

Lose your eyesight and hearing.

OR

Lose your arms and legs.

I'd rather be covered in fur. I'd rather not deal with the moulting of skin, although, it is cool to watch.

Would you rather be self-aware in a state where you cannot physically control your body or be able to physically control your actions, but not your thoughts?

I'd rather be covered in fur. I'd rather not deal with the moulting of skin, although, it is cool to watch.

Would you rather be self-aware in a state where you cannot physically control your body or be able to physically control your actions, but not your thoughts?
Be in a state where I am self aware but cannot control my body.

Would you rather have a cat with a dog's personality or a dog with a cat's personality?

Cat with a dog's. The reverse would probably be more troublesome, such as breaking things.

Would you rather be able to walk through walls and such, or to run at inhuman speeds?

I'd rather be able to run at inhuman speeds. That way, I could escape any ground threats.

Would you rather be only able to eat your favourite dessert every ten years or be dressed by your worst enemies everyday for a decade without the option of changing it?

I'd rather be able to run at inhuman speeds. That way, I could escape any ground threats.

Would you rather be only able to eat your favourite dessert every ten years or be dressed by your worst enemies everyday for a decade without the option of changing it?
Favorite dessert every ten years.

Would you rather restart your life or continue as it is?

Continue it as it is, I am who I am because of how my life has been.

Would you rather have neon skin of a color of your choice, or neon hair follicles of a color you choose?

Continue it as it is, I am who I am because of how my life has been.

Would you rather have neon skin of a color of your choice, or neon hair follicles of a color you choose?
Neon hair follicles.

Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent.

If it was always the most of which ever on i was in I think i would like to be the funniest. I like making people smile and happy :csmile:

Would you rather have the world of Tolkien or the world of Harry Potter ?

TOLKIEN~! Medieval all the way!

Would you rather have access to the powers of The Force from Star Wars or Da Schwartz from Spaceballs?

TOLKIEN~! Medieval all the way!

Would you rather have access to the powers of The Force from Star Wars or Da Schwartz from Spaceballs?

The force.

Would you rather have access to unlimited funds but be forced to sleep in the street every night, or have free rent and be destitute?

Would you rather have one leg, one eye, a ginger afro, three teeth, horrendous body odour and more chins that China town... Or be married to someone with the same characteristics? Assuming you cannot get divorced and you stay true to your vows and obligations.
Depends...how rich are they?

Eh, probably get married anyway. At least I’ll always look good by comparison ;)

Would you rather be one of the most famous people on earth only to have a massive scandal have you hated by everyone no exceptions, or never achieve fame but be automatically loved by everyone who ever meets you?

I´m gonna go with tumbtacks, cause I don't know what they are, but hot coal sounds really painful, like "killing me" kind of painful.

Would you rather wear diapers for the rest of your life or be treated like a baby for a complete year?

I would rather be treated like a baby for a year. I can't deal with diapers

Depends...how rich are they?

Eh, probably get married anyway. At least I’ll always look good by comparison ;)

Would you rather be one of the most famous people on earth only to have a massive scandal have you hated by everyone no exceptions, or never achieve fame but be automatically loved by everyone who ever meets you?
Never be famous, but be loved.

Would you rather be able to never eat meat again or never eat vegetables again?

Never eat vegetables because I am ridiculously fussy about vegetables anyway

Would you rather lose a leg or an arm?

I would rather lose a leg because arms and hands have far more dexterity and coordination than legs and feet. They're far more useful, and it's far more difficult to get a fully functional artificial arm than a leg. I like saying "Far more".

Would you rather permanently lose your sense of balance or permanently lose your sense of touch (You can still feel pain, but can't feel whether something is soft or hard, can't feel food in your mouth, can't feel the ground beneath your feet, ect.)

I would rather lose a leg because arms and hands have far more dexterity and coordination than legs and feet. They're far more useful, and it's far more difficult to get a fully functional artificial arm than a leg. I like saying "Far more".

Would you rather permanently lose your sense of balance or permanently lose your sense of touch (You can still feel pain, but can't feel whether something is soft or hard, can't feel food in your mouth, can't feel the ground beneath your feet, ect.)
My sense of balance.

Would you rather be a child forever or be an adult forever?

Adult forever. Nostalgia aside, being a kid for all eternity will suck pretty bad.

Would you rather end bullying (as in, for everyone, forever) or world hunger?

Would you rather end bullying (as in, for everyone, forever) or world hunger?
World hunger without question, world hunger kills people and while bullying does also lead people to end their own life it doesn't do it on the scale of world hunger and without some conflict in your life, you won't grow to be a functional adult.

Would you rather go back to 10 years old with all of your current knowledge or have a book that tells you everything that is going to happen in the next 5 years.

World hunger without question, world hunger kills people and while bullying does also lead people to end their own life it doesn't do it on the scale of world hunger and without some conflict in your life, you won't grow to be a functional adult.

Would you rather go back to 10 years old with all of your current knowledge or have a book that tells you everything that is going to happen in the next 5 years.
Go back to ten years ago.

Would you rather live in a fantasy world of your choice or in a world where you could be a superhero?

Would you rather live in a fantasy world of your choice or in a world where you could be a superhero?
Superhero, a fantasy world doesn't mean you will be good. If you live in a modern world with a superpower at least you still have a superpower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back