Would you rather..

Would you rather be able to control water or fire?

I.... Don't know. Fire somehow cooler (please laugh) but since I put my innocent child hands in burning coil because the ashes " were so pretty " ( the ashes surrounding my house after my mom accidentally burned out the whole garden - emo family) I'm kinda afraid of fire - took me ages to be able to light up a single match -

I'm gonna go with water for the previous reason plus arwen controling water moment.

Now would you rather be given unlimited money, or the capacity of switching youre appearence to one other whenever you like ?

I.... Don't know. Fire somehow cooler (please laugh) but since I put my innocent child hands in burning coil because the ashes " were so pretty " ( the ashes surrounding my house after my mom accidentally burned out the whole garden - emo family) I'm kinda afraid of fire - took me ages to be able to light up a single match -

I'm gonna go with water for the previous reason plus arwen controling water moment.

Now would you rather be given unlimited money, or the capacity of switching youre appearence to one other whenever you like ?
Be given unlimited money.

Would you rather live without the internet or AC and heating?

Without the internet. I've done both before, but I'd rather go without internet.

Would you rather always get stuck in traffic, or always have slow internet?

Oboi,the new pleb here,lemme just try not to be awkward.

Unicorn because I can stab people with my horn.

Would you rather have the ability to fly but each time you do you get older or walk and be young forever?

Oboi,the new pleb here,lemme just try not to be awkward.

Unicorn because I can stab people with my horn.

Would you rather have the ability to fly but each time you do you get older or walk and be young forever?

Walk and be young forever.

Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back