Would You Rather?

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
RULES:

One person writes two options. They can be anything. The person below them picks one, and explains why, and then proceeds to write two options for the next person.

I will start.

1. You live in a luxurious mansion in Italy, with your family. There's a gym, pool and lots of rooms and free space. It's also near the sea.
  2. One of the characters from any game\movie\comic\cartoon\etc. comes alive, and they become your best friend forever. Their powers\abilities fully work.

Whichever one means that I trade my legs for arms (I got confused)

Would you rather...

1. Not be able to remember birthdays (including your own)

2. Not be able to remember names (including your own)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take 1, since I already have that.

1. The ability to casually create utterly beautiful works of art, video games, thread posts, what have you, but nobody ever looks at it, tries it out, or participates.

2. The ability to create extremely cliched, poor, clickbaity hellholes that you yourself hate to make and cringe at, but which attract people like flies.

1, write it down somewhere.

1) Dive into a pool of salt, vineger, and lemon juice covered head-to-toe in the smallest paper cuts.

OR

2) Always feel terrible, no matter if it's the flu or a sore throat. No amount of medication can fix it and a doctor sees you as completely healthy. 

1, write it down somewhere.

1) Dive into a pool of salt, vineger, and lemon juice covered head-to-toe in the smallest paper cuts.

OR

2) Always feel terrible, no matter if it's the flu or a sore throat. No amount of medication can fix it and a doctor sees you as completely healthy. 

A good one. 2, just because I can live with a disease until it kills me, but the first is hell.

1) Find a love interest that not only friend zones you but does it publicly and humiliatingly.

2) Have no love interest but instead be crushed on by someone and friend zone that individual so hard they become a stalker.

A good one. 2, just because I can live with a disease until it kills me, but the first is hell.

1) Find a love interest that not only friend zones you but does it publicly and humiliatingly.

2) Have no love interest but instead be crushed on by someone and friend zone that individual so hard they become a stalker.

Easy, 2. The joys of being asexual and having acess to a phone that can call for police.

1) Be in prison for something you didn't commit.

OR

2) Escape being locked behind bars but have the guilt from whatever you did always nagging on you no matter how long it's been, how distracted you are, or how insignificant the deed actually was.

1, I'm weak I can't live with guilt!

Would you rather...

1. Have your theme song play whenever you'd like.

Or

2. Be able to travel in time

(Sorry about the small written choices)

I pick 1, because this is my theme song: (In my eyes, at least)

Would you rather...

1. Live in the far, far future, with such advanced technology that people don't age, and there is cure for every disease. Peace is the new natural order, and Aliens are also a thing.
  2. Live in an alternate timeline in which you are seen as a God\Goddess, and are worshipped everyday by followers, and showered in gifts.

1. Because I'm a science nerd.

Would you rather...

1. Live forever but have no way to communicate with anyone or interact with anything.

Or

2. Only live to 7 years old.

Option 2 without a doubt. 

Would you rather:

( a ) Go back in time and meet your ancestors? 

( b ) Go to the future and meet your great, great, great grandchildren?

Option A/1

Would you Rather:

1. Be able to stop Hitler and WW2.

2. Stop the nuclear holocaust. 

1. Because doing that would stop nuclear weapon development anyway.

Would you rather...

1.Always be hungry no matter what.

Or

2.Always have a migraine no matter what.

Both would become worse over time.

I'd pick 1. I already have that. Poor me. 

Would you rather 

Live in an anime of your choice and be completely part of the world

Or 

Live in a book of your choice and be completely part of the world. 

(I would appreciate if you told which anime/book you'd choose, too)

Live in a anime! Specifically Hetalia!

1. Be completely invisible to everyone and be easily forgotten no matter what you do.

Or

2. Be extremely annoying to everyone and no matter what you do people do their best to avoid you.

2 Even though it's not how I'm like simply because that gives me a way to make lots of money and still interact.

1 Would you rather lose you sight and live in a world without sound.

Or

2. Would you rather be deaf and in a world of darkness.

[And yes under the criteria it fits and technically these are different. It's just a to see what you perceive is better, no need to elaborate.]

I would rather lose sight and live in a world without sound.

Would you rather...

1. Always have the exact amount of money you need... but only in pennies

OR

2. Always be 1 penny shy of the exact amount of money you need.

1... by a long mille. That's just credit card payment boiiiiiis

WYR

1. Pee on a child 

2. Have a child pee on you

Is the child allowed to be my sister? Yes. Option numero uno without a fraction of a doubt. 

Would you rather...

( 1 ) Share a stuck elevator with three fat sweaty men with bad breath, or

( 2 ) Obnoxious women who won't shut up?

2. I live with some. 

Would you rather...

(1) Be apart of your favorite anime, but you're stuck repeating the season(s) for eternity.

(2) Find out that you're nothing but a NPC in a game played by giant aliens where you repeatedly die horrible deaths.

I'd have to say be stuck in the anime. I'm okay with reliving Digimon and/or Fairy Tail forever. Either way I get shirtless Gray Fullbuster and crazy-haired Tai.

Would you rather...?

1. Get beaten within an inch of your life by Levi Ackerman

or

2. Fight all the greatest badasses in anime by yourself with nothing but a butter knife

1. Levi can beat me any time.

Would you rather...

(1) Irritate a giant hornets nest 

(2) Let someone pull your finger nails off.

Option one. 

Would you rather

( 1 ) Be without Internet forever, but with a nice home and luxuries, or

( 2 ) Have perfect wireless Internet that connects within seconds and never fails you, but live rather poorly?

Option one. 

Would you rather

( 1 ) Be without Internet forever, but with a nice home and luxuries, or

( 2 ) Have perfect wireless Internet that connects within seconds and never fails you, but live rather poorly?

1 but that only because the coin says so

Would you rather 

1. Become the grim reaper and oversee the mass extinction of humanity and have to continue being the grim reaper for eternity 

2, Become God and watch humanity stop believing in you slowly, causing you die slowly from the lack of faith 

Live in an alternate timeline in which you are seen as a God\Goddess, and are worshipped everyday by followers, and showered in gifts.

i pick this one cause i am egocentic asshole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back