• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Would you love her? (Human X Furry) (MxF)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Once there was a young boy who could never seem to find love, no matter what he did. He brung roses, gave money, gave his heart, but no girl would love him. One day while traveling throughout the forest near his cottage, there was a girl, not like any other girl he had ever seen before. She was extraordinary, vague, and mysterious. He didn't know her name, where she was from, nor where she lived. She was just alone in the forest.

But... after some time, he realized that she was not human. She was not a zombie. She looked part mammal, of some sort. Would you go to love her?

You can let me know if you're interested here! You can also put information about your character here as well!

I want to do it! But I can wait with you to see if anyone else wants the part of the boy. I don't want to be too greedy XD, if y'know what I mean? >.<

I will admit that I was interested -- a simple premise can birth a great roleplay -- but I will happily let you as a very interested individual to take first dibs between us both. Please enjoy! I will watch and enjoy too.

Well, I'mma say this: I'm already in her main RP anyway. I'm not the biggest person with doing human parts in a RP, but she told me that she's trying to meet new people to RP with. I already know her well enough. so you can do the part.
Thanny Thanny

Aha! In such a case, I would be happy to participate! Let me know some general things you would like to see, teluhtubby teluhtubby , and I will see what I can come up with. Thank you, both!

General Information

This RP time period is based on where people didn't have cars nor guns, only horses and swords and/or bow-and-arrows. Surrounded by woods/forest, people lived in small homes, like so:

love her.jpg

Forests were beautiful and large like this:

Forest.jpg

Now for the characters. Here's a CS:

First and last name:
Personality:
History:

Here's my character:

First and last name:
Kaitlyn Williams
Looks:
Kaitlyn furry.jpg
Personality:
Shy, vague, curious, brave, & generous.
History:
All of her family was murdered by humans and was left stranded on her lonesome... She has been hiding in the forest by herself, never knowing what love really is...
Her home:
spend time at waterfall.jpg

Also, I would appreciate at least a few sentences for a response. Not only a single sentence. I also do not want the RP to speed by too quickly, it needs time to progress.
Thanny Thanny

Excellent! I will get a character sheet in after work. Feel free to post at your own speed. I will try to post within a day's time unless informed to do otherwise.

Name: Timoteo Ducas
Appearance:
1617064797189.png
Great credit to the artist, whoever you are. I cannot find your name for whatever reason, but if you find this I highly admire your work!

Personality: Up front with everything but a timid gambler, Timoteo lost much to the great vice that is gambling from often losing more than he gains. That is not to say that he does not have a heart of gold, but it is definitely somewhere between copper and gold. Lovestruck he was many a time, and quite often he found himself crushed by a number of reasons mainly revolving around himself. He often adopts a lazy attitude towards life, work, and chores, but he does like to be active, to see the world, explore the wilderness, explore people, and dive into his next great interest that deviates from the norm. One could say that he has an artist's perspective, but lacks the tools to cultivate his talent.

History: Timoteo grew up to a working family managing a life in a village that did not grace much interest in the local kingdoms, and was usually left alone to its own business. The nearby farmlands were simply enough to feed the village, trade was primitive, and there was not much room for importing things that could not be made in the village itself. As such, the village mainly kept to themselves, and that is how they liked it. Timoteo, however, wanted to explore, to leave the confines placed upon him and to go where the village never really went. As time went on, the desire only grew, but he felt attached to some of the greater cravings in life: love and the thrill of gambling. He loved and lost, and he lost his pocket change, much to the duress of his mom and dad who did not need the additional observation. His latest passion was to go into the woods with his walking stick and explore the local terrain, deeper and deeper in the hilly parts of the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back