• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern World War Z

NecroKnight

Former Elite Death Knight of Decay
This is what it means, this will be a roleplay, centered around the verse of World War Z (Book of Max Brooks and not that cheap-movie)

This will contain elements of realism, mandatory need to search for food and supplies in your roleplays within the borders of modern-possibility, combined with stuff from the book itself. Namely Quislings, Battle of Hope, Reidecker Plan and much more.

Things you might encounter, in the roleplay:

• Dealing with the elements (cold, rain, wetness, mud, hotness, snow)
  • Dealing with sicknesses and hunger
  • Dealing with the weight of your gear
  • Dealing with noises, gun-recoil, conserving ammunition and the whole REALITY of shooting a gun.

Things that you will not encounter, are:

• Small kids or young teenagers wielding guns like some gung-ho, action-movie, military superstars.
  • Finding supplies that go against the reality of your environment (Finding fresh-food in a junk-yard, inside the junk)
  • Running and gunning through the roleplay - with zero consequences to your action. (You fire a gun, and likely everybody around a half-mile would hear it)
  • Being a Gary/Mary Sue without any reasons, with zero mental damage from the apocalypse.

That is it for now, if you are somebody - whom wishes to do, an actual WWZ Rp that actually would feel like you're living inside it. Then leave an interest comment, and I'll start the RP when enough people have shown interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
World War Z, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss, dear god count me in.

I won't claim that I know the ins and outs of the world, but I love the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back