• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern World War Z in 1944

Jackson123

The meaning of life is the fine game of nil
6th June, 1944. You are a soldier on the beach of Normandy. Perhaps some among those rushing to the beach, or among one defending the beach in a machine gun bunker. At the end of the day, the beachhead was secured by the Allies, but as sunset falls, strange report beginning to appear in the headquarters: sighting of living dead, flesh-and-brain-eating monsters. Before neither the Allied nor the Germans can even discard it as outlandish nonsense, swarms of zombies were already indiscriminately striking down every living being in the vicinity. Communications were cut off soon after, but from the panic in those last transmission around the world, this apparently wasn’t an isolated phenomenon.

Entire front collapsed, coherent unit no longer exist on battalion level, and barely any company survive intact, everyone desperate to escape, grabbing everything they could while screaming and running for their lives……

ooh, zombies and nazis! i mean, one is obviously a much worse threat. (you know, corpses hold no malice, they are mindless. nazis, on the other hand....)

ooh, zombies and nazis! i mean, one is obviously a much worse threat. (you know, corpses hold no malice, they are mindless. nazis, on the other hand....)
The zombie virus is obviously a nazi wunderwaffe gone wrong in this timeline

honestly, im not even suprised. i guess its time to uh... pull out the trusty Jewish Marxist charictar i keep lying around for this sort of roleplay....

I'm down for this, I'm under the assumption there's probably some special infected mucking about given how quickly stuff has apparently fallen apart

Potentially down for a soviet special operator

im thinking a Polish or French resistance fighter who hapens to be jewish as an added level of how absolutely fucked they would be if the nazi pigs got them... and as an added level of how much they hate them.

*signs enlistment document* You have my interest.

IRL has been... Difficult lately, but this is different enough from my normal RP that I hope it will drag me from my lull.

Hey there Jackson123 Jackson123 :)

I would be very much interested in giving this a try, who doesn't like a good story about surviving fighting against the unending tide of zombies. I would ask how often you'd like posts to be made?

Awesome sauce, posted a little placeholder in the CS. I'll finish it up when I have a bit more time to myself. 👍

Gentlemen it's important that not only do we do this, it's that we look good while doing it.

No seriously that was an official manual for the Whermacht. Kinda tempted to go with the OG instagram influencer, the Desert Fox himself. Time to see if he can bag the halfsacked austrian in this timeline.

Or Fat Bertha and crew.

What kind of zombies are we dealing with? Viral infection or voodoo magic?

Gentlemen it's important that not only do we do this, it's that we look good while doing it.

No seriously that was an official manual for the Whermacht. Kinda tempted to go with the OG instagram influencer, the Desert Fox himself. Time to see if he can bag the halfsacked austrian in this timeline.

Or Fat Bertha and crew.

What kind of zombies are we dealing with? Viral infection or voodoo magic?
Rommel and the boys be rocking!

The zombies here would be viral infection, fast moving kind of zombie.

ahh yes, the russian, the jew, the pig-dog, all we need is an american.

ah yes, forgive me, i left out the french partisans, colonial troops from British India, colonial troops from french Algeria, colonial troops, colonial troops... this is the European front, so i don't think it is gonna be likly that we need a Chinese nationalist/communist as well as a japanize soldier. i should have said that i meant an allied troop person, not specifically an american. that's on me. sorry!

Well, I mean, of the 5 beaches in normandy landing, 3 of them were invaded by british and canadian divisions, so they were actually a pretty big part in the operation

yeah, that is true. if this is d-day, then perhaps i aught to join the french resistance instead. make it a little easyer to meet up.

aye... this does not mean that there were no jewish resistance fighters. i am well aware that some poles were anti-semitic even before the rise of the nazis, my great grandpop Julius came over from Poland, as did the parents of his wife and my great grandmother Martha. and her parents came over a little before 1910, while he came over in i think '36. i shall switch Sarah (who i named after another great grandmother, a Sugihara survivor) to being french, for matters of meeting up better. all of my family came over from what is now Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Poland, and Lithuania, and i would have liked to be able to use what i know.

I am a jew. of course my family history is interesting. they try to kill us, fail, and we get to brag about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back