• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

>Suddenly, tanks, planes, and warships from this universe's version of the KKK, Salvation Army, and the Spanish Inquisition.

>Suddenly, 9 Commando Squads, 5 Paratroopers Squads, 2 Mechanised Infantry Divisions, 12 Army Infantry Divisions, 1 Marine Infantry Division, 2 Naval Fleets, 6 Fighter Squadrons and 6 Tank Battalions.

There's only 1 place to settle this: the Field Of Battle!!

(Now all I need to do now is ally @Tahana and New Columbus..)

>Suddenly, 9 Commando Squads, 5 Paratroopers Squads, 2 Mechanised Infantry Divisions, 12 Army Infantry Divisions, 1 Marine Infantry Division, 2 Naval Fleets, 6 Fighter Squadrons and 6 Tank Battalions.

There's only 1 place to settle this: the Field Of Battle!!

(Now all I need to do now is ally @Tahana and New Columbus..)

>Suddenly, the unholy holy man that people refer to in hushed tones as "Roland."

He's Idigan's version of Fitzpatrick from the Bioshock series. 

image.jpeg

Why does this war time Papal Guard look like he's about to drop the hottest mixtape of 1939?

>Suddenly, red orange purple green rained-on boa constrictors.(yep.)

You may have body armour, but we still have our secret weapons!

Take my aggression! Take it all!!

If you have crazy Wolfenstein type shit in your basement you better quake in your boots when Pope Idigan whips out his gilded key to the catacombs.

Ha I have the superiority against all you Küfar

awbL9yW_700b_v1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back