• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

That I don't know, what about 1939?

Might as well, unless someone wants a different year. I think if we chose a different year, it would affect our current technology.

This is a different world. We can have a different year and it doesn't have to mean squat for how much technological advancement has occurred. How about 1032? 8301? 728464829477329473719?

This is a different world. We can have a different year and it doesn't have to mean squat for how much technological advancement has occurred. How about 1032? 8301? 728464829477329473719?

Depends. Does the concept of Jesus even exist in this universe?

But I don't think that's really important. We're using days and months that exist in our world due to specific historical contexts.

So if we were to trace our years based on the date that this prophet was born, we'd be somewhere in the 2nd Millennium.

So how about the last 1,000 years were our B.C. era, at least, as far back as we can trace human civilization, and the current date is like.... 970? Or something?

We should just keep it simple and keep the years the same. Without a standard timeline things would get confusing quick. For my history I put specific years to show the growth of the nation.

Anyway, I think we need to briefly create some international history. So, make proposals towards one another. How are our related to eachother? Do they have history? War, diplomatics, trading?

Was there ever even a first World war?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I need tin for bronze. I also need livestock, considering the only reason hide is plentiful is because there's so many flippin' snow wolves. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to trade overseas with @DrCompton, What I want is corn, tobacco products and cotton.

My abundant resources are:

Cattle

Horses

Pine

Oil

Salt

Coal

Iron

Copper

Potatoes

Fish

My (major) products are: