• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

but i'm pretty sure the people of the rp will do something about it. i'd volunteer to help out or even run it myself.

This RP will not die on my watch! I waited nearly 2 months for this (I can sense all of you thinking about how said that is), and that near 2 months of patient waiting must pay off! 

This RP will not die on my watch! I waited nearly 2 months for this (I can sense all of you thinking about how said that is), and that near 2 months of patient waiting must pay off! 

Well if the current OP does not want to pick a replacement but is willing for it to happen, they we must decide who we wish to place our futures in.

Let's not have this RP die please. Also for the love of god don't advertise your other RP's in this one, that's pretty vulture like.

Let's not have this RP die please. Also for the love of god don't advertise your other RP's in this one, that's pretty vulture like.

Well what we need to keep this alive is for someone to start it up, start a hosted project preferably, and get people over. But the OP doesn't seem to be signing off on anyone doing that and I don't think anyone wants to just take over. If anyone is willing to take command of this and run the RP I suggest they contact the OP and ask his permission.

Well what we need to keep this alive is for someone to start it up, start a hosted project preferably, and get people over. But the OP doesn't seem to be signing off on anyone doing that and I don't think anyone wants to just take over. If anyone is willing to take command of this and run the RP I suggest they contact the OP and ask his permission.

There is a Hosted Project of it though. It's just the GM disappeared.

There is a Hosted Project of it though. It's just the GM disappeared.

Is there? Alright, but then I guess the GM needs either a more active co-GM if the original GM knows they will be busy or to give the admin power of the project to someone and let them take over.. I guess.

Also would you mind linking me to the project?

Is there? Alright, but then I guess the GM needs either a more active co-GM if the original GM knows they will be busy or to give the admin power of the project to someone and let them take over.. I guess.

Also would you mind linking me to the project?

Can't remember who the co-GM is. Not sure if we have one or not. I think we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back