• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

When you GREATY underestimate the size of your Navy...

people in general have really off scale fleets.

with the number of destroyers im seeing most fleets have they will be sunk in a matter of seconds because of ridiculously terrible screen protection.

people in general have really off scale fleets.

with the number of destroyers im seeing most fleets have they will be sunk in a matter of seconds because of ridiculously terrible screen protection.

Exactly. I honestly guessed and was only right about battleships and cruisers. I'm going to just use Italy's starting numbers from 1939. 

Well, the war hasn't started at game start.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The catalyst is that someone stole waffles from country A and imported it to Country B. Country A retaliated by stealing the sekret formula. This triggered a war with two sides and I have no idea where I'm going with this.

The catalyst is that someone stole waffles from country A and imported it to Country B. Country A retaliated by stealing the sekret formula. This triggered a war with two sides and I have no idea where I'm going with this.

It's not like we need one anyway. What's nice about starting in the 1930s is that it gives time for tension to rise as well as countries to actually form. 

It's not like we need one anyway. What's nice about starting in the 1930s is that it gives time for tension to rise as well as countries to actually form. 

So that's where we get our politics. Cool. I wonder, will we have some sort of Olympic parody?

Hey, guys. Just while we're waiting, let's open up a thread so we can at least post our first turn. It'll give us an opportunity to get started as well as the moderator(s) an opportunity to start moderation early

Any background?

They're specially selected infantry that get shifted into a Cohort (Battalion) with five double centuries (Companies) and they carry out the center front line maneuvers. First Cohort - if any - will always lead major assaults or be first choice for special operations or assaults. All the officers, NCOs and Infantry are specially selected 

They're specially selected infantry that get shifted into a Cohort (Battalion) with five double centuries (Companies) and they carry out the center front line maneuvers. First Cohort - if any - will always lead major assaults or be first choice for special operations or assaults. All the officers, NCOs and Infantry are specially selected 

I always make sure to give the Bone Corps the edgiest background.

Wait, you put all your best troops into the units that are at most risk of heavy casualties?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back