• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

Terms of the Non-Agression Pact:

1. Neither nation will ensue conflict between each other during war time.
  2. Trade between nations will function as normal unless reasons otherwise.
  3. Countries will assist each other in terminating the political terror organisation known as the AAI.
  4. In the event of war, citizens of a nation of foreign birth will not be deported but placed into segregated areas for personal protection.

Any more terms?

Terms of the Non-Agression Pact:

1. Neither nation will ensue conflict between each other during war time.
  2. Trade between nations will function as normal unless reasons otherwise.
  3. Countries will assist each other in terminating the political terror organisation known as the AAI.
  4. In the event of war, citizens of a nation of foreign birth will not be deported but placed into segregated areas for personal protection.

Any more terms?

Serious, out of character question though.

Since its formation sixteen years ago the AAI has done nothing but rebuild itself and speak out against Imperialism and Monarchy and maybe unofficially help some resistance groups. It's militaries, while large, are not massive and have mostly stood down or been sent into reserves since the end of the civil war.

By comparison, Allgemane has: 1. Consistently built up their military forces. 2. launched a war of conquest against its neighbors. 3. Continues to fight rebel groups created by said war. Pruisinia has: Openly violated the terms forced upon it during the great war, reuniting into a single entity. Rebuilt its military forces to a truly massive size, explicitly with the intention of reclaiming its lost territories. Roma has more or less declared its open intention to invade its neighbor Sillica.

Additionally, taking in the factors of distances between nations, both by land and by sea, and thus the supply chains necessary to keep any sort of military action on the other side of such distances.

Why are any of your nations in the slightest bit worried about the actions of the AAI? It would make sense if say, Tahan, was concerned about their neighbors more or less decrying it as a dictatorial abomination that must be stopped. Not several nation on the other side of the world with no convenient way of traveling between them and AAI territory.

Serious, out of character question though.

Since its formation sixteen years ago the AAI has done nothing but rebuild itself and speak out against Imperialism and Monarchy and maybe unofficially help some resistance groups. It's militaries, while large, are not massive and have mostly stood down or been sent into reserves since the end of the civil war.

By comparison, Allgemane has: 1. Consistently built up their military forces. 2. launched a war of conquest against its neighbors. 3. Continues to fight rebel groups created by said war. Pruisinia has: Openly violated the terms forced upon it during the great war, reuniting into a single entity. Rebuilt its military forces to a truly massive size, explicitly with the intention of reclaiming its lost territories. Roma has more or less declared its open intention to invade its neighbor Sillica.

Additionally, taking in the factors of distances between nations, both by land and by sea, and thus the supply chains necessary to keep any sort of military action on the other side of such distances.

Why are any of your nations in the slightest bit worried about the actions of the AAI? It would make sense if say, Tahan, was concerned about their neighbors more or less decrying it as a dictatorial abomination that must be stopped. Not several nation on the other side of the world with no convenient way of traveling between them and AAI territory.

Well the biggest part is the fact that Waffle and I are allying just because of our geographical location and the fact that expansion wouldn’t be difficult. We only came into the NPP because Tahana was a close neighbor and I don’t think any of us wanted to go to war with other players so soon. Thus, Waffle and I joined the NPP out of the little triplet entente in the south.

In regards to Sicilia, it use to be a Roman state until a weak senate declared it independent. Everything in the Sicilian nation is - undoubtedly - Roman. I have not IC announced any intention of military conflict but I do plan on launching a MASSIVE propaganda campaign against them. It’ll be more or less the Anschluss of this RP.

Oh, don't get me wrong, it makes sense for you and waffle to be allying up. But alliances and rivalries in general in the map as it exists currently need some serious rethinking put into them in several instances.

Oh, don't get me wrong, it makes sense for you and waffle to be allying up. But alliances and rivalries in general in the map as it exists currently need some serious rethinking put into them in several instances.

Agreed. I honestly would't care if the NPP was broken up for RP balancing purposes.

Honestly I joined the NPP because the majority were more aligned with the Reichs general ideology, not to mention their central location puts them in position to support allies.

also Prussian bros fo life

Agreed. I honestly would't care if the NPP was broken up for RP balancing purposes.

It's not, necessarily, even for the sake of balance. Let me just provide an example, let's say for the sake of argument that Prusinia attacks Labinia.

Labinia's allies, Valaria and New Colombia, have no way of meaningfully aiding in that fight. The distance and possible routes of travel make that a functionally useless alliance. Similarly, if the AAI was to go to war against the NPP, Allgemane and Turia would wind up doing all of the fighting while its allies spend months organizing ways of shipping troops across thousands of miles of water to then have to march thousands more to actually reach the front, and then having to maintain supply lines for those troops for months they'll spend at the front. Turia and Allgemane don't benefit from being allies with Camdoba.

I've touched earlier on the political differences between some of allies but its still a point worth making, alliances are built on political similarities and geographical position. It makes sense for Drandia and Aroristan to wish to ally with Valaria, not so much for Turia to be allied with Camdoba or Roma.

All i know is that something is wrong with me for having made my military numbers and equipment list 12 pages long...

granted, it covers all the details of my forces - their locations and assignments - as well as accurate descriptions of every class of ship, the organization of every legion, all information relevant to equipment purchases, infantry equipment, artillery (from anti-infantry to naval artillery), AT artillery, infantry AT weapons, anti air weapons, tankettes, medium tanks, armored cars, radar, legionary, and cohort organization

Last edited by a moderator:
"Done"

I don't see equipment lists anywhere.

All....because...of....THIS FUCKING COMMENT

this guy made me go research 50 different pieces of equipment for one fucking minute part of my nation

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I just want to throw it out there that im not going to produce individual pieces of equipment but rather lump them all into "Infantry Equipment"

"The Regia Marina had six battleships with which to contend for control of the Mediterranean, the four most modern of which were being re-fit at the outbreak of the war. In addition to the six capital ships, the Italians had 19 cruisers, 59 destroyers, 67 torpedo boats, and 116 submarines."

When you GREATY underestimate the size of your Navy...

Hey, if this is a ww2 rp, wats the catalyst? Unlike ww2, we dont have europe, so no one really can do anything like a western theater. So wats the catalyst that starts this shitshow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back