• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World Synapse

Azukai

Zuki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
world_Synapse_Banner_Thread.png

| Introduction |

| Note: This is not a school role-play |

There comes a time. That we as human beings look upon ourselves and ask a simple question…”What have I done?” This is is an ambiguous inquiry that could spark a great philosophical debate across many viewpoints. Of course, there is neither the time, nor the interest for such matters, yet as you continue to read this brochure, perhaps, keep such words as a...fragment...of a memory in your mind.

Ravenwood Academy, an institute dedicated towards accelerating your growth as students with budding dreams and aspirations. A modern institution with innovative methodology which abandons the archaic style that plagues the failing education of our nation. It is for eight select individuals that ambitions, hidden or known, shall be fulfilled to the highest order which Ravenwood can provide. Many students apply every year; however, do not let the selective nature of our application process intimidate you. Current academic success is not a factor towards our acceptance of any individual. Rather, it is unique qualities that we analyze from each and every application.

With acceptance, comes many benefits past the once in a lifetime education that is guaranteed by our Academy. A campus defined by the gorgeous fusion of modern and ancient architecture and located at the edge of Clearwater, Nova Scotia...merely minutes from the coastline. All expenses paid which include room and board, meals, and a minor stipend for recreational spending around the campus and city, itself. If interest remains on the mind, then continue forth to the remainder of information that this brochure holds.

| World Synapse Information |

| Everyday Life |

Much contrary to the introduction above, World Synapse is not a school roleplay set within a fantasy environment. Rather, World Synapse is a collection of fantastical realms, bounded by an underlying air of mystery. Because of this fact, much information is left blank towards the start, but will become apparent as the role-play progresses throughout its various arcs. That being said, World Synapse is a challenging role-play that will force the usage of your imagination and wits to solve and survive the fragments within (potential spoiler). World Synapse does not require a hardened roleplaying veteran; however, it is by no means a beginner roleplay. Puzzles and mysteries litter the worlds. In addition, there are a hefty amount of details and requirements, yet they are all crucial towards making a long term roleplay survive and entertaining for everyone to enjoy.

| Fragments |

???

| Artifacts |

???

| GM Note |

More information and a link to the actual thread will be coming soon. If you have any questions concerning the information above, feel free to ask any questions in this thread or via pm.

Cheers,

Tsu

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems interesting, and I might like to try it out, but I'd totally have to try and get my head wrapped around it xD this would obviously be a group RP?

ArukuuArum said:
It seems interesting, and I might like to try it out, but I'd totally have to try and get my head wrapped around it xD this would obviously be a group RP?
Correct, there will be about eight cast members with a potential rise to ten if there are a lot of applicants.

[QUOTE="The J]I suppose I'm interested, It's good to see you returning from retirement :P

[/QUOTE]
It was inevitable. People coerced me back to RPN!

MrMopp said:
I'm confused. Is this a multi dimensional kinda thing?
I don't want to say too much apart from the information I have provided.

It is for the sake of the story and the mystery. A lot of aspects of this role-play are meant to be discovered and figured out through your actions.

I will say that the role-play will contain a diverse experience in terms of environments (Across the various arcs).

An little aspect I forgot to mention thoroughly was that this is a long term role play. Expect at least a year or more from the number of arcs I have planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back