• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion (OOC/Planning/Universe Creation)

Name: Flashpoint(again the one with SRU)
Important Characters: Joel Miller(crossover), Spike Scarlatti, Rest of Team One(will specify, not all are needed but all are wanted), anybody else
Players I need: Anybody.
Characters Wanted(this is here cause of Team One and they aren't all needed): Ed Lane, Jules Callaghan, Sam Braddock, Greg Parker.
Plot Idea: in the universe of Flashpoint(Toronto, Canada) Any character from any universe come from there respective time to here and then it goes from there.
Theme Song: Flashpoint intro theme(to be added soon)

Name: Flashpoint(again the one with SRU)
Important Characters: Joel Miller(crossover), Spike Scarlatti, Rest of Team One(will specify, not all are needed but all are wanted), anybody else
Players I need: Anybody.
Characters Wanted(this is here cause of Team One and they aren't all needed): Ed Lane, Jules Callaghan, Sam Braddock, Greg Parker.
Plot Idea: in the universe of Flashpoint(Toronto, Canada) Any character from any universe come from there respective time to here and then it goes from there.
Theme Song: Flashpoint intro theme(to be added soon)
UH what's is SRU?

Strategic Response Unit. Think Canadian S.W.A.T. But also if you need to the show itself gives great background on what SRU does. (Or use a wiki for what SRU is and the characters of Flashpoint, I could care less which you do)

The show focuses on a fictional elite tactical unit, the Strategic Response Unit (SRU), within a Canadian metropolitan police force (styled on the Toronto Police Emergency Task Force[4]). The SRU are tasked to resolve extreme situations that regular officers are not trained to handle, including hostage-taking, bomb threats, and heavily armed criminals. Although the team is seldom seen doing so, they do sometimes discuss the "day job" of serving high-risk arrest warrants. Equipped with high-tech tools and a cache of weapons and explosives, members use negotiation tactics and intuition to try to avoid the use of deadly force, which they exert only as a last resort. The outcome of a given situation is often determined by a split-second decision, hence the show's title.

So Flashpoint refers to the moment of a spit second decision being made from what it seems. Does this help?

I have the first of mine mostly done. I'll have both of my CSs up by tomorrow since I'm off. I'm headed to bed now. Also Thepotatogod Thepotatogod I'm putting the same time awakening for Nora and Ren so there aren't any inconsistencies. If that makes any sense. Good night everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back