• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion (OOC/Planning/Universe Creation)

Name: Grand Verse/ Land of the Free

Important Characters: Grand Dad, Somari, Bootleg Simba, Karate Mari, and the Mysterious Figure.

Players I need: None.... well, change my mind. Any characters will be nice.

Plot Idea: On some time, in the Bootleg Space... The days on Arcadia were peaceful, as violence was not an issue. All was fine on the planet, until one fateful day... when it was quiet. Suddenly, a large meteorite crashes into Arcadia's orbit. The people called this meteorite, The Meteolite. Obviously the people of Arcadia were frightened by this strange glowing rock, which seem to be brimming with energy... but to the people's dismay, the situation has only gotten more worse. Upon further investigation by the people, it was actually a space ship carrying hostile life forms from another planet. The hostile aliens strike upon Arcadia with their fury, holding onto their scared relic... The Stone of Grandness or Absolute Freedom.

The people of Arcadia were afraid that these new life form has taken over their planet... and the people were steadily losing hope for any chance of victory. However, one fellow alien did not believe in the violence his brothers and sisters were causing. The alien vowed to help the people of Arcadia and help changes his kind's ruthless ways, and use the Stone of Grandness for its proper use.

This alien name... is Grand Dad. To the people he was strangely close to their DNA structure, making him ancient in their eyes. But regardless, he heads forth to the Evil Zone to put an end to this nonsensical war. Go, go, Grand Dad! Fight for everlasting peace, against the forces of Evil!

Main Themes:

Last edited:
I dunno whether to make a universe or work with somebody to join one... Or make more characters from a different universe... Thoughts?

Name: Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Important Characters: Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Ludo, Doctor Doom, Albert Wesker
Players I need: any
Plot Idea: Star's constant dimension hopping accidentally leads her to the Marvel Universe and she also accidentally started another Marvel/Capcom crossover to happen. (WIP)
Theme Song:

Look up flashpoint in google, or Sergio di Zio(aka my profile pic) you will see the show Flashpoint and should get a decent view of Team One of the SRU

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

I would

*Make it so that beheading is the only way to kill him.

*Tone down the speed a bit

But unless i am forgetting anything that should be it.

Also, who would be interested in a Xenoblade Chronicles verse?

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

I would

*Make it so that beheading is the only way to kill him.

*Tone down the speed a bit

But unless i am forgetting anything that should be it.

Also, who would be interested in a Xenoblade Chronicles verse?
My character are all sword users so, maybe. The point of them being together is to keep the worlds safe.

Name: Undershuffle
Important Characters: a lot
Players I need: don't need any. but any might be important.
Plot Idea; well just thinking paps sets up some way of getting to the lab and possibly characters visit said lab and get sucked in.
Theme Song (optional): ???

Name: Underswap
Important Characters: Most of them.
Players I need: none
Plot Idea; none

Name: Undershuffle
Important Characters: a lot
Players I need: don't need any. but any might be important.
Plot Idea; well just thinking paps sets up some way of getting to the lab and possibly characters visit said lab and get sucked in.

Name: Underswap
Important Characters: Most of them.
Players I need: none
Plot Idea; none
Uh, I thought the mods were against too many Undertale AUs as in more than one.

well i had done 2 chars and I'm not giving up one of them. i can classify it all under the error sans version of the universe with nearly infinite AUs.
but i don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back