• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion (OOC/Planning/Universe Creation)

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.
This is the OOC/Planining topic for World Submersion. This is where we talk about the rp and where we plan what universes we are going to have.

This is what you use to gather interest for a universe you are making. As stated in the rules, In order to make a universe, you must fill in all the details, including the number of players you will at least desire to have. Once your number is reached, you may make the universe.

Name:
Important Characters:
Players I need:
Plot Idea;
Theme Song (optional):

I akso have a VERY special announcment to mak: i am now writing the opening post if the Roleplay: Which means (if i am fast enough) the rp will officially launch TODAY! I will also do my best to look over all the CSs with at least one mod like and accept as many as i can so you all can start as soon as possible.

Quick question. But what do you mean by 'plot idea' in a universe? Is it what is going on in the universe? Or is it how it would be used in the RP?

I expect the universes are going to have some subplot for other rper's to play in.
So like an arc that is taking part in the universe? Like for example. An idea in a universe would be like the Namek Saga of Dragon Ball Z but the characters are dropped into the action of it?

I intend to drop my more modern characters into Universes that are more fantastical and vice-versa, But I am willing to chat with anyone who would be interested in having one of my characters interact with theirs

yeah thats fine. just means we can judge characters seperately rather than alltogether. i dont have time to review atm, but first glances say that theyre fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back