• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibelieve I was summoned

It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg
and i summoned you to see if you were interested in joining our little shindig we got here 

I'm sorry, but I think it's too big of an RP for me to join, cause I know I'll be way too confused and I'm not on too much to know what's happening. Again, I apologize :(  

I'm sorry, but I think it's too big of an RP for me to join, cause I know I'll be way too confused and I'm not on too much to know what's happening. Again, I apologize :(  

You don't really need pay attenion to everything that is happening, just what is relavent to you in the universe you are currently in(which i doubt would have that many members in each verse anyway)

But its your mind and your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
so two of those weaknesses arent weaknesses at all, one is 'armour is heavy'. well, duh. another is it 'can' overheat her, which typically means it wont. besides, i have never seen her overheat in the game except for when she went into the hot areas so i am sorta questioning the legitimacy of that and the final 'weakness' is that if she has a few turns as this ultimate being, she melts. fair enough. would she need more than one turn as a unvierse destroying being? id wager not.

Just copying from wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back