• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not make the same mistake we did in the first Clash. Im reading through the PM channel and let's be honest in the long run Gilgamesh and Alcuard were probably just a mistake in the long run. 

EDIT: What I mean by this is let's manage OP characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Terry Hints

Universe: LISA: The Painful

Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: Human

Personality: Terry is just an all-around nice guy. He likes to brag about the fact that he is the lord of the Hintz and supposedly has a bunch of "fans", He developed this behavior when he was young child stricken with cancer. With no support he became his own biggest and only cheerleader, thanks to this he eventually overcame the dreadful disease, Terry enjoys writing hints and hates being alone.

Appearance
1bc26b017feea3d50fc0efbd4e3fa341.jpg

Height: Unknown

Weight Unknown

Powers: Terry has the ability to heal and strengthen friends by cheering them on, he's also capable of causing enemies to become enraged, afraid or cry, by tossing hurtful jabs at them. And terry is also capable of conjuring fire through the power of the hottest dance

Skills: Terry is a practitioner of Di Tang Quan ("ground tumbling boxing") though due to his pulled hamstring, he is unable to perform the more extravagant moves that the martial art has to offer. But fear not, for as mentioned before Terry isn't the lord of the hintz for nothing. Terry is capable giving cheers that heal his friends, and cheers that will cause enemies to cry or become utterly enraged. Terry also possesses the power of Hottest Dance; an unknown power that allows Terry to conjure fire.

Weapons/Items: Journal, Sweatbands, Leopard-Print jersey

Grail: None

Time of Gate awakening: After his battle with Brad

Backstory: Very little is known about Terry's past, though what is known is that he had cancer as a child and possibly was an orphan. Before The Flash Terry was a freeloader, But Terry like many other guys after The Flash have gone out of their way to forge new identity's for themselves

Last edited:
So... what's this all about then?  I got a message out of the blue, so I'm a bit curious.

Check the first page which will provide you with a more indepth explanation then I am going to give. This is a multi-fandom RP in a similar vain as tears, shattered dimensions 

I have fixed it

Hmm...  Eh, screw it.  I'll give it a spin.  But I'm very busy, so don't expect constant posts from me.

Cool, I'll check it out to make sure my characters aren't claimed.

Actually @billthesomething, gotta ask right now.  What are grails, and how do they work?  I've read the explanation the GM gave, and I still don't get it.

Hello and welcome to sudden death by giant lizard.

R.I.P everyone

My cast

Luna: max tension, double oomph, queen's whip, twin dragon lash

Hope: Max tension, double oomph, knight's watch (all foes directed at her, but attacks won't to a thing), multithrust 

Dante: max tension, Magic burst

Rando: max tension, double oomph, omnislash

yeah, if you put enough time into your characters, attacks can hurt a lot...

Yeah, i agree with Emerald bill, i thinknwe have enough users for now, so i think we can tone down the invites now (and its going to be hard sending invites to all these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back