• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, my duuude.

This argument won't continue into the actual RP.

Considering Sting, I'm expecting it to. And like I said, too many people. And I'm just in a shitty mood overall today. I'm on Discord if you want to talk more, but I'm out.

Really, though, vague cosmic OC multiverse dudes are something that are way too common in these RPs.

But using a pre existing fandom to justify the merges will give that verse a bigger spotlight than all the others., and i feel like we need a nuetral setting so that no universes can get left out.

Last edited by a moderator:
welp, @Truthblade, im gonna unfollow this thread (coz i like not being spammed every five milliseconds) so could you possibly tag me when you make the rp? ik it wont be for awhile, but i would like to witness the start, you know?

Hello, didn't realize this popped off so quickly, I hope it's still okay to ask to participate? 

If so, my list would be

Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4

Phoenix Wright from...well you know 

Nico Robin from One Piece 

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts

Shore Leave from Venture Brothers if @Truthblade is okay with adult humor

Enperor Mateus zi Palamecia from Final Fantasy II

If there's anything wrong with my characters, please feel free to let me know. I hope I can still join!

Luna: customized main character from dragon quest 9

Hope: customized party member from dragon quest 9

Dante: customized party member from dragon quest 9

Rando: customized party member from dragon quest 9

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello, didn't realize this popped off so quickly, I hope it's still okay to ask to participate? 

If so, my list would be

Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4

Phoenix Wright from...well you know 

Nico Robin from One Piece 

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts

Shore Leave from Venture Brothers if @Truthblade is okay with adult humor

Enperor Mateus zi Palamecia from Final Fantasy II

If there's anything wrong with my characters, please feel free to let me know. I hope I can still join!

No, i will prefer for the rp to be kept PG-13

This is something we should all discuss. I have an idea, but i will here your thoughts first.

Also for those worried about verses like Star Wars, Invasions will have to be authorized by me and Baku.

Actually, I have been wondering how a peaceful first contact would go between fandoms in stead of an invasion...

Well in that case i'll list down then... 

*Deep breath*

1. Aya Drevis- Mad father

2. Viola- The witch's house

3. Ib- Ib

4. Aki (Female version) - Misao

5. Madotsuki- Yume nikki

6. The batter- OFF

Will this do?  

If I can be so inclined as to apply, can I claim Marta Lualdi from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World? She'd be the bad end version, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back