• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming two more

Micaiah: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Alm: Fire Emblem: Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia.

Postal Dude = Postal 2

Solaire of Astora = Dark Souls

Nick Valentine = Fallout 4

Rick Taylor = Splatterhouse

Krieg = Borderlands

Chris Walker = Outlast

Eyes = Nuclear Throne

Jack Ryan = Bioshock

Terry Hintz = LISA The Painful

Birdie Hall = LISA The Painful

Siegmeyer of Catarina = Dark Souls

Fawkes = Fallout 3

Goris = Fallout 2

Keeper = The Binding Of Issac

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well well a multidimensional RP

I'll take

Indomimus Rex- Jurassic World

King Candy- Wreck it Ralph

Anyone got dibs on Spidey yet?

Also...if there's a Goku...there needs to be a Vageta 

Currently me and Truth still need to talk about this. While some things are changing. Like the idea of single universes so people have more freedom to pick from instead of Crossover worlds.

Currently me and Truth still need to talk about this. While some things are changing. Like the idea of single universes so people have more freedom to pick from instead of Crossover worlds.

Correct. Until certain plot points in the rp, people are not required to merge universes, and even then, are not restricted to just 1×1 merges.

Also, i have decided to remove the 7 canon character limit. Instead, you will be restricted to just 3 canon characters per a series continuity. For example, while you have no true limits on canon FF characters, you can only have 3 characters from Final Fantasy 7, and 3 from Final Fantasy 8.

How is this?

Oi, just keep me as Spider-Man. No one beats me at that shit...ask around

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, i have decided to remove the 7 canon character limit. Instead, you will be restricted to just 3 canon characters per a series continuity. For example, while you have no true limits on canon FF characters, you can only have 3 characters from Final Fantasy 7, and 3 from Final Fantasy 8.

How is this?

That might be a problem for me.

If I wanted to GM most of (if not all) of a universe with it being likely that no one else will want to rp many canon characters from that 'verse, how would that work out?

@Truthblade

what's the point of the Centerons? Because I'm getting "Tears" Flashbacks.

To be mysterious.

Like Mysterons.

latest

Tears? In any case, I hope they aren't like the similar characters that were a central part of that one multiverse rp. I can't remember the name...

An old crossover RP we were a part of. He likes to reference it without realizing that some people don't know what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back