• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World Submersion (Multi Fandom rp) (OOC available, RP about to launch))

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, if my characters were to be accepted does that mean i would have to write up a story for the entirety of Zelda? Or F-Zero? Or Rayman for that matter?

wait, if my characters were to be accepted does that mean i would have to write up a story for the entirety of Zelda? Or F-Zero? Or Rayman for that matter?

No, only what is relevant to your character, and at what point of the story they were brought to this fiasco. (You can copy and paste from a wiki if it is a long story.

You mentioned me in a post? I'm not that interested in RPing a multiverse right now but if you need someone from Gravity Falls, Supernatural, or ShadowHunters you can always contact me. I'm online every day.

They are supposed to be the people responsible for controling the balance of the space and time continuim. The plan was that the rebel faction of the Centerons would be sending agents to each of the universes (whether or not they do it secretly is up to the owner of the verse) so they can manipulate the world's cores in order to merge them, and find the "grails" of each of the worlds. Why they have to do this is to be revealed later in the story.

I take issue due to other universes having their own equivalent to that idea.

No, only what is relevant to your character, and at what point of the story they were brought to this fiasco. (You can copy and paste from a wiki if it is a long story.

Speaking of, I think I figured out how I'm gonna pull off Gaster. It'll involve Zarla's Handplates comics as a background, and this fic for an explanation as for how he was un-scattered across time and space. 

As for the exact moment this rp comes into play, well, I haven't pinned that down just yet. 

3 characters per fandom? Hmmm

Commander Shepard along with Garrus and Liara then for my ME characters (calling it now, its mine!) ;p

@Tamamo-no-Bae I'm afraid I have to object to your objections. There can be an outside explanation for multifandom things to exist. It doesn't all have to be contained in fandoms.

@Tamamo-no-Bae I'm afraid I have to object to your objections. There can be an outside explanation for multifandom things to exist. It doesn't all have to be contained in fandoms.

Really, though, vague cosmic OC multiverse dudes are something that are way too common in these RPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back