• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World of Darkness

Excellent. I'm gonna jump off of here for tonight, but I'll get at you later this week, if thats cool.

@Grey, what's your game about/looking for... cause I have been kicking around other ideas, but none that mesh with a freshly turned vamp.

I might be.

Also, @vinom I am shamelessly riffing on Bloodlines and shoving in a bunch of my own giggletastic stuff, and having more entrenched or powerful kindred is a good idea.

I have been thinking about a True Brujah that is hiding the actual nature of his bloodline by claiming to be from a line that corrupted Mayan culture and feasted on their magic and hearts for centuries.

Funnily enough, Lex very nearly went with something like that.

I'd allow it. Remind me to PM you the link to the forum rather than cluttering Madcat's thread.

I am so happy I posted this, lol. There is literally no one where I live who plays cWoD anymore.

Wait. Wait. Old vampire neonates? I have a New World Giovanni concept I've wanted to roll out forever. Litrully forevvr.

So I'm in for either of those. I always found W:tApoc a little too Morally Sound Slugfest.

Imma try and keep away from Lasombra for this one, if indeed you're running with Vampire. Any idea of what kind of game you'd like to run, just to give me a direction for the kind of character I should be creating?

Really what I'm trying to do is test my introductory skills. My sister wants to learn how to play Vampire and I want to be sure I can craft a story that teaches her the system but also presents an engaging story.

Pfft, Gangrels are my go to. Vampire the Masquerade (Old, Mind's Eye Theater) is what I started into when I played WoD... but then I got into The actual WoD core book, started off as human and then shot into the knowledge that all the boogeymen are real. I loved that, my gm added all books and even some video game stuff into it. Made it real horror... >.> One char is a thought to be extinct species, the Were-bobcat. My other? Well... still technically human... but well on her way to being the actual Satan's ghoul O.o (but I don't know that in game...) I love the games where you can make them go insane and whatnot.

How are you setting this out? If I could I'll just join your game instead of starting waiting on others to join the one I tried to start a few months back.

Not necessarily dead. I didn't really have an actual story in mind, it would be more like a sandbox game. Who all is still interested?

Awesome. We'll see who else is up for it and maybe get a group going. If not, hows 1-1 sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back